It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recently had Contact and Have Video Evidence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Missing time in the woods and that didn’t freak you out?

Please details!

edit on 17-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This is that one!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are definitely fault lines within 5 miles because I once worked for an Oil surveyor here. I believe they were over the Witham Valley, A river held sacred for thousands of years. Also my local Lincoln Cathedral is built on a powerful LeyLine only 3 miles away.
edit on 18-10-2018 by redzi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2018 by redzi0n because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I assure you the information is not Bogus. Those of us that apply the information in our lives have seen such profound transformations of reality you wouldn't believe. But I respect your free will to live in the bubble you've created for yourself! Howeve if you wish to step outside your bubble for a minute and begin to apply this information, you might actually see some results that would change your mind! But that might bruise your ego. Better to have crap life than a bruised ego hey?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You seem very Cynical for someone with so many posts? Surprised to see such an experienced poster with such a closed mind!
edit on 18-10-2018 by redzi0n because: Added to post

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Yes! But I couldn't slip into fear! I understood that because I was resonating on such a high frequency after the contact I was creating my reality as I went. So it was important I stayed in a love/light frequency to create a positive reality.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Interesting. I really hope you post about what you experienced while missing.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: redzi0n

I assure you the information is not Bogus. Those of us that apply the information in our lives have seen such profound transformations of reality you wouldn't believe. But I respect your free will to live in the bubble you've created for yourself! Howeve if you wish to step outside your bubble for a minute and begin to apply this information, you might actually see some results that would change your mind! But that might bruise your ego. Better to have crap life than a bruised ego hey?

So everyone in the world who thinks differently than you do
is 'wrong and in a bubble'?

I hear the same thing on Fox News... in Christianity.. in all sorts of
other cults.

You don't even know that I'm a subject matter expert on all the
things you are going on about.

Well take care. Good luck.

Kev

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Everyone lives in their own bubble of beliefs and definitions. There's no such thing as a 'wrong' belief, (all perspectives are a valid expression of creation) - only beliefs that our out of alignment with the truth of our divine self.
edit on 18-10-2018 by redzi0n because: Extra info.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I explain the full experience in detail here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the video.

I sense that your relationship with your father is a powerful backbone to the whole experience, ie lines of ancestry, and how friction can arise between you as a result of having too much in common.

I wish the best for your relationship with him, since it is clearly very important to you at the moment.

I don't know what to make of the physical reality of your experience, but in summary, for others reading, you say you merged with the "Christ Consciousness" before your first contact in 2009 within a forest when your own frequencies expanded into a heightened channeling state as a giant craft approached. And on the ship, you saw yourself in third-person walking inside the "Womb of Creation", observing something akin to an alien dinner party with beings from all corners of the galaxy in attendance.

I'm sure you can appreciate that's a LOT to take in! But can I ask one question? Why were the fighter jets you saw so difficult to discuss? You say they appeared after the sense of missing time, but did they appear the same day or days later?

Is it worth contacting local army bases or the police for information about the jets and their purpose?

edit on 18-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I explain the full experience in detail here:

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for posting the video.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

7 years is a long time. A lot has changed.

Hate to tell you but these days ALL video reports are summarily dismissed as CGI on ATS anymore.

It is what it is.

You'll notice there's a real paucity of UFO OP's and that 's because there's a crew that shows up to debunk any evidence offered.

Yes and the people who debunk them have evidence to debunk them deal with it, camera phone at night no use to man nor beast

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I can here a jet at the start of your video planes flying near more chance of that.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I left facebook years ago. So I won't click on any facebook things anymore either. Is there any way you can post it here so those of us who deny facebook can view it?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

So your title is a lie.

You don't have video evidence of contact.

2 satellites can fly in tandem, its flashes is just the craft rotating and the sun catching reflective surfaces.

One of the beings I met was of the Mayan Breakaway civilisation that Corey Goode speaks of.

Ahhh OK Riiightttttt.

One of the "side effect's" of extraterrestrrial Contact is massively increase psychic ability. Channeling love/light beings to serve humanity, whilst generating an income so I can focus on this full time... It's a win - win situation for all. I no longer have to work for a corrupt corporation that's destroying the planet. I can offfer a service that helps the planet. People benefit from the channeling. And I can focus full time on spreading this message that is of the upmost importance for the survival of humanity.

AHHH you too are like Corey Goode.

"School" Is designed to keep the population dumbed down.

Why is it that only those that are ignorant of quite many more things than others are say this about school?

What you learn at school is how to destroy the planet. I think the current state of affairs speaks for itself.

You should go to school, its not about destroying the earth.

Start with kindergarten then grades 1 on-wards and you may get a clue.

What do you call an Honest Job, McDonalds? Working For a Bank? Working for A Big Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you think these entities are helping the planet?

NO, are they the only jobs that you can think of?

Maybe you should go to school and learn one or many of the millions of things you can do to help the community you live in or society as a whole instead of complain about it online.

Would you recommend Jesus and the Buddha gave up and got an 'Honest Job' .

So you compare yourself to Jesus.

Legendary.

You seem very Cynical for someone with so many posts? Surprised to see such an experienced poster with such a closed mind!

Since your Title is BS I really wonder why you haven't had any more grief from posters.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015

I left facebook years ago. So I won't click on any facebook things anymore either. Is there any way you can post it here so those of us who deny facebook can view it?

This is the video on my Youtube channel. The quality isn't as good as the original. youtu.be...

Here's an Analysis video I did. youtu.be...

Here's a video with some of the clips Zoomed in I did for fun: youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

1. It is not a lie. This is Video evidence of contact. This is the Yahyel communicating with us through flashes of light. No one has even attempted to debunk it apart from you and one guy who claimed it was Iridium flare. It's not Iridium flare. Iridium flares don't flash anything like this. I asked him to show me similar video evidence of Iridium flare and he dissapeared. I presume you are suggesting the same thing. So show me video evidence of satellites flashing in a similar way. You can't just make claims like this without evidence.

2. This is a rather juvenille answer from you. I'll just move on.

3. We've both devoted our lives to service.

4. Sorry I don't understand, what is it I'm ignorant of?

5. School teaches people to be slaves. Believe this. Do this. Don't think outside the box. Don't ask questions. We no best. Your'e not intelligent enough to question our theories. The most importaant information children currently need is: 1. We are beings of infinite consciousness and we create our own reality. 2. How we create our reality through our vibrational output. 3. How to connect to our Higher Self and discover our life purpose, who we really are and why we're here. Unless the current generation comes to understand this our planet is doomed. School teaches children to be competetive, selfish, greedy. And it dumbs them down. The secret to true intelligence is through connecting with our higher self and following our souls calling. Like Gallileo, Copernicus, Da Vinci, Isaac Newton. The few people that achieved anything worthwhile on this planet didn't learn it at school. It's all a big scam to keep people small and dumb. The secret to life is to think outside the box, listen to intuition and inspiration. What have you achieved from what you learnt at school?

6. Like what, what did you learn at School that is helping your community. What is it I could learn from school that would help our planet more than introducing humanity to our Galctic neighbours?

7. I have a long way to go until I can reach Jesus's level of compassion and service to humanity.

8. How is the title B***S*** when it's a video of an Extraterrestrial civilisation communicating with us?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

This video was captured on a phone cam and it's pretty good. Undebunkable so far!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join