It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is paying? Footage in Honduras of women and children being paid cash to join caravan to the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
twitter.com...

I hope they figure this out.

Obviously, Soros comes to mind. But the money could be coming from elsewhere.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

DNC.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wouldn't that be amazing? Not to mention completely illegal.

I bet we learn very soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Leftists/liberals=NPC

Too obvious.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Is there a better quality video? I can't tell what they are handing out. It looks like they handing out one Lempira, which isn't even $0.50. It is maybe enough for a toll.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

As one of the commenters stated on Rep. Gaetz's twitter post, there may be more behind this than just the drama. The 2020 census...democrat congressional seats and electoral votes increase when you locate these illegal residents in Dem areas.

Keep an eye on dirty money and dirty Dems.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Or maybe the GOP paying them come here to push the agenda of stopping illegal entry into the US. As a way to rile up the base. Both DNC and GOP could be in on it to help divide the country.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
nm
edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

We need to get that wall up ASAP.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Or maybe the GOP paying them come here to push the agenda of stopping illegal entry into the US. As a way to rile up the base. Both DNC and GOP could be in on it to help divide the country.

Sure.

Just as plausible.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is there any info on where the video was taken or when? It is such a grainy video do we even know if it is from this year. Also, the one handing out "money/tickets" with the gun is he part of the police or a gang?

Do we have any info beyond the video and the claim by a politician on twitter?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The only person with this is some minor channel guy?

Probably got it in an email from the "State Dept" or "US CIA".

edit:

Cut from "What I did on summer vacation" video.
edit on 10/17/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah and I wonder where the GOP learned that little trick.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It comes from Rep Matt Gaetz.

The YouTube is a poorer quality version I randomly pulled from YouTube to make it more convenient for those who hate links to Twitter.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The guy handing out cash has a gun tucked into his waistband. I wonder if that narrows down who he is, or is working for?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Is this you trying to start a fruitless debate with me? If so you didn’t come out swinging.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Is this you trying to start a fruitless debate with me? If so you didn’t come out swinging.

You? Debate? Nope. I don't argue with emotions.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You? Debate? Nope. I don't argue with emotions.

I showed emotion? No I just presented possibility. Try again

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I just saw this being pushed by Rep. Matt Gaetz. He must be drunk again, hopefully somebody has his keys.

So, there's no provenance for this video. Where did it come from? Is it Honduras? When was it was filmed? There's nothing said that sheds any light on the context. In fact, are we sure that what they're handed is money? It looks like it could be money but are we sure?

But let's assume that it is money, that the video is in Honduras and that the video is recent.

They're being handed a single bill. So I looked it up and the highest denomination of paper money in Honduras is the 500 lempira note. The color looks wrong for that. Looks more like the L10 (10 lempira) note.

Now, I don't want to call people stupid. I really don't. But 500 lempira is worth about $20 USD at current exchange rates.

Wtf is stupid enough to believe that women and children in Honduras would join a caravan and travel 1600 miles to storm the US border for $20? Oh, Matt Gaetz is:

Rep. Matt Gaetz Verified account @RepMattGaetz

BREAKING: Footage in Honduras giving cash 2 women & children 2 join the caravan & storm the US border @ election time. Soros? US-backed NGOs? Time to investigate the source!

2:36 PM - 17 Oct 2018

Jesus.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It is my belief that these people are being given little dough for food and water. But OH NO it must be TPTB paying them such little money to risk everything for that.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join