It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell a Nazi from an ANTIFA member

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I do not really care what both sides do I support neither. However it certainly is in your best interests as well as the rest of the your country's best interests that you communicate and sort this mess out.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I do not really care what both sides do I support neither. However it certainly is in your best interests as well as the rest of the your country's best interests that you communicate and sort this mess out.

And... a bow out.

Please remember that the next time you try to talk American politics on here.

I do not really care what both sides do I support neither.

So the next time you are balls-in on supporting liberal politics, I have your quote ready for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hopefully one day you are able to except that not everyone fits into nice little boxes .

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Hopefully one day you are able to except that not everyone fits into nice little boxes .

I turned from Independent to Republican this election cycle exactly because of that.

Also note... I disagree with your political leanings but we also had a good talk about Kale.

Except for about 4 people on ATS, I respond to just the post. Not the person posting it.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

it's a pleasure to have a civil conversation, my political views are neither liberal or conservative but more of a blend of both.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The left do not communicate. They mob, harass, attack, spit, scream, yell, whistle, bullhorn, and refuse ANY and ALL conversation.

Tell them your grievances.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

The left do not communicate. They mob, harass, attack, spit, scream, yell, whistle, bullhorn, and refuse ANY and ALL conversation.

Nice hyperbole, could you try any harder to sensationalise the issue?

Why try and paint the other side of your ideology the enemy, they are an equal and opposite side.

Reality is you are only fighting yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Either way, it's time for them to be formally recognized as domestic terrorists by the DHS so we can take them down with military action.

Right. Then you can round em up and put em into concentration camps with perfect plumbing. All you need to do after all that, is to ask a Kraut nicely for some ZyklonB and you're done with antifascism for good.

Just don't forget to breathe!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Why try and paint the other side of your ideology the enemy, they are an equal and opposite side.

Hyperbole? See that's the problem. You see hyperbole. I see the facts.

I've seen the people on the right attacked endlessly by the people on the left, for nothing more than their perceived beliefs and opinions. There is no reasoning. No concern for truth.

I've seen more than one case of a rally started with the intent of talking, turned into a veritable riot when the left wing noise turns up with nothing more in mind than to disrupt everything. Scream at the people in attendance, attack them.

If pointing out the facts as they have been seen, is hyperbole, then so be it. Let me know when a left wing person is surrounded by a mob of violent screaming right wing miscreants and has their personal belonging stolen from them.

Sure, both sides need to stop and think, but it's only one side that continually and perpetually embraces violence and intimidation as their means to 'communication'.

ffs

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Why do hippies and peace lovers join the anti thingy? Because they all get really violent, just does not make any sense..

Stupid people, do not even understand what they are a part of..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I'll say this: "Bündnis Dresden Nazifrei"

Look it up. Peacefull protest dispersed a Neo-Nazi parade, there is no need for violence. Most activists don't even think about meddling with street fights. That's the real power of a Gandhiesque tactic, and probably the reason why rightwingers and Nanny State fanbois are twisting their pants over a highly efficient protest form with sit-ins and candle-light chains.

And I thought this is a conspiracy board. What are you people, politicized morons who take their "facts" from Fox News all day long?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
ANTIFA members squeal like a little girl when they get a wedgy.

nazis just blame it on the Jews .

Now that's a mob!

Look right wing violence!

Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Let me get this straight....

You want to unleash the military on your fellow countrymen, fellow Americans because you consider them to be terrorists...?

While the rest of the ATS crew laugh about a right wing biker thug beating up a hippie. Good show.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Widely rejected by own political party?

I thought that Trump thinks they are fine people.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

make wedgies great again?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You want to unleash the military on your fellow countrymen, fellow Americans because you consider them to be terrorists...?

Is that a loaded question or just a stupid one?

If an American is found to be a domestic terrorist, what do you think we should do? Make sure he has a fresh Kale drink and send him/her on their merry way?

If one of our fellow countrymen is found to be a murderer, what is your standard there?

Liberal thinking is so muddied that I don't understand how to ask the question properly.

Does your thinking change based on the nightly DNC talking points bulletin?

Or can we just follow rule of law?

Oh wait... nevermind. Forgot who I was talking to.

Domestic terrorist = GOOD if they are in line with or somehow helping the DNC.

Otherwise... BAD!!!

