It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Most of the trans-gender people I knew back in the day (meaning days that pre-date 21 Jan 2009) didn't make a lot out of being whatever they wanted to be. It was after that time that this whole culture of crying until you get your way started to be popular. That's were it all fell apart, back then this guy showed people that they had a voice to be heard. This was good, but that same guy also failed to show them how to use that voice, and instead encouraged them to just speak out without thinking about what they were saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: GrandePoobah

So men are better at being women than a woman is?

Didn't Bruce Jenner win a Woman of the Year award? I think that about sums it up. Seems like a slap in the face.

"sorry, women - looks like guys ARE better at being a woman than... you know... YOU are..."

Yes yes, we've all seen pictures from Thailand.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Rewey

So men are better at being women than a woman is?

Didn't Bruce Jenner win a Woman of the Year award? I think that about sums it up. Seems like a slap in the face.

"sorry, women - looks like guys ARE better at being a woman than... you know... YOU are..."

Yes yes, we've all seen pictures from Thailand.

Aah ha! You just reminded me of the best line from the Hangover 2 movie...

Stu: “Look, here’s the deal man. I got a dark side. There’s a demon in me.”

Alan: “It’s true, he has semen in him.”

Literally the only great moment of that terrible sequel... Have I wandered off track???

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If anyone complains, label them a transphobe, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

i watched the race she played with her opponents she lets them take the lead in each race than powered from behind to take the win. Reminds me of when I was a kid and my sister would try to beat me bike riding. You let them think they are winning than pour it on in the last lap. the female established a huge lead which he quickly destroyed in the final lap. the other funny part is the weight difference when i was watching they have spotters to start the race. They hold you upright and set you on the line Van Herrikuyzen when they set her on the line spotter actually lifts her and the bike. While you could see that wasnt going to happen to Mckinnon. Maybe this would have been fair if they did it by weight class instead. Bottom line is im calling it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
if there is such an obvious difference then why did that lady win 11 of 13?

legit question dont you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Utterly ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's making a mockery of woman sports by allowing trans women to compete in it. Anyone with a brain knows a man body is more suited for physical sports. If you was born a male, you have no business competing in a woman sporting event period.
I think it's time for real females (ones born a female) to joined together, boycott any sports league that allow trans females to compete against them. They should boycott any sponsor of the league too. Let's see how long that league last, without enough competitors or sponsors. If the trans females want to compete in sports, let them start a trans league.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Id guess because he was smart the finals are based off accumulated scores. for example, if we have 3 races say he gets 55.92 km then 55,89 km then 55.8 kmh. Lets say next closest rider scores in at 55.97 kmh than 55.93 kmh and 55.91 kmh. But overall will win a tournament because they add the scores meaning our first rider scored 167.61 our second rider score 167.81. So see you can lose 2 races and still win gold by making sure you win the 3rd race by a large enough margin to take the win. Problem is you can only do this if you can power over your opponents I watched the race he took the outside stretch meaning he had further to travel but still manages to gain a lead. he literally toyed with her. But of course look at his leg muscles compared to the two women. Also just so you know watch his riding style he doesnt push it like the male athletes these poor girls have to hit full stride just to have him power up from behind.
edit on 10/18/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
It's making a mockery of woman sports by allowing trans women to compete in it. Anyone with a brain knows a man body is more suited for physical sports. If you was born a male, you have no business competing in a woman sporting event period.
I think it's time for real females (ones born a female) to joined together, boycott any sports league that allow trans females to compete against them. They should boycott any sponsor of the league too. Let's see how long that league last, without enough competitors or sponsors. If the trans females want to compete in sports, let them start a trans league.

I think body weight and mass is a fair comparison. but they dont want that because transgendered would end up in guys weight classes.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Lets all cheer for it, if history has told us anything its that generally females cannot perform as well as males in certain sports due to a few thousand years evolution.

However, the Hunter Gatherer that has made this a fact, that males are generally better at sport, physical tasks and some other things is being eroded as the hunter gatherer is no longer generally a thing in the modern world.

Over the next few thousand years of evoloution, we will change again to adapt like our species always does.

Right now, stay at home dads will develop stronger maternal instincts over the next period that will initially mean they grow breasts to be able to support the mother but as that becomes a norm other things will change too. I dont know what they are but I guarantee men will be breast feeding their children with their own glands by the end of the 20th century.

Also I think the poster who said transgender league was correct, and by the end of this century, the transgender league will replace male sports and be the sport. Women and Men will start looking similar as the muscles of the hunter gatherer are not needed the human race will reduce in bulk.

As the a sexual race takes hold they will use their muscles less using their brains to enable robots to do the hunting and gathering, as they start to look the same the humans will need to be smarter too to spot a potential match to reproduce and so their brains will be more active and grow.

Humans will stop talking when anything they say offends someone and puts them in jail so they will start saying less and thinking more, this will over the period of the next century mean that our brains will grow, our voice boxes shrink until we are unable to express emotion as it may end us in jail, eventually the body will take over by not allowing any emotional dialect.

If the human becomes a-sexual then in order to not offend anyone and not need to 'seduce a mate' it will become very clinical, unable to blush incase your embarrassment offends someone or your blueness offends someone by saying their house is not well heated, the human body will become grey.

No need for sexual organs they will have gone by the end of the century. Unable to look at anyone incase it threatened them you will end up with mirrored eyes.

At the end of the century, with all the evolution all humans will look something like this:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Since the person won is a biologically male, it´s quite obvious why he won in woman´s category. I think it´s high time they introduce another 2 categories in Sport. The "TransWoman" and "TransMan". That way would be fair to the actual Male/Female athletes.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh that's interesting
People that don't know # about how they score would never think of that.
So must kind of cruise till the last race then smash them.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I guarantee you don't know what you're talking about.
20th century is over.
Guess nobody told you.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
He'd have lost if only he'd put the seat back on.

*boom tish*

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am now waiting for Transspecism.

Where people can just train a gorilla to do MMA. or Wresting.

Long distance running? I have a greyhound that self-identifies as a human. Got a problem with that?

Swimming in the Olympics? We have a dolphin that has self-identified as a female human. Let's get it on!!!

PC has to stop at some point because it went from something well-meant to absolutely ridiculous.

I think times will change back to normal soon enough.

Ok, I admit it, I almost peed my pants laughing at your post.....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. But, if I were those two girls and had trained so hard, I would be p*$$**d. Look at that picture. I feel so bad for the two real girls. I refuse to mentally accept this kind of insanity taking hold of our society.

If one wants to transition to the opposite sex to feel better about oneself, do it. But, there should be a different competition for such people. It is not fair to anybody concerned.

He did not win, imo, but he got the prize. Not fair.

I agree, and the fact that this S(he) would exploit that and sit there all happy knowing it wasn't a fair playing ground.If s(he) wants to ride a bike, great, but to do that was either cruel,entitled, or just lacking any common sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: abe froman

You have a penis, you like to sleep with women, but you're really a girl?

Yeah, and they wonder why nobody gaf.

Maybe they didn't want to get sued.

Or splashed on the home page of Yahoo, for being some kind of -ist.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
if there is such an obvious difference then why did that lady win 11 of 13?

legit question dont you think?

I suspect that even s(he) knew that blasting through all 13 would be an absolute admission of how ridiculous this is. I suspect that was intentional.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How long before one can simply announce victory without participating?

Or maybe all sporting competitions become outlawed, because they are inherently unfair?

It either adds fuel to the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality meaning the end of meaningful competition. Or, we're watching the end of women's athletics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join