It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Fake News?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
twitter.com...

Someone please explain this to me.

President Trump says he has no business with Saudi Arabia, yet there are tons of examples of him
talking about business with Saudi Arabia.

Sure sometimes you can claim Fake News and we'll never know, but sometimes facts, you know like words coming out of your
own mouth say otherwise.

I'm not talking about anything else right now, just this. If I say I hate the color red, yet you find ten videos of me saying I love the color red,
and then I claim it's fake news and I have never said I love the color red, What am I?????

Welcome to reality. The president of the United States is a big fat liar. He lies for inconsequential reasons, he lies to hide crimes, he lies to pander to his base.

He's a big baby that only cares about himself and his own self aggrandizement.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't think it is hypocrisy. I think it is simple and blatant obfuscation. I think this replier knows full well what his game is.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Peeple

The hypocrisy of people pissed at Trump for trading with SA when they didn't give a thought to Obama doing it.

No whataboutism needed here though. Trump did not contradict himself.

It was horrible that Obama traded with them, but your comparison is disingenuous in the fact that you are not allowing that Trump has taken it up to 11. Not only has he sold more arms to those maniacs (which will perpetuate our addiction to perpetual war by maintaining the status quo of our economies dependency on the military industrial complex), but he has also loosened the restrictions on targeting acquisitions, which is directly affecting the amount of civilian casualties.

Why are we even in this proxy war? Could it be the Koch brothers greedy oil first then America agenda?

If you are going to say it was bad under Obama, then why are you ok with Trump doing it?

TL;DR: Soros! Killary! Obummer! Dim-ocrates!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

I'm not the one saying it's bad to trade with them.

The post is about Trump contradicting himself, except he didn't.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My game is truth. Trump said he has no assets in SA. He doesn't.

The fake news is the op.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

And even when he's proven to have not lied he's a liar .. because!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When you're dealing with dis-honest brokers, hoping they'll change is really an exercise in futility...and for those who choose wilful ignorance, same result.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

good one

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know you're just a partisan hack and will never answer.. but what assets IN Saudi Arabia does Trump have?

link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

yes, it was.

link   
Trump has claimed to have made tens of millions from Saudi business in the past. Trump said that, he is on record.

Just pointing that out.

I don't care I also don't believe anything he says. The guy has a propensity for making false claims more than anyone I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

that suggests his interest is in himself

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

you do know that the US produces more oil than SA right?
And that we do not get much if any oil from them?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes, they bought his apartments in the US.

So what assets IN Saudi Arabia does that mean he has?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So he's not lying and the media is. I agree.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
And? Why exactly do I care? Is Trump killing babies now or what? Who cares if the guy lied. He's a politician now....they all lie.

A2D
Lets NOT normalize what trump does. He takes dishonesty to a whole other level.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No one will answer you, if it means they have to concede he did not lie.
edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

The last 2 years have been nothing but fixation on almost completely ridiculous things. Trumps taxes, his sex life, his penis size, his skin tone, his hair color...

It's almost like no one even pays attention to policies anymore..

A2D

Well we sure cant say we're not getting our monies worth in entertainment can we?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angeldoll

Sorry you bought fake news. Washington Post article even says Trump is correct. He has no interests in SA. He sold them apartments in America years ago.

No one said anything about business interests IN Saudi Arabia. The OP is talking about doing business WITH Saudi Arabia. Which Trump has admitted to on multiple occasions.

"Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million," Trump said during a presidential campaign rally in Alabama in August 2015. "Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." At another rally that year, Trump said of the Saudis, "I make a lot of money from them."

In another Trump-owned building in the Big Apple, Trump World Tower, the Saudi government had bought an entire floor for $4.5 million in 2001.

Link

And it’s not just wealthy Saudi citizens he did business with, but the Saudi government itself. The only fake news here is the straw man you’ve built. And Trumps lawyer-speak to take the heat off of himself.
edit on 17-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

False. Don't lie. It's about Trump contradicting himself with his latest statement. His latest statement was about assets IN Saudi Arabia. No contradiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join