It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percent of Elizabeth Warren’s DNA from Ancestor Who Rounded Up Cherokees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The irony of Senator Elizabeth Warren's DNA report keeps getting worse.

Now it seems her great-great-great grandfather was a Tennessee Militia member that helped round-up Cherokee Indians for removal and put them on the infamous Trail of Tears where thousands died.

Makes ya wonder just what this crazy Warren was thinking when she decided to release her DNA test that apparently showed a near-zero Native American mix if any at all.

In fact, the test "expert" didn't even use any genuine American Indian samples !!!

And still somehow "concluded" a 1/1024th bloodline !!

She actually had her "heritage" to American Indians listed in university booklets and on more than one occasion, she herself said her own Mother had Cherokee and Delaware Indian bloodlines that somehow led to her Mother and Father being forced to elope because of the "racism" at the time !! 😃

Democrat sponsored "Arithmetic" confirmed 😃

Turns out she has 3.125% bloodline to a Tennessee Militia member !!! 😃

Th ree Percent of Elizabeth Warren’s DNA from Ancestor Who Rounded Up Cherokees for ‘Trail of Tears’

Breitbart News first reported in 2012 that Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford was a member of the Tennessee Militia that rounded up Cherokees living there at the time for the Trail of Tears journey to Oklahoma in the 1830s.

This gives Warren a 1/32, or 3.125 percent, Tennessee Militia heritage, at least double the maximum 1.56 percent, minimum 0.1 percent, Native American heritage Dr. Carlos Bustamante said the evidence in the DNA genotypes purported to come from Warrren’s DNA sample “strongly suggests” in his October 10, 2018 report released by Sen. Warren on Monday.

"must be a smokey mountain miracle or somethin"

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thaaaaats goto be embarrassing.

Ol heres a free blanket Warren.

edit on 17-10-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

i was unaware that " tennesse malitia heritige " - was a trait that could be interited throgh genetics

merkin wingnuts - " educating teh world "

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well if she's taken "advantage" of some old folklore about Indians, she's got to take "credit" for the Tennessee Militia too !!

What's right is right. Right?

🤦‍♀️

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow that is way more Cherokee murdering DNA in her than Native American DNA! I think Pocahontas may have scalped her political career.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here's a good story from a real live descendant of the real Pocahontas ..........

Actual Pocahontas Descendant Calls Out Elizabeth Warren

Pocahontas descendant Debbie White Dove Porreco has called on Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren to apologize for using claims of Native American heritage to advance her political career.

Porreco, who claims to be able to trace her lineage to historical figure Pocahontas, told Fox News that she believes her fellow Native Americans feel “betrayed” by Warren’s use of their heritage and culture as a platform for her political ambitions. “I think they feel betrayed, they feel disappointed, and at this point she needs to come back and apologize to everybody for what she’s done,” she said.

Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said Warren’s DNA test “dishonors legitimate tribal governments and citizens, whose ancestors are well documented, and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

😎

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Wow that is way more Cherokee murdering DNA in her than Native American DNA! I think Pocahontas may have scalped her political career.

I would assume then that her percent of Cherokee heritage has been neutralized by the percent of her heritage that killed off her Cherokee heritage.

This is just funny as hell to me, tbh.

She's not NA and will never be.

Because her DNA killed itself.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Warren's DNA also has more slave-owner traits than Cherokee. Her family history is far more BAD than GOOD. No royalty or anything. I bet Elizabeth Warren is now depressed.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
At one point or another, everyone is allowed to act stupid .

Elizabeth Warren abuses that privilege .

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Warren's DNA also has more slave-owner traits than Cherokee. Her family history is far more BAD than GOOD. No royalty or anything. I bet Elizabeth Warren is now depressed.

Well with all of that slave owning, Cherokee killing DNA it's only natural that she would become a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well with all of that slave owning, Cherokee killing DNA it's only natural that she would become a Democrat.

Hey you're right! After all, it is REPUBLICANS who freed the slaves.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This Elizabeth Warren debacle will be looked at as a deciding event in the coming failure of the Democrat party.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Okay now this is an interesting twist on this whole tabloid "controversy", which has been entertaining no less, but some of the fervor, and the story blasting in every direction 5-10 times over, and the regular folks eating it up and doing their part to help make sure we're all focused on it... is troubling to me.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Makes ya wonder just what this crazy Warren was thinking when she decided to release her DNA test

This confirms it: This whole DNA test etc is a subversive diversion. From what I dunno I'm very selective of what Two Party + MSM System ordeals and details I waste any time on (as most of what they present us is a deliberate waste of time diversion). The minority party throwing out a high level diversion like this, generally I ascribe that sort of behavior to the POTUS mantle, or the legislature. It is midterms coming up... but...
edit on 17-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really hope she gets the nod for the 2020 presidential run. That will be epic

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hey you're right! After all, it is REPUBLICANS who freed the slaves.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
She can kiss 3% of my ass

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Liz Rounding Error probably really regrets ever licking that sick.

edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Squaw Rounding Error probably really regrets ever licking that sick.

Not trying to be politically correct here, but Squaw ranks up there with house 'n-word'.

Well, just for us NA women.

But we are not enough of a voting base to matter, so fire away!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i was unaware that " tennesse malitia heritige " - was a trait that could be interited throgh genetics

merkin wingnuts - " educating teh world "

They are tendrils connecting her to a past which people like Warren cite as a heritage which demands modern reparations, self loathing, and personal supplication... at least when it's someone else who's lineage contains those links. I won't hold my breath waiting for her to do any of the self sacrifices or self deprecations she expects of others, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Apologies, I honestly did not know that. Had I known, I would not have used it.

I'll see if that can be edited.

ETA: Changed it. Still works.

And thanks for letting me know.

edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join