It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimea College Terror Bombing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The alleged perpetrator of the college attack has been identified as Vladislav Roslyakov, who is said to have opened fire on those in the building. Forty people were injured. Russia's RBC TV interviewed a friend who said he "hated the technical school very much".

www.bbc.co.uk...

(post by BoneSay removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I’m very sorry for your lose but keep in mind this kind of thing is the bread and butter of ATS and CTs.

Neither of our countries are perfect so perhaps you should use that mirror that you speak of as well.
edit on 10/18/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No good will be keeping a close eye on this one, hopefully it won’t serve as the catalyst for renewed violence in the Ukraine.

Unfortunately it probably will.

Question is, did they do it.... That question in this case likely doesn't matter.

I'd put my money on Russia before Ukraine on this. Aside from some rogue Ukrainians, what would Ukraine as a whole have to gain from poking the bear right when it starts to lay down?

Chechnya showed the lengths Russia will go to for justification on internationally unpopular endevors.

This is not the US, where they provoke and lead their own people into becoming mass murderers to later "find them and capture them" and pretend they did good work. Stop being dumb americans, you are ridiculous with your assumptions

Shut up, i lost a friend Alina and you talk stupid crap, dumb idiots shut up

Everything you touch turns to crap, everything you influence turns to death. You influence this asshole with your american death glory and death comes to my friends, you infect the world, stop your crap. murderer minds, i hope you all mediocre minds would just go away. buy a mirror, mediocre idiots so that you can see who you truly are

He was obssed with your stupid muder culture, you kill all you can't understand, you murder everything you can't control and own, you are murderers and your stupid culture of death got my friends, you die yourselfs and stop infecting the world, go die already and stop stupid politics comments when you should be ashamed

I will never see her smile, i will never see here eyes, i will never hear her laugh, everything stops .And syou tupid talk about politics and looking away when you are the ones to blame with your stupid death culture, Shut up!

Woah easy now do you really think that Russia has never manufactured a crisis to further an agenda? I can assure you that it has happened before under Putin and thus could happen again. I find it hard to believe that you don’t know of the Moscow Apartment Bombings which we’re and inside job to justify further action in Chechnya, the bombings were perpetrated by FAB agents and they were caught redhanded trying to murder their fellow countrymen to further their goals. So I think wondering about whether this could be the same kind of deal is not at all a ridiculous notion to entertain.

I’m very sorry for your lose but keep in mind this kind of thing is the bread and butter of ATS and CTs.

Neither of our countries are perfect so perhaps you should use that mirror that you speak of as well.

Oh please stop evading and stop ridiculous explanations, i have never pretended my country did not do things or does, unlike you and your stupid fake freedom and democrazy farse, i can admit unlike you that always tryt o poiunt fingers, he was an admirer of your stupid death culture and he imitated it, you will read about it and if you cared for anyone or anything but you and your people you would have already

I won't prented crap unlike you all do, i won't say we don't have problems and pretned to be perfect and pure, but you do, look at the sstupod comments here, all self entitled asswholes leaking themselves on their backs, you nasty people

And you don't feel sorry for anything, if it was someone close to you maybe, i have felt sorry for deaths on the us when i was in no need, you don't feel anything for anyone but yourselves

You all show it with your constant comments that are all wrong and just meant to leak yourselves on your fake pride
Whatever you want to think

Self entitled murderers, go enjoy the good life you earned through other people's death, i'm not even going to bother anymore, the world can see you, you only lie to yourself and sell for money to keep the lie going

I always though different, you have showed me the true reality by just talking between you every day, right here

Kill yourselves if you want, don't infect the world

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

I don’t know how you are attributing this all to me I understand you are upset but on this site it’s only natural to question the official line. I wasn’t trying to insult your country but I’m also not going to sit back while you make irrational attacks on the US just because you got upset that someone dare question the party line.

This is not the US, where they provoke and lead their own people into becoming mass murderers to later "find them and capture them" and pretend they did good work. Stop being dumb americans, you are ridiculous with your assumptions

Your statement hear implies that Russia could never do a false flag operation that only the US would stoop to such levels I was merely pointing out that Russia has done the same kinds of things in the past, perhaps it is you that is evading facts. I’d appreciate if you stepped off the personal attacks and calling for people to kill themselves and painting an entire nation with one brush, I didn’t attack you or your country I was just pointing out facts that make the questioning of the events fair game judging by past actions and once again I said both our nations have problems I’m in no way implying that the US is morally better than Russia but let’s not pretend that Russia is perfect either.
edit on 10/18/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Think too fast type too slow > extra DIV

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Reports are sounding like two attackers one that killed himself and one that fled the campus.