Your argument is disingenuous, and you are not debating in good faith. Domestic terrorists should absolutely go to jail. You guys are painting everyone that disagrees with you as terrorists. You guys are regularly fantasizing right here on ATS about Civil War 2.0, and who to put up against the wall.

You dehumanize the opposition by calling them childish names - Nazi tactics.
You use blatant racially charged words to dehumanize the opposition - Nazi tactics.
You spew (like a fire hose) biased propaganda without context - Nazi tactics*.
You urge violence among your peers against the "other" - Nazi tactics.
Label the oppositions as terrorist -Nazi freaking tactic!
I know I could go on, but I don't want to look up fascist tactics to prove to you that you are one right now.
*"Fire hosing" is also an old KGB tactic similar to the debate tactic of Gish Gallop, but with as many lies as can be spread in as little time as possible. Your side, and especially your president is totally guilty of this.

Look, if you don't like being called Nazi, don't act like a Nazi.

And don't act surprised when the left starts calling you out for your BS, the pearl clutchers in the democratic party are being fazed out and the rest of us are sick of this BS.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hyperbole? See that's the problem. You see hyperbole. I see the facts.

I've seen the people on the right attacked endlessly by the people on the left, for nothing more than their perceived beliefs and opinions. There is no reasoning. No concern for truth.

I've seen more than one case of a rally started with the intent of talking, turned into a veritable riot when the left wing noise turns up with nothing more in mind than to disrupt everything. Scream at the people in attendance, attack them.

If pointing out the facts as they have been seen, is hyperbole, then so be it. Let me know when a left wing person is surrounded by a mob of violent screaming right wing miscreants and has their personal belonging stolen from them.

Sure, both sides need to stop and think, but it's only one side that continually and perpetually embraces violence and intimidation as their means to 'communication'.

ffs

That's all a bunch of BS when you have this image of the thug beating up the hippie plastered all over this very thread. Wanna show an image of a hippie beating anybody?

You also have an image that shows a well armed Antifa cartoon figure in the OP, wanna show any image of Antifa armed with assault weapons at a protest? Because we all know we can show your side armed to the teeth. You really afraid of 98lb hippies, or do you think your side just might want to hurt someone?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ah, ATS, home of so many people who like to defend Nazis.

What's the name for somebody who supports Nazi's again?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: Lumenari

Is that a loaded question or just a stupid one?

If an American is found to be a domestic terrorist, what do you think we should do? Make sure he has a fresh Kale drink and send him/her on their merry way?

If one of our fellow countrymen is found to be a murderer, what is your standard there?

Liberal thinking is so muddied that I don't understand how to ask the question properly.

Does your thinking change based on the nightly DNC talking points bulletin?

Or can we just follow rule of law?

Oh wait... nevermind. Forgot who I was talking to.

Domestic terrorist = GOOD if they are in line with or somehow helping the DNC.

Otherwise... BAD!!!

Your argument is disingenuous, and you are not debating in good faith. Domestic terrorists should absolutely go to jail. You guys are painting everyone that disagrees with you as terrorists. You guys are regularly fantasizing right here on ATS about Civil War 2.0, and who to put up against the wall.

You dehumanize the opposition by calling them childish names - Nazi tactics.
You use blatant racially charged words to dehumanize the opposition - Nazi tactics.
You spew (like a fire hose) biased propaganda without context - Nazi tactics*.
You urge violence among your peers against the "other" - Nazi tactics.
Label the oppositions as terrorist -Nazi freaking tactic!
I know I could go on, but I don't want to look up fascist tactics to prove to you that you are one right now.
*"Fire hosing" is also an old KGB tactic similar to the debate tactic of Gish Gallop, but with as many lies as can be spread in as little time as possible. Your side, and especially your president is totally guilty of this.

Look, if you don't like being called Nazi, don't act like a Nazi.

And don't act surprised when the left starts calling you out for your BS, the pearl clutchers in the democratic party are being fazed out and the rest of us are sick of this BS.

Quoted for an excellent example of "projection."

Saul Alinsky 101: "Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion..."

Sorry darling, but as a former Democrat I''m well aware of the playbook.

But keep thinking what you are thinking as your ideology fades into the dustbin of history.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Ah, ATS, home of so many people who like to defend Nazis.

What's the name for somebody who supports Nazi's again?

Lately we call them the Democratic party.

Now, don't you have a violent protest to go to somewhere, an old white guy to pull out of a car and beat on, someone to knife because they don't think like you?

Be safe out there!!!

edit on 18-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join