It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Transgender woman Rachel McKinnon, centre, celebrates her first-place finish at UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championship in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Pre-op tranny kicking some real womens butts on the cycling circuit!

Real women find this unsettling to say the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

I'm just surprised a vegan could stop judging people long enough to compete in any event.

JK

ETA: biological differences are real. I wish more people acknowledged this simple fact.
edit on 17-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The best part is that s(he) is upset because of the number of testosterone blockers s(he) has to take.

I guess just believing is enough.

I guess all that matters is his(her) truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That's so sad and unfair. But the two real gals look okay with it. They're smiling, although the one on the left looks like she wet her pants.
edit on 17-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
His/her bio says "queer chick".

So it's a man pretending to be a lesbian to win at women's sports?

Honestly.

You have a penis, you like to sleep with women, but you're really a girl?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's so sad and unfair. But the two real gals look okay with it. They're smiling, although the one on the left looks like she wet her pants.

Do you think that if they weren't acting okay with it, they'd catch some wicked backlash? Bc I do. And that's not fair to them at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I am now waiting for Transspecism.

Where people can just train a gorilla to do MMA. or Wresting.

Long distance running? I have a greyhound that self-identifies as a human. Got a problem with that?

Swimming in the Olympics? We have a dolphin that has self-identified as a female human. Let's get it on!!!

PC has to stop at some point because it went from something well-meant to absolutely ridiculous.

I think times will change back to normal soon enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes! I knew guys were better than girls at sports. These altered men made the sacrifices to show this to the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We (meaning society) have allowed this ridiculousness. We have let the wackos in academia dictate this insanity. They are forcing reasonable rational people to accept this absurdity because "they did studies", "wrote papers", "got big behavioral studies grants", "got additional taxpayer-funded grants", "wrote more bs", and......here we are in bizarro world.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

We (meaning society) have allowed this ridiculousness. We have let the wackos in academia dictate this insanity. They are forcing reasonable rational people to accept this absurdity because "they did studies", "wrote papers", "got big behavioral studies grants", "got additional taxpayer-funded grants", "wrote more bs", and......here we are in bizarro world.

We allowed this because generally we are a compassionate people by nature and don't want to make others feel bad. We like to help. And unfortunately, that trait is being taken horrible advantage of.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. But, if I were those two girls and had trained so hard, I would be p*$$**d. Look at that picture. I feel so bad for the two real girls. I refuse to mentally accept this kind of insanity taking hold of our society.

If one wants to transition to the opposite sex to feel better about oneself, do it. But, there should be a different competition for such people. It is not fair to anybody concerned.

He did not win, imo, but he got the prize. Not fair.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Getting soooooooooooo f'ing sick of this crap, professional sports is where I draw a line.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree with you, but how many people on the outside of the situation look in and refuse to stand up to the activists because they don't want to be seen as being mean? That's what I'm talking about. They've lost all sense of perspective in their need to feel like they're being fair and not making anyone feel bad.

"Look! Everyone gets to compete, so everyone gets what they want." is likely what's going through their head. If they don't have any direct experience of what it's actually like to put in the hard work and effort to really compete, then they have no idea what those two women have been made to sacrifice for that man in the middle there.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Getting soooooooooooo f'ing sick of this crap, professional sports is where I draw a line.

I draw the line about the time puberty hits. That's when kids start to have real physical differences thanks to gender.

FIrst it's the girls who beat up on the boys because they hit their growth first, but the boys catch them up pretty quickly and overpower them.

And those are also the years when athletics start to get much more serious. Scholarships can start to be on the line even that young - some private high schools and later on college ones.

I have no problem with gender dysphoric kids competing, but they need to decide which is more important - trying to make their physical body match the gender they believe they are or competing. Competing necessarily means they keep what they were born with and hone that for serious athletics. It's what all their competition is doing, and if their competition is caught juicing with hormones in any way, they get kicked out of competition.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
She forgot to add D.D. to her queer chick feminist credentials. Deceived Doofus. And cheater. There I said it and feel freer of speech for having done so.

edit on 17-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We allowed this because generally we are a compassionate people by nature and don't want to make others feel bad. We like to help. And unfortunately, that trait is being taken horrible advantage of.

We are, for the most part in America, a polite society.

That is indeed being taken advantage of.

So now we are at the time where we either have to fix it... or let it take our society down.

It is indeed an interesting time in America.

Let's see where it goes.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I pretty much agree

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You are absolutely right. People have become entirely too afraid of being labeled something with "anti" in front of the word.

Rational people need to say 'enough is enough' and demand fairness.

We can all agree that some people have serious gender identity issues. We can all agree that regardless of what they feel they are, biologically they are still either male or female.

If you have to take hormones to add or subtract to your body's natural processes, then you don't need to be competing in sports with biologically normal people. Form sports competitions of your own and compete against each other.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How long before one can simply announce victory without participating?

Or maybe all sporting competitions become outlawed, because they are inherently unfair?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

mad world.

makes one wonder, what will people in 500 years think of cases like these

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join