It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Live exorcism tonight 2/24/05 on channel 4

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
when i say p-diddy i mean the priest, although that would be an interesting twist...




posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
well you know what i mean, like he's the presenter and then he lets ol' p-diddy do his stuff.


nope, this is a real exorcism that is taking place.
no acting, a real exorcism is being shown.



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Probably not. We have a way of reasoning away things whether it's the truth or not. I can tell you the Devil is a nasty pain in the arse to meet, but yet again, nobody would believe. How about seeking out God for a bit? Talk to him and see what comes of it. What's the worst that would happen, the God of all things good may bring about some good in your life? Oh the tragedy
. Pray, give him a 'hey, how's it going?' now and then. You may just get the answers you're looking for.


Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Probably not. We have a way of reasoning away things whether it's the truth or not. I can tell you the Devil is a nasty pain in the arse to meet, but yet again, nobody would believe. How about seeking out God for a bit? Talk to him and see what comes of it. What's the worst that would happen, the God of all things good may bring about some good in your life? Oh the tragedy
. Pray, give him a 'hey, how's it going?' now and then. You may just get the answers you're looking for.


Pray, train, study.
God bless.


i have seen exorcism before and there is not acting in them. No one can explain to me how a young italian girl can suddenly hold off 5 guys from strapping her down to a chair. Also, their voices change aswell, plus their facial features.



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
in that case, i would watch it, but i dont want to end up with foul smelling trousers and a sleepless night.

tell us about it tomorrow please infinite



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
in that case, i would watch it, but i dont want to end up with foul smelling trousers and a sleepless night.

tell us about it tomorrow please infinite


lmfao

i shall idea

i'll probably wont end up sleeping tonight



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i have seen exorcism before and there is not acting in them. No one can explain to me how a young italian girl can suddenly hold off 5 guys from strapping her down to a chair. Also, their voices change aswell, plus their facial features.


But...did it make you believe?



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
But...did it make you believe?


yeah, i believe in exorcism aswell. I came from a religious family and went to a religious school so i still have that part of me that is religious.



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think im gonna watch it too!!!
10pm Channel 4 "The Real Exorcist" About the exorcist the film then at 11:05pm "The Exorcism"
The Exorcism




posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
I think im gonna watch it too!!!
10pm Channel 4 "The Real Exorcist" About the exorcist the film then at 11:05pm "The Exorcism"
The Exorcism



im watching the real exorcist now, some of the clips are creepy



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
yeah, i believe in exorcism aswell. I came from a religious family and went to a religious school so i still have that part of me that is religious.


*nods* I can kind of relate. It took a very negative experience for me to believe, but fortunately got out of it before it was too late. An exorcism is interesting in that it involves God, Satan, and mankind all at the same time. Jesus explains how this can be done.

I'm looking forward to the follow-up on this thread.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its creepy stuff,
the people were screaming with horrible voices



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do you think theyll show it on the BBC? I get that here in NY sometimes. I would like to see this.



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What a pile of @@@@ talk about media hype!!! What "disturbing images"? I was expecting an evil demon possesed person strapped to a bed shouting profanity and vomiting on ministers and what i got was a guy sat on a chair covered in electrodes breathing heavy!!!! Very dissapointed!



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
is it possible to tape the video and send it steaming online?



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What a load of f****** crap.

It was embarrasingly poor.

Shocking TV.



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I agree, I cant beleive it, it was exagerrated.

Did you notice all the ghost movies coming out on cinema that they showed on the add-breaks? Product placement and hype!

The preview show was really good and I trust that priests word, but the actual excorsim felt like 3 minutes and he was like m`kay its gone in fine now thanks. Im not doubting that he was possessed but like that other expert said, "Its more of a deliverance than an excorcism"

I beleive strongly in spiritualism but the show was a downer.

This raises my question Ive been wondering...Aren't ghost like omnicient, and surely they would know theres cameras and equipment and why should they "perform".
I used to see episodes of Sightings or alike and they setup cameras and electro-magnetic detectors to capture a ghost on film and then i wonder if ghosts "know" whats happenening?



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i turned it off after it finished, the so called "exorcism" that is. Even the other religious experts said it was not what they expected and said that it was not an exorcism. I hate channel 4



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Scratch that huh? Well, just goes to show who's more clever between the media and demons. Thanks for the thread and follow-up.



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes that was officially the biggest waste of time, ever! I was half expecting a sleepless night with images of the devil or some crazy s***... boring as f***



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join