It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Treasury employee arrested, accused of leaking media secret information about suspicious financia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
These are baseless accusations however she has no more proof then Ford at this point. I am gunna hold off on judgement until I see the evidence this is anything more then a story.

they have something if they've arrested her and gone public.
kavanaugh wasn't arrested because Ford had nothing and didn't want to go to authorities.
edit on 18/10/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

She had "hundreds of electronic communications" with the reporter, "many via an encrypted application," the complaint said.

interesting...

good thing the messages where encrypted! /s

wouldn't it be great if on her personal phones/laptops there were communications with democrats and other media branches. after-all she was arrested, she wouldn't have had time to clean all of them.. and i doubt she's got handlers like the clintons, podestas, mill's, huma's..

I don't think she's an evil/vindictive person, i think she was probably blackmailed because of something she did in her past

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

it kind of sounds that at least some of it might be directly connected to the russia investigation, of which, I believe the treasury dept was reported to have turned over alot of information. so since I can't be sure that they were investigating whatever information she had.. I kind of believe that they may have been.

like it or not, we need to trust that the truth will win out, whatever that truth is. if we can't do that, well, then we should just accept that we've already lost our democratic republic we've inherited and start looking for a country that has kept theirs intact or accept life without one. frankly, canada is too cold for me, so, I choose to belief that there is enough people in our system that cares to bring that truth out using our legal system.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

She sounds like a 'whistle-blower' to me!

Only because you are ignorant of actual "whistle-blower" procedures.
There are actual legal steps to be taken. Using your own flash drive is not one of them. The steps are easily found and have been posted here previously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join