It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Symptoms of The Phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: InTheLight

sorry Light I misunderstood your comment...

What about scoop marks, which I have and don't recall ever injuring myself that severely to cause those deep gauges?

In your own words, don't recall any injuries that would cause them. You might have just forgot? Something from your childhood? Maybe you have not noticed them scars before? I really don't know, but again, can you say 100% they cannot be from a past injury?

Yes, because I don't have many scars and the ones I do have I remember where each and every one of them came from except the scoop mark. And believe me it would have been a wound that would have hurt a great deal and required extensive tending to. Unless, of course, it happened when I was a baby, so I will ask my mother if she recalls any injury of such a nature.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago046111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
First impressions last forever.

Sense of wonder an awe to increasing frustration and irriability thinking about it.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I won't explain too much cause it's a long story, but one time I had two bright lights follow me home. As soon as I get home I rush to go inside and not 5 minutes later, I found myself standing outside my front door, with the door wide open and one of the lights right over my house. I remember looking up at the bright, oddly colored light, and I remember as I looked away, my vision was completely distorted. It was like I was on acid and I've never done any hallucinating drugs. Everything was vibrating and I remember the trees were purple, the grass was orange, just an array of colors in my vision. I immediately freaked out after regaining my normal vision which seemed to take 2 minutes. I remember trying to run back inside my house and next thing I know I was waking up at 2 a.m. in my bed. All my life I've had weird things happen to me, and after that experience-more weird # always seems to happen. And this was about 2 years ago approx. Synchronization is a constant in my life, and in the most extraordinary ways. Electronics are always messing up or acting weird around me every were I go. It's alot of stuff I can't explain. I should make a thread about it someday

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Yes, please make a thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Personally I would still say it's intelligent and has a personality. There is a method to the madness.

Not "it", "they". There is no Devil, only devils/demons/bad influences, in the plural.

Been there and experienced all these things. I cured myself of such afflictions by doing a great deal of magical practice, and also, avoiding drugs, alcohol and tobacco altogether for several years. The high wierdness went away, slowly.

Also, I stopped looking for it. I still spot a few odd things in the sky -- things nobody else notices. But since I don't smoke any more, I have very few occasions to stand outside and stare at the heavens.

Note that last item on the list: tobacco. What do the majority of "schizophrenics" as well as UFO experiencers have in common? One simple thing: tobacco. Tobacco is a demon. If you think you are the master of that demon, guess again.

Tibetan prophecies of tobacco are very clear on this account. It is the number one facilitator of demonic encounters. Chris Carter knows this, hence his "Cancer Man" in the X-Files series.

As for drugs and alcohol, stimulants (speed, coc aine) and alcohol both affect dopamine pathways and can seriously mess with your head. Both alcohol and speed/coc aine can cause psychotic symptoms. So while it's possible to have all the high wierdness you describe without drugs, alcohol or tobacco being involved, quite frankly, it's rare. Perhaps a history of sexual and/or other traumas alone, without the addictions, is enough to make one a walking poltergeist phenomenon, but I wouldn't know.

Have you seen this movie. I don't doubt Christo is conjuring UFO's with his drug-addled insanity. Drugs can give you serious magical powers. But what would you prefer: to have a constant demonic presence in your life, or to be free of disturbances of the kind you describe? I admit, life without them is boring. I sleep much better, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
Electronics are always messing up or acting weird around me every were I go. It's alot of stuff I can't explain. I should make a thread about it someday

I was a total jinx for years. Cars would fail to start as soon as I sat in them. Streetlights would turn off in the middle of the night when I walked underneath them. Radios would turn on. A brand-new computer died on me, and family member's never started again after the first time I used it. Harmful accidents happened to people I knew -- with no ill intent on my part -- when I was ruminating on my private madness. Sh*t really happens.

I suggest, don't use drugs or alcohol, and get some kind of serious, old-time religion. Any religion will do, but be sincere about it. Saved me a whole lot o' trouble and pain.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Yup, sounds like a day in my life. I appreciate your advice. Got any of those old-time religions to recommend? Before I go and do some research on em lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A ghost i saw.. it`s legs disappeared below the knee to thin air, and arms below the elbow, why? does it have something to do with the homunculus?

