It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Do these people not realize that men are biologically more suited to sports than women and automatically have an advantage just by being a man?

I would like to say I'm surprised this happened but I'd be lying. Everything seems to be suited to cause as much social chaos as possible these days.
edit on 10/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I seriously doubt we're going to make it 500 more years. I think what's happening right now (in general) with society goes to show that the way we live is not sustainable. We'll either kill the planet or we'll kill each other. A hundred years tops and things will reset.
edit on 10/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

So a man pretending to be a woman can cycle faster than real women can, who knew?

God, I sure hope we regain our fondness for sanity soon and stop this pandering to the delusions of the few soon.

edit on 17-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: TBC

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
We have no say
Whoever “we” are.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
His/her bio says "queer chick".

So it's a man pretending to be a lesbian to win at women's sports?

Honestly.

You have a penis, you like to sleep with women, but you're really a girl?

Don't know the story behind this though, if it has a wee wee, in my days that "it" would be a wee wee and go to the mens room and not say OMG what am I doing in a mans bathroom

wtf is happening to the world of common sense is it the GMO foods doing this to mankind or the lead in the air?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's so sad and unfair. But the two real gals look okay with it. They're smiling, although the one on the left looks like she wet her pants.

No, there's a tweet floating around from the person who finished third, and she's pretty angry about how unfair it is.

I don't have a screenshot of it, but someone will...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

wtf is happening to the world of common sense is it the GMO foods doing this to mankind or the lead in the air?

Neither, it's the GMOs in politics who pander to ridiculousness in exchange for the votes and money they're exchanging their brains and spines for.

ETA: not that this is a DC specific problem. It's seen everywhere that pandering leftists exist to campaign and build their Kept Voter armies.
edit on 17-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

No, there's a tweet floating around from the person who finished third, and she's pretty angry about how unfair it is.

edit on 17-10-2018 by GrandePoobah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Perhaps its time "Transgender" be re-termed "Gender Appropriation".

This makes the steroids use in Baseball, all those new records that blew all the greats out of the water a lot of them, look like kindergarten tball compared to MLB hardball, kind of retard BS.
edit on 17-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So men are better at being women than a woman is?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandePoobah
a reply to: Rewey

Well... That just about sums it up!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

So men are better at being women than a woman is?

Didn't Bruce Jenner win a Woman of the Year award? I think that about sums it up. Seems like a slap in the face.

"sorry, women - looks like guys ARE better at being a woman than... you know... YOU are..."

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yep,looks like a dude to me....a really confused one at that. What a joke all this # it. I feel sorry for the REAL women....ya knows w....with female body parts and female genes. What a dick.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think musicismagic might have a reasonable point, I don't know about GMO, but I suspect the amount of hormones in food today could be messing with body chemistry.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah, and they wonder why nobody gaf.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think musicismagic might have a reasonable point, I don't know about GMO, but I suspect the amount of hormones in food today could be messing with body chemistry.

In S. America, the chickens are feed with growth hormones. Girls as young as 8 years of age... just google the results. But here in Japan, many men are no longer interested in women, either for marriage or having a sexual affair. Something weird is happening. Can I back this up. Yep! Fewer marriages, few kids and many more women wanting to stay single. Sad to say this too, but I've been in a business where I see the same women for more then 5 years, some more then 10 years and they quietly show, they prefer the same sex relationship.

So is this how humkind extincts itself?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yeah, and they wonder why nobody gaf.

Maybe they didn't want to get sued.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know, part of me thinks these people have always been there, but were too afraid or ashamed, but now feel more accepted..we just never knew how many.

The other part of me thinks it's environmental and increasing..and in some cases, we are entertaining it..I feel like it's wrong to think that.

I think both are possible.

Interesting times we are in..life is stressful, more than ever..I have read that has some to do with declining birthrates, and lack of interest.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So when will a trans-man beat Khabib?

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join