It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to withdraw from UPU treaty China BTFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Does this mean Walmart is going to finally fail?! If so thank god! Havn’t stepped foot on that stupid store in a decade.

Maybe so but they produce the best youtube videos! Walmart Youtube people are the best!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Another huge win for the Koch brothers you mean.

Another huge gutting of US hegemony and influence through out the world, you mean.

Explain yourself.

link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Does this mean Walmart is going to finally fail?! If so thank god! Havn’t stepped foot on that stupid store in a decade.

Maybe so but they produce the best youtube videos! Walmart Youtube people are the best!

You make a very valid point! Will be sad to see those go but I think it’ll be worth it.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Nice!

My biggest issue was China and trade, one of the main pillars on the why I supported Trump, among other things.

China needs a kick in the arse and the general naive part of society will most likely cry about this.

We finally need to separate the US from China, as its been taking advantage of the US for so long thru terrible policies.

I'm so glad Trump is POTUS, thanl god everyday.

Good thread, S+F 😁

Yay! They deserved a kick in the butt! Screw the American farmers! Let's get China!

Do not look at the large deregulated companies circling the american farmer like vultures. China deserves it, the Koch bros have no interest at all here.

Oh look we're screwing Ford too! Teh winner is Trump!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I love how predictable you are.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
In beforeliberals tell us why we need substandard Chinese garbage and a massively subsidized shipping system that only benefits China.

Well they finally came out of the communist closet.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Wow.

Wtf?

Speechless...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What are you rambling about?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My question is what happens when Trump leaves office? How hard would it be to undo all he has done? Is it as easy as a bunch of EO's? Is Trump just withdrawing from all these things based on executive privilege?

Whats to stop a communist sympathizer on the left from undoing it all? I mean, I dont see one candidate on the left that wouldn't just undo all of this.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The real question is who thought it would be a good idea to subsidize this crap in the first place? It just shows how corrupt our politicians really are.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: The GUT

I have never seen that pic.

What the hell was Obama doing reading that book? Jesus H Christ.

www.researchgate.net...

That's the review.

Google the title and you can download the pdf for free.

It reads less sinister than it sounds but let's be honest here, the plan was to remove sovereignty all together...

That doesn't sit well with me.

link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Nothing but the voters stops them.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Pretty much sums it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yay! Yet another move that negatively affects the business I work for!

To me it seems like Trump is putting the carriage before the horse. Moves like this only make sense if the US has the industry in place to take over what we were getting from China. As I've learned from first hand experience, we don't.

All this is going to do is put a greater strain on an already shrinking middle class.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

What are you rambling about?

He's probably getting subsidies from China for a few Chickens and Pigs.

And maybe a few dogs.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Swine

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Horsesheat! We were sold out during the Clinton administration when he set China up as Most Favored Trading Nation and NAFTA was also ratified during his administration. NAFTA was negotiated during Bush 1's administration but Clinton made it law. Clinton was our 2nd worst president in modern history. The worst, in my opinion that sold us out even worse than Clinton, is, you guessed it, Obama. By far the worst in our modern history.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I will be glad when we get all out steal mills up and running again. Its gonna hurt for a while I'm sure but in a few years we should be back on track as a top manufacturing country again.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Chinese goods have put a lot of mom and pop stores out of business thanks to walmart and the like. Not to mention the strangling the US manufacturer with cheap knock off items that ain't worth a crap. It should work itself out In a few years when all the company's that left the states come back so they can sell here again

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Yay! Yet another move that negatively affects the business I work for!

To me it seems like Trump is putting the carriage before the horse. Moves like this only make sense if the US has the industry in place to take over what we were getting from China. As I've learned from first hand experience, we don't.

All this is going to do is put a greater strain on an already shrinking middle class.

Luckily I don’t work in a industry that will be affected by this. My dads corporation will be though

I can’t wait to see him cry over some spilt milk when he could have been buying some components from America like I told him to do 4 years ago. HAHA I win that pissing contest LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join