What if flying saucers are ghosts from the past?
edit on 17-10-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Interesting, a friend of mine claimed that an football sized orb followed him from the woods and almost all the way inside his home, he banged the door shut.

i ask him about it every five years, that was he telling the truth, he always says yes, and i believe him.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I had a wrist heart rate / blood pressure monitor that inflated by itself and took a pulse - which was around 56Hz. It was sitting upside down with the start button on the table top. Wondering whether it picked up mains voltage.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
a reply to: Namdru

Yup, sounds like a day in my life. I appreciate your advice. Got any of those old-time religions to recommend? Before I go and do some research on em lol.

Based on personal experience, mind you, offhand I'd say, any religion that doesn't an excess of ceremonial nudity should do...of course, some folks live by the "too much is never enough" motto!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96I have seen ghosts and The first time I remember seeing something strange was when I was in my early teens, I was walking home from something at my sister's school. I saw an ice cube floating about a foot over my head. I reached up to grab it and both Mom and sister thought I was crazy. Nothing I saw after that was as benign.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have a scoop mark too. When I was really young, I'd say around 5, I just found myself sitting on the steps of my side porch one day, not sure how I got there. I looked down at my right thigh and there was a hole in it, like a melon ball scoop had taken out a hunk. Only small, somewhere around 1/4 to 3/8 of and inch. It was pink and raw looking but no blood. I was horrified because I had no clue where it came from and it looked pretty serious but I put it out of my mind like all the other things that happened to me when I was a kid. I still have a scar from it at 59 years old and it's a very strange one too. It's as if it is hollow with a thin layer of skin over top of it that is whiter than the surrounding skin and sinks in there.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I have a scoop mark too. When I was really young, I'd say around 5, I just found myself sitting on the steps of my side porch one day, not sure how I got there. I looked down at my right thigh and there was a hole in it, like a melon ball scoop had taken out a hunk. Only small, somewhere around 1/4 to 3/8 of and inch. It was pink and raw looking but no blood. I was horrified because I had no clue where it came from and it looked pretty serious but I put it out of my mind like all the other things that happened to me when I was a kid. I still have a scar from it at 59 years old and it's a very strange one too. It's as if it is hollow with a thin layer of skin over top of it that is whiter than the surrounding skin and sinks in there.

My scoop is a little above my left inner ankle and is a faded pinkish colour and that is after 60 years (give or take 5 years). I'm just looking at different types of scars and the only type that comes close is the boxcar scar, which is only caused by acne, so it appears the scoop mark could only have been caused by some sort of trauma.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I don't have the slightest idea what caused mine, but it must have happened about the same time yours did. It was pink and raw looking but it didn't bleed. It looked like a scoop of flesh the size of a pea was removed from my right mid thigh. I was little and it freaked me out quite a bit, but I didn't say anything to anyone about it. I guess I thought I'd be in trouble somehow. The only thing I do know is that I didn't hurt myself and nothing happened to me to cause it while I was conscious anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I don't have the slightest idea what caused mine, but it must have happened about the same time yours did. It was pink and raw looking but it didn't bleed. It looked like a scoop of flesh the size of a pea was removed from my right mid thigh. I was little and it freaked me out quite a bit, but I didn't say anything to anyone about it. I guess I thought I'd be in trouble somehow. The only thing I do know is that I didn't hurt myself and nothing happened to me to cause it while I was conscious anyway.

Did you ever feel around the base of your skull for any odd lumps. Supposedly that is one of the areas of the body where chips would typically be implanted?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

b i n g O

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Or the future?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

OH PLEASE.... THERE ARE NO ALIENS. NO ONE IS IMPLANTING CHIPS.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

OH PLEASE.... THERE ARE NO ALIENS. NO ONE IS IMPLANTING CHIPS.

Uppercase? That must make you right.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join