It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to withdraw from UPU treaty China BTFO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RadioRobert

Ask your friend knowledgehunter the same question. I was simply pointing out how everyone seems to be an expert on everything depending on what the tabloids are talking about.

Not everyone can be an expert on everything, that’s why we have you here on ATS to balance us out a little.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm not an expert on very much at all, but thank you for the encouragement.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm not an expert on very much at all, but thank you for the encouragement.

I’m glad I could help you get through another day.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In fairness, He keeps turning the other cheek, begging for it to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If I wasn't here you guys wouldn't have anyone to gang up on constantly. Mob mentality really lifts people's spirits, I'm glad to be of service to you guys as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is going to affect the country, for years to come. The first thing is that once it is done, alot of the products shipped to and from this country is going to get a lot more expensive. Take a look around your house or in any store, alot of products are not made in the USA, but in other countries. And a majority coming from China.

The thing that every one should realize, is that the age of the US manufacturing is over. And the only reason why the US got there in the first place was due to World War II. That war decimated many of the manufacturing countries, that have now recovered. And a few, were forbidden by treaty from having military, thus they had an edge, that now the US is starting to be on more of an equal footing. This does not help the US economy, but it may bring back some jobs to the US, to pick up where the price of the other is far more greater and would be in the cost.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He's the perfect "dummy" for this place then. People love abusing others on here. If there's a chance to slap someone in the face there will be plenty of takers. Lots of anger and hate going around these days.
edit on 10/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

By the way, it's hilarious you think I'm even religious. My messiah? lol.. Not only do you have no clue what you're talking about, but you have no clue what that passage even means.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Most people in support of government controlled trade and authoritarian policy don't understand the economy or why Rapid intervention is bad.

Or how supply chains work, where American factories get their machines,CNC, parts, electronics etc...

Yeah it's been a problem. That in know way means this is a solution that makes any sense.

Like most of trump's policy it's all for little spoonful soundbites for people who don't know anything about running businesses.. It doesn't relate to reality on the ground or the future.

Like the tax cuts without spending cuts that have us at stimulus level deficits. Which of course raises rates and lowers wages over time as we are burdened with interest.
edit on 17-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes, including from yourself it seems. Lighten up, dude.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm not one to take a slap in the face and not feel a certain way about it. 90% of the time I spend on here is defending myself from waves of people trying to slap me. I guess I like the punishment.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ah, so now all of a sudden you're not a believer in Jesus? My how quickly you change. Maybe Trump turned you away from the faith, he certainly doesn't represent it.

link   

Your decision to take this discussion towards Jesus... was that because you needed to move him over before you could climb on and be affixed to the cross yourself?

link   

I agree. Just take a look at the tabloid left and their fixation on a single man. So much so, that it trickled down to all of their their followers, rendering them incapable of looking beyond their emotions to search for new ideas or a solution to their problems.

The "tabloid left". I like that one. We should also call them "the media's base" so as to include the right-wing anti-trumpers.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm not one to take a slap in the face and not feel a certain way about it. 90% of the time I spend on here is defending myself from waves of people trying to slap me. I guess I like the punishment.

I guess the greatest irony of all is that you believe you aren't slapping us in the face.

Am I allowed to SMH here?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My decision to bring him into the discussion was based on a Christian (or they used to be at least) caring me a fool. Nothing more or less.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Am I allowed to SMH here?

Do it abruptly and violently and it will look like Jesus is getting his revenge and messing you up.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is better to remain silent and be presumed a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, friend. You're posting an awful lot in this thread about this... just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

In what way am I slapping you in the I? You're the one who came in calling me a fool, I only said it's funny how everyone seems to be an expert on anything depending on what the tabloids decide for us to talk about. Did I call any particular group out? Nope.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ok, maybe you should take my vote away Mr. America.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join