It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell a Nazi from an ANTIFA member

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm elated that I've never had to live somewhere riddled with Klantifa thugs.

Either way, it's time for them to be formally recognized as domestic terrorists by the DHS so we can take them down with military action.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ANT-IF-uhh

😎

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ANTIFA members squeal like a little girl when they get a wedgy.

nazis just blame it on the Jews .

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

I was going to make a post about the difference between Antifa and Mussolini's Black Shirts, then when working on it the differences were so small it didn't really matter.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That pic is hilarious ! aha ha ha ha

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Look at the expression on the biker dude. He’s enjoying the hell out of himself .

edit on 17-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Drinks kale!

hahaha

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Let me get this straight....

You want to unleash the military on your fellow countrymen, fellow Americans because you consider them to be terrorists...?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Drinks kale!

hahaha

That's not that funny after you have ever tried eating it, drinking it is about the only way to consume that horrible crap.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let me get this straight....

You want to unleash the military on your fellow countrymen, fellow Americans because you consider them to be terrorists...?

Is that a loaded question or just a stupid one?

If an American is found to be a domestic terrorist, what do you think we should do? Make sure he has a fresh Kale drink and send him/her on their merry way?

If one of our fellow countrymen is found to be a murderer, what is your standard there?

Liberal thinking is so muddied that I don't understand how to ask the question properly.

Does your thinking change based on the nightly DNC talking points bulletin?

Or can we just follow rule of law?

Oh wait... nevermind. Forgot who I was talking to.

Domestic terrorist = GOOD if they are in line with or somehow helping the DNC.

Otherwise... BAD!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Drinks kale!

hahaha

That's not that funny after you have ever tried eating it, drinking it is about the only way to consume that horrible crap.

Take kale and make it into chips in the oven after a little garlic/(any good oil) tossing.

You can crunch it up after and use it in salads, as a part of a breading, etc. Or just eat them with a dip... they are pretty good made with a bit of cayenne pepper too.

Otherwise yes... you might as well go chew on the side of a tree.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandePoobah

I'm elated that I've never had to live somewhere riddled with Klantifa thugs.

It's called Portland, Oregon.

I'm constantly in disguise. I have to wear a pink hat and scream mindlessly on occasion.

And while I have never been violent to anyone or to anything, I once did take an extra pack of sugar (that I didn't need) from a convenience store.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
history repeats again. how do you tell an ANTIFA member from a Nazi? it might be a bit hard to tell in the melee since just like with the original ANTIFA they will likely be brawling with each other. and you might recall it was the communist ANTIFA that gave the Nazis and their storm troopers a measure of legitimacy and respectability as the Nazis directly opposed the communist ANTIFA that was using violence and terrorist type tactics to force people to side with them, or be silenced. just as the newly revitalized ANTIFA is doing today. so will this modern reincarnation of ANTIFA follow history and CAUSE a modern Nazi party (unlike the fringe group that like to think they are Nazis) with their attendant stormtroopers to form yet again to fight them off. yet again leading to that giving such people legitimacy and respect. and possibly lead to another actual fascist takeover of a government.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
ANTIFA members squeal like a little girl when they get a wedgy.

nazis just blame it on the Jews .

#wedgies4antifa

Classic.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Tommy Perez has lost control. The radical left is controlling and dooming the Democratic party.
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Drinks kale!

hahaha

Take kale and make it into chips in the oven after a little garlic/(any good oil) tossing.

You can crunch it up after and use it in salads, as a part of a breading, etc. Or just eat them with a dip... they are pretty good made with a bit of cayenne pepper too.

Lol fun fact...before it became a popular hippie food...kale was typically considered food for rabbits and other livestock.

But....It's not bad fried up like spinach with lots of garlic and butter....tastes about the same at that point...like garlic and butter.

edit on 17/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your basically advocating those with political views opposite to yours are terrorists, that's insane.

Domestic terrorists should be jailed or deported, political opponents should be debated.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I will try the kale chips.
edit on 17-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: Lumenari

Drinks kale!

hahaha

Lol fun fact...before it became a popular hippie food...kale was typically considered food for rabbits and other livestock.

But....It's not bad fried up like spinach with lots of garlic and butter....tastes about the same at that point...like garlic and butter.

We use it to fry with too... Kale is an excellent "transition" green for people in harsher climates.

Settlers in the Northern regions of the US and Canada used to plant them under the eaves of their houses because you could, on the northern side of the house, have greens for your family through the winter... until you could push the first lettuce leaves up in the spring.

And yes, they kept the furry foodstock going until spring as well.

We have some planted under the northern side of the house under the eaves. They have grown to bush size and have never disappointed us when we need a little bit of green in February.

They kept many a family going nutritionally until their gardens got going in harsher climates.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Your basically advocating those with political views opposite to yours are terrorists, that's insane.

Domestic terrorists should be jailed or deported, political opponents should be debated.

I am basically advocating that domestic terrorists be treated as domestic terrorists.

Not sure where politics got into the discussion, on my part.

Your part I understand... criminals are only criminals if they are doing something that does not oppose your political viewpoint.

And as far a political opponents being debated, that would be excellent!

Can you please text your DNC link and tell them to stop the violence so we can have a rational discussion about economics, foreign policy, domestic policy without coloring it with PC bullsnip?

You know, an honest debate.

Like, if Trump's economic policies are working, should we all just get behind them for the betterment of American citizens?

Or, if Trump talks about world trade seem to be working out for the average American, we can just support them?

And hey! If Trump puts someone on the Supreme Court that wants to actually do the EXACT thing they are hired to actually do, perhaps we shouldn't have a screaming sh!tshow to block them because the the left has lost the ability to legislate from the bench?

I am quite ready for the two sides to get together and have a healthy debate about it.

Are you?

edit on 17-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join