It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percent of Elizabeth Warren’s DNA from Ancestor Who Rounded Up Cherokees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
What ?
Tsoukalos does not believe it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves ?
He needs to go back to being a wrestling promoter then

edit on 10/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
that moment when your identity crutch backfires.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

She can now do her version of this commercial:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
She can kiss 3% of my ass

That taint right.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Warren releases her Ancestry DNA profile.

And thats the moment she realizes she F*^%ed Up.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

She can now do her version of this commercial:

Is the before her wearing ceremonial feathered headdress, then after holding up and offering the camera a "dirty" blanket?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Shhh. She wants the American people to see she comes from people that were here in America before anyone else. Now, I have some Neanderthal DNA at quantities more than what Indian DNA she has. I do not claim to be a neanderthal, and my Ex used to say I was hanging out with my cronie friends too much, they must have had cro-magnum ancestry I guess.
Those cronies sure know how to party though.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I was thinking from war paint to egg face...sunny side up, of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My mother's side of the family claimed ancestry from the Blackfoot tribe. Supposedly my great grandmother (grand mother's mother) was a half blood Blackfoot. However, I did an in depth family tree concentrating on her side of the family and discovered that great grandmother was a white woman from New Jersey! Then my cousin (my mother's sister's daughter) did the DNA test and found zero Native American blood, so obviously my research proved correct.

Strangely enough, going back far enough in her family I discovered that the earliest ancestors were from the James Town colony, he was actually one of the founders of James Town. They are related to Pocahontas and another member of that tribe. However, being so many generations ago, that blood line is no longer detectable in our family's DNA.

That side of the family moved to the Colorado territory before it became a state. After the tribes in the area (the Utes, not Blackfoot) were moved on to reservations and have records of family names, there were some Blackfoot members on the res with a last name related to our family. Likely we shared our bloodline with the Natives and not the other way around it seems.
edit on 18-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
My mother's side of the family claimed ancestry from the Blackfoot tribe. Supposedly my great grandmother (grand mother's mother) was a half blood Blackfoot. However, I did an in depth family tree concentrating on her side of the family and discovered that great grandmother was a white woman from New Jersey! Then my cousin (my mother's sister's daughter) did the DNA test and found zero Native American blood, so obviously my research proved correct.

Strangely enough, going back far enough in her family I discovered that the earliest ancestors were from the James Town colony, he was actually one of the founders of James Town. They are related to Pocahontas and another member of that tribe. However, being so many generations ago, that blood line is no longer detectable in our family's DNA.

That side of the family moved to the Colorado territory before it became a state. After the tribes in the area (the Utes, not Blackfoot) were moved on to reservations and have records of family names, there were some Blackfoot members on the res with a last name related to our family. Likely we shared our bloodline with the Natives and not the other way around it seems.

It would appear from what you have stated, you probably have an English bloodline in there somewhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Breitbart News first reported in 2012 that Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford was a member of the Tennessee Militia that rounded up Cherokees living there at the time for the Trail of Tears journey to Oklahoma in the 1830s.

Rich people,ceo's,Bankers,gun owners. The new indians to be rounded up.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Elizabeth "Stands with egg on face" Warren from the Bleeding Heart tribe, Rich White clan

I like it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So? There's millions of people today that had ancestors that abused the natives.

ETA: It's really reaching to even go here. Pretty limp.

edit on 18-10-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

It would appear from what you have stated, you probably have an English bloodline in there somewhere.

Based on my research, as best as I can figure I'm approximately 1/4 English, 1/4 Scots-Irish, 1/4 German and 1/4 Czech. That is of course national origins, what the DNA might tell me is a different story, one I'm not going to bother with for various reasons.

When you look closer, the German on my father's side was very close to the Denmark border and the Czech's were Bohemian/Moravian (likely more German influence). The English/Scots-Irish features the Isle of Man and goes back to the Vikings. I'm sure I have a complex mix of DNA in all that.

Not that I'm proud of it, I've found that one ancestor was involved in killing off a whole Native American village (in a really nasty way), and most of my mother's family were slave owners until the civil war. Thankfully the Germans in the family were actually Prussian and left the old country before the Nazi era.
edit on 18-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Warren's DNA also has more slave-owner traits than Cherokee. Her family history is far more BAD than GOOD. No royalty or anything. I bet Elizabeth Warren is now depressed.

To be fair, some Cherokee natives actually owned slaves themselves.

A2D

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I bet when Bill Clinton deposited his DNA on Monica’s blue dress, there was more of % of NA genes in that sample than anything that showed for Warren.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Does she realize she's entitled to discount tickets for UT Vols football games for having Tenn militia ancestry?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"Makes ya wonder just what this crazy Warren was thinking when she decided to release her DNA test that apparently showed a near-zero Native American mix if any at all. "

That she could gain political popularity and political power by showing her "indigenous DNA" meanwhile native women are disappearing at alarming rates, police murders, poverty etc, both the right/left/ centre and its extremes have always exploited indigenous and native people for their power

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well it's certainly a heritage to be proud of (not pushing Indians to the ToT, but there's a good chance she's connected to the Revolution), but I have a feeling she's not proud of it. My 7th great grandfather was a militia man in Capt. John Bell's Company under the command of Col. Elisa Edmonds in the American Revolution. But these are roots that only American patriot will be proud of.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

So? There's millions of people today that had ancestors that abused the natives.

ETA: It's really reaching to even go here. Pretty limp.

Not in this case. She used that "ancestry" to her advantage and deserves this ridicule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join