It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments about killing white people doesn't break Facebook rules?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Meet Twitters head of "Site Integrity".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Amazing.

I just truly don't understand how anyone can acquire such a perspective.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is actually a hasty generalization. Not to mention, Facebook has literally taken down comments for anti-white racism. This is my no means a majority occurrence. I've sent plenty of racist nonsense on Facebook about black people that would never be taken down.. What is your argument there?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Meet, Donald J. Trump; the man who is President of the United States, and talks about sexually assaulting women like its no big deal... The man who thinks we should build a wall to keep out people who were here before the Europeans or the Bible..

www.kurir.rs...
edit on 19-10-2018 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas

Meet, Donald J. Trump; the man who is President of the United States, and talks about sexually assaulting women like its no big deal... The man who thinks we should build a wall to keep out people who were here before the Europeans or the Bible..

www.kurir.rs...

Do you always lie like the MSM about the POTUS 45?

I am asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

www.kurir.rs...

Meet the Native American, a people that were here long before the Vikings and Mexicans, who might be more than 1% of the U.S. population had someone had the bright idea to stop the flow of foreigners who did not respect their Laws or Culture but inevitably took it away.

Native American Tribes, The Tutsi of Rwanda, all tell the Tale of what Globalism does to Countries and the People who USED TO inhabit it.

And most my tribe agree, keep the ones who steal into our lands out.

We learned our lesson.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

www.kurir.rs...

Orange man bad.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This is a good illustration of how the chosen people do not identify themselves as "white". So when we see people point to someone like Zuck or this guy and say, "whitest people ever", well, not in their own eyes. However, they sure identify as white when it suits them or want to write a "dear fellow white people" article. Really, are they their own race? I think most people would say no even if they are a distinct tribe but that is just my take. Ultimately it remains up to each of us to define ourselves.
edit on 19-10-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

www.kurir.rs...

What if we just agreed with you? We could then solve problems in Haiti by moving the entire population into your country.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Zuckerberg's zombies are truly pathetic. Had that statement been from a white skinned individual regarding any other skin color they would've been pulled off faster than the Flash on a pizza.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: loam
At least, that is what is alleged by this Facebook user:

twitter.com...

Would love to see this tested this in some way...any takers?

Right.

Cuz Mark Zuckerberg and 90% of the 25K people working at FB aren't white?

Just cuz it is on Twitter don't make it real.

Hoping one day the right wing starts thinking again.

Um Zuck is a robot. Or an alien/NPC at the very least.

And can you prove that 90% of people at FB are white?
edit on 19-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Absolute psycho -social engineering.
you're being led to the slaughter.
Enjoy your walk of pride

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

twitter.com...

Right.

All this time I thought he was reptilian.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

twitter.com...

Right.

All this time I thought he was reptilian.

Reptilians are able to blend pretty well. When has Zuck ever been able to do that?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So you're telling me he didn't admit to just kissing a woman and saying 'Grab her by the -----'? It was made up? Not to mention ALL OF THE NEWS YOU PEOPLE HEAR IS MAINSTREAM MEDIA; Fox is mainstream. CNN is mainstream... It's all two sides of the same coin...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Laws dont stop people from breaking them; not to mention I'm pretty sure that the Europeans violently trespassed into their lands not giving a damn about what laws or customs they might have had in the first place..

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I'm from the United States; Tennessee in fact... So I'm not sure what you are implying...? People act as if everyone just wants to be in America... No, they don't. I would LOVE TO LEAVE. However many of us don't have the financial privilege to do such a thing. I gotta say though; if Americans would stop building frickin shopping malls and hoarding vast amounts of land and resources for themselves; it might not be so much of an issue about other people coming here.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Practically in presidential candidate is bad. Even Hillary Clinton. Politics isn't the false dichotomy, you all have been misled to believe in.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I dont understand why non whites move to white countries if they hate white people so much?
I dont hate anyone, and im not against immigration, but why be with people you hate?

I think this anti white hatred is only going to get worse the way things are going.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's not just one country, it's every country.. pretty much.

I reckon every time you see a post such as this just reply, but change one race for another. No matter the racist remark. If you can't beat 'em, troll 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join