It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to withdraw from UPU treaty China BTFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Orange man bad.

Drumpf is done this time.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually, you could learn a lot from RadioRobert. I do. I find him a sober and sharp researcher and I never skip over his posts. As much as I love you, I do tend to skip over yours. Such a broken record you are old friend---never advancing your viewpoint. Learning is growing. You seem stunted in your own growth.

Why would he need to learn and grow when he has it all figured out?

Only a fool knows everything.

edit on 17-10-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: added pertinent quote

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sorry to hear that, got to suffer through it to fix it man. Had previous administrations not put us in this spot you would have no worries. The longer we wait to fix it the more we will suffer.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are you in management?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I agree. Just take a look at the tabloid left and their fixation on a single man. So much so, that it trickled down to all of their their followers, rendering them incapable of looking beyond their emotions to search for new ideas or a solution to their problems.

No, they'd rather just scream at the sky and stay in perpetual anger so they can continue reminding us of how much they hate a guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I agree. Just take a look at the tabloid left and their fixation on a single man. So much so, that it trickled down to all of their their followers, rendering them incapable of looking beyond their emotions to search for new ideas or a solution to their problems.

No, they'd rather just scream at the sky and stay in perpetual anger so they can continue reminding us of how much they hate a guy.

Do you miss the irony?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do you know what a wise man once said?

Matthew 5
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Listen to your God you hypocrite.

edit on 10/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That particular member LOVES to come into threads and talk about me all the time. Small mind indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Under Trump’s plan, the US shall withdraw from the Universal Postal Union (an unelected UN subagency that’s ultimately behind this insanity) within 1 year unless they modify their policies and regulations to facilitate fair international shipping rates. The State Dept. will immediately begin bilateral talks with other countries to ensure the mail keeps flowing as it should without the UPU mucking things up for us.

That is an enlightening development.
Interesting plan.
Potus negotiating skills have worked previously I guess we will see if this works.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So you don't actually want to discuss the economics in the thread? You just want to take potshots at various people? I don't understand.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Lol, what? Care to explain in layman's terms for me?

I don't think that means what you think it does, and even if it does, it doesn't even apply to me in the right context.

Why so triggered my brother?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

So you don't actually want to discuss the economics in the thread? You just want to take potshots at various people? I don't understand.

Oh no, it appears you understand completely.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Did I miss your weak attempt of a punch? Of course not. I just wanted to illustrate how silly it was by showing you where the real irony lies.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So what does this say about people like yourself who talk about the ones who talking about people? Do they have the smallest minds of all? Seems like it, you guys can't see past your own noses half the time, you're locked into what they're talking about 24/7. That's literally all this forum talks about these days, what the media has preordained.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Ask your friend knowledgehunter the same question. I was simply pointing out how everyone seems to be an expert on everything depending on what the tabloids are talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

By calling or insinuating that I'm a fool you have slapped your messiah in the face and told him you don't care what his advice is.

Hope that clears it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well, you could add something to the conversation that might suggest you know enough to actually recognize in-expertise or sit there and say, " oh, how convenient -- we have so many experts" when you disagree and add zero to the discussion. I know which one I picked.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Blah blah blah... I mean, it's not like I haven't tried talking to YOU before, right?

I learned very quickly that engaging with you is a futile endeavor at best, and an overwhelming wave of ignorance at worst.

As far as me goes, you're free to feel however you'd like, I could really care less.

Enjoy your day Enlightened1.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Bye, hopefully you will repent from calling me a fool. Get some ointment because Jesus' face is pretty raw from you constantly slapping him in it.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join