It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did YouTube go down to erase a livestream of an object hitting the moon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

That was one hell of an explosion. I have seen meteors hit the moon before and there would just be a small puff of dust. That looked like something larger than a nuke, but even larger than that because it's so far away and the plume can be seen well above the moon. What the hell could that have been?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lets see the most watched object in the night sky no other videos or pictures you do the maths

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Maybe it was a space x fleet, crashing and burning into the moon.

Seems to be musks mo lately.

Or it could be Space Force defending from an invasion. It seems someone on earth has the technology.

You mean a thruster being fired not a laser and small particles near it moved by the thrust.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
How do you know he is ex military? And why is that viewed as some badge of authority? I have lots of friends who are ex military and dont know jack# about anything important. lol
edit on 10182018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just got this from a 17th Observation, looks like an asteroid to me.
Although most are saying "Black Knight"

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Not going to lie. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stuff like this. It's what brought me to ATS so many moons ago.

Whether true or not is irrelevant (obviously First Contact would be wild, hopefully they are more Vulcan and less Borg lol) at the end of the day.

Its captivating all the same. Can't wait for the naysayers and party poopers to show up.
This is the reason why I joined ATS many moons ago as well...(and started reading MANY sites.....)

Sadly, it may turn out to be more like the reason why I read 1984 for my high school honors English class in 1985......the dystopian future is HERE..........like for REAL (like for sure) (being as I graduated HS in 1985...I just HAD to throw that in.......) sigh.....now back to my tin foil hat and conspiracy theory reading, thank you very much......it' s better than the boring and, at MY age, high blood pressure inducing POLITICAL BS I have been reading the last several DECADES now.....(it didn't just start with TRUMP, ya know.....I was protesting in the STREETS against the Iraq War and the passing of the Patriot Act!!!!!)
edit on 10/18/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Reminds me of when the alien picture came out that was making people “throw up” and shut that site down. 4Chan I think. Been awhile but same scenario and speculation.

Jist thinking about 4chan makes me throw up. I can relate.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The next phase after terrorism..... the 'Alien Threat'

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: weirdguy

That was one hell of an explosion. I have seen meteors hit the moon before and there would just be a small puff of dust. That looked like something larger than a nuke, but even larger than that because it's so far away and the plume can be seen well above the moon. What the hell could that have been?

You ask what the hell that could have been?

Im going to go with fake or something being misrepresented.
Is there any other video of this amazing event or are all the CT's cycling the same clip between each other?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If something made an explosion that big on the moon there would be a meteor shower the likes of which humanity has never seen. Whoever was recording...how did they know that right when they were zooming in is when the event would occur?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There is no way you people can prove or disprove this particular video....good grief people..stop playing politics with these kind of videos.I might be real and it might not...Got do get corroborated evidence.
edit on 18-10-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

SC I'm always a huge fan of your posts but in this guy's video all I see are birds migrating south for the winter. I've spent many years behind NVGs while in the Army and have seen so many objects in that spectrum. All explainable. The easiest ones to identify are birds.

It's also that time of the year where anyone can look up in the sky and see plenty of birds headed south for the coming winter months. I have not heard any chatter about anything hitting the Moon recently and I'm pretty dialed in to a lot of different mediums where if this were legit it would have shown up.

None the less I always love a good conspiracy. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Reminds me of when the alien picture came out that was making people “throw up” and shut that site down. 4Chan I think. Been awhile but same scenario and speculation.

My nephew came to me telling me that the reason for the YT shutdown supposedly had to do with some "reptilian" or cannibalism leaked video which went viral till it was shut down. Many on FB least on the hispanic side are speaking about it.

Others are talking about something hitting the moon. I also thought about what happened to 4chan and remembered something very similar happened on there.

Sigh* I just wish I knew what it was.

S & F Sublime

Where there is smoke there is fire and I am willing to bet it had alot to do with something out of this world.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes. That would be a more reasonable explanation for what that was.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why let a site going down go to waste - make it into a conspiracy event.

Has anyone gone with reptilians eating the moon's green cheese?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The only problem with this conspiracy is YouTube is a video hosting site, not an observatory.

Meaning, anyone who wanted to could still observe the moon regardless of YouTubes status. Think about it; unplugging YouTube is a really bad choice if one wants to prevent observation of our moon.

edit on 18-10-2018 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Why not take only the channel or the videos down then?

Then it would draw more attention to it and even work towards proving something did happen? may be a reason...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

The next phase after terrorism..... the 'Alien Threat'

youtu.be...

I feel that this is how "they" will explain away the Rapture of Christians when that happens. "UFO's took them, and will be back so we have to unite the whole planet and fight against them when they come back."

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

yup - anything is better than US wingnuts - but FFS - we dont need to believe this crap - do we ?

You...you can't just, talk about something, but like...without believing in it?

Strange. Hey you should make a thread about that. I have a feeling there may be others like you...out there...somewhere...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is funny because alien abductions have a ton of corroborated evidence and people still think they are all hoaxers..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join