It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Symptoms of The Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is an attempt to collect all the woo things the phenomenon can do to you.

Lights in the sky is the most prominent one.

Make your computer do weird things, like writing with no one touching the keyboard, ghost mouse movements, redesigning websites, making content change in front of your eyes.

Communication through synchronicity, songs, tv, movies and books.

Involuntarily movements or the opposite complete freeze.

Marks on the body.

Time loss.

Did I forget something? Those are only what I experienced too. If you add something be warned I will attempt to discuss it with you.
Personally I would still say it's intelligent and has a personality. There is a method to the madness.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It can makes you rich. It's a business.

Most of this is imagination.
Then 'secret programs'. It's about power, to have the best weapons.
After years of studying this topic, i'm becoming more and more skeptical about the idea of 'aliens visiting earth'. Maybe we are the 'Aliens'. There is no single evidence but millions of blurry videos, fantastic stories and so on.
It's a phenomenon. We all want it to be true. The same with Loch Ness, Bigfoot etc.
Maybe i'm wrong, but as long there is no proof, i can't believe.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

If you would have experienced it you would believe.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

not sure. maybe. don't know. what i know is what imagination is capable to do with your mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

It can makes you rich. It's a business.

Most of this is imagination.
Then 'secret programs'. It's about power, to have the best weapons.
After years of studying this topic, i'm becoming more and more skeptical about the idea of 'aliens visiting earth'. Maybe we are the 'Aliens'. There is no single evidence but millions of blurry videos, fantastic stories and so on.
It's a phenomenon. We all want it to be true. The same with Loch Ness, Bigfoot etc.
Maybe i'm wrong, but as long there is no proof, i can't believe.

Whether it's imagination, phenomenon,a mystery yet to be realized, or really alien visitation we still have no proof either way.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I wish you the same experience I had then we can talk.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yeah, maybe it's something completely different and has nothing to do with aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Yeah, maybe it's something completely different and has nothing to do with aliens.

Then again, maybe it has everything to do with aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did I forget something?

Cryptids, poultergeists, robotic insects.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Missing items that are to big to just misplace and no one to move them and they never come back.

Recently the light that has a three position hard to turn switch has to be clicked 3 turns to turn off or on position, turns on at odd times when I am sitting near it. Other electric objects have been turning on, never off it seems.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ah I have a good one, my Wife said there was blood on my pillow big drops, the next day after she turns the pillows each day there was blood on the other side, so then she goes to her side to flip the pillow and hers is actually sprayed with blood like a mist all across it and on the other side big drops, so for two days we bled and then never again.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That sounds interesting too. Someone told me once they found a strange statue beneath the bed, but you never found anything just missing? That has luckily never happened to me.

All turning on while you're near and nobody else is?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I would love to discuss stuff like that with anyone, but it would be a very one sided discussion as I don't consider the things you mentioned as hard evidence.

Lights in the sky is the most prominent one.

My favorite... Why would any intelligent being lit their space ships to let anyone see them? And if seeing their ships/lights is not a problem, why not just make undeniable contact to the masses? No, its always some random lights in the sky...

Make your computer do weird things, like writing with no one touching the keyboard

unless my computer is completely off of the internet and the writings are something understandable, I would say is an IT issue...

ghost mouse movements, redesigning websites, making content change in front of your eyes

Same as above...

Communication through synchronicity, songs, tv, movies and books

unless being addressed by my name, or by something that proves it is indeed aimed at me, coincidence... just because something happened to me earlier, then a day later I read about it, not convinced...

Involuntarily movements or the opposite complete freeze

Your body, your muscles even could be your nerves are tired...

Marks on the body

well what kind of marks? Most common are schratches, you make them yourself while you sleep. With the marks on the body though, yeah I admit there could be some weird stuff going on...

Time loss

again, can be explained with many things. Zone out, brain function, tiredness, and of course drugs and alcohol...

Believe me I will be the first one running to you guys on ATS if I experience anything, I absolutely cant find even a remote possible explanation...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

What about scoop marks, which I have and don't recall ever injuring myself that severely to cause those deep gauges?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Moving things being part of the phenomenon is new to me; I’ve always, at least in my head kept the paranormal/alien separate; but there might be something to this.

I had my boots disappear in my dorm once and one of my roommates and I checked my locker several times, I was in a panic because those were the only footwear I had to wear. We searched and searched and had to be to class in minutes, so we got an RA who was feet away to help us, she insisted we unlock the locker, and we told her we checked it 2 times. Well upon her insistence I unlocked the locker again and there they were. Freaked me out.

Leaving work once 1994, a car started up and backed out of its spot and was driving backwards, actually turned out of the spot. Other coworkers witnessed this too. Never parked on that end of the parking lot again.

Scariest that sticks out in my head, was sleeping over my sisters house and she started moaning loud enough that it woke me. I turned over and called her name and it looked like something (invisible) pulled her right arm up straight in the air, leaving her hand dangling down.

There are more, but I’d be here all day.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

if you read my comment, body marks were the only thing I spoke of differently, well anything but scratches really...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

if you read my comment, body marks were the only thing I spoke of differently, well anything but scratches really...

Yes, I know, that is why I commented specifically on scoop marks to perhaps spark debate.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Anybody have any back issues? I once had a physical therapist ask me what happened to me; I guess where I was hurt she claims is a very rare area and would take traumatic force.

I immediately thought whatever took me that day was probably responsible.

edit on 17-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

sorry Light I misunderstood your comment...

What about scoop marks, which I have and don't recall ever injuring myself that severely to cause those deep gauges?

In your own words, don't recall any injuries that would cause them. You might have just forgot? Something from your childhood? Maybe you have not noticed them scars before? I really don't know, but again, can you say 100% they cannot be from a past injury?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That sounds interesting too. Someone told me once they found a strange statue beneath the bed, but you never found anything just missing? That has luckily never happened to me.

All turning on while you're near and nobody else is?

Actually both of us, once we sat down in the evening and the Tv turned on the remote was on the table no where near us. We always just laugh!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join