Definitely more than one shooter, equipped with military grade high explosive devices:

‘Bodies lying everywhere’: Shooting at Crimea college has echoes of Columbine massacre — RT World News
Some would later describe seeing men with their faces covered ... opening fire indiscriminately, terrorizing students and teachers. Only one man responsible for the shooting was found, but in the panic and confusion of the moment, people believed they saw more than one killer. Investigators haven't ruled out there may be more.

Crimea shooting: NINETEEN people are killed in school massacre | Daily Mail Online
Photographs from the scene of the blast showed that the ground floor windows of the two-story building had been blown out...
Sergei, 15, said he ran to another building, but said he could hear more explosions going off every few seconds. ... They're bringing in people all covered in blood, some with arms missing, some with legs missing.

Calling it an Act of Terrorism is accurate.
edit on 19-10-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No doubt this is extremely alarming that these shootings are going on. As the above post shares that it is terrorism. It's the homegrown type. The shooter idolized other school mass shooters. Seems maybe Crimea/Russia has a disconnect similar to the US. For example with mental health services to being readily available, to other issues. Catch it now before it becomes almost daily at times. Sad example is the US with that.
edit on 19-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
As in so many of these mass shooting incidents, the eyewitnesses are contradicting the official media line regarding the number of attackers:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
But today, there were angry disputes over whether the killer was alone. Several eyewitness accounts from students suggested there was numerous gunmen.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The director of the school, Olga Grebennikova, described the scene... :
"... They burst in five or 10 minutes after I'd left. They blew up everything in the hall...
"They then ran about throwing some kind of explosives around, and then ran around the second floor with guns.."

www.fort-russ.com... identified-as-vladislav-roslyakov/
...there is no doubt that employees of the school and similar witnesses, unanimously report numerous gunmen wearing black ski-masks, of unknown nationalities – not speaking Russian. ...
RT was told by one of the students: “At first there was an explosion in the dining room, and immediately after it, people with automatic weapons began to run out of the toilets. They had masks on their faces. It was impossible to understand what their nationality was. There were a lot of them, but how much I can’t say for sure. They shot at students and teachers ...

How can anyone believe there was only a lone nut gunman when the people on the ground clearly dispute that?
edit on 19-10-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Every mass shootings has claims of multiple shooters. That's likely part of the confusion that goes on with the terror inflicted upon people. Not every mass shooting is a FF.

The student shooter was used as a patsy then? For what exactly?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Every mass shootings has claims of multiple shooters.

Not so.

Not every mass shooting is a FF.

Not every one is, but many are.

The student shooter was used as a patsy then? For what exactly?

Well that one's easy:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The first deputy head of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said the security services needed to have greater control over the Internet. "For us professionals, it has long been evident that the cyberspace must be under the control of the relevant authorities.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

www.dailymail.co.uk... The first deputy head of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said the security services needed to have greater control over the Internet. "For us professionals, it has long been evident that the cyberspace must be under the control of the relevant authorities.

Kill a bunch of young people for that? That's pretty twisted.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don’t know how you are attributing this all to me I understand you are upset but on this site it’s only natural to question the official line. I wasn’t trying to insult your country but I’m also not going to sit back while you make irrational attacks on the US just because you got upset that someone dare question the party line.

Your statement hear implies that Russia could never do a false flag operation that only the US would stoop to such levels I was merely pointing out that Russia has done the same kinds of things in the past, perhaps it is you that is evading facts. I’d appreciate if you stepped off the personal attacks and calling for people to kill themselves and painting an entire nation with one brush, I didn’t attack you or your country I was just pointing out facts that make the questioning of the events fair game judging by past actions and once again I said both our nations have problems I’m in no way implying that the US is morally better than Russia but let’s not pretend that Russia is perfect either.

No i never intended to insult you directly, but to the entire thing, i could not explain anymore. I'm sorry i insulted you somehow, i never wanted to do that, no one is perfect, but when something is done by someone and it is clear they had something to do by influence or culture then no one should just pretend it is not happening

I am very sorry to have insulted you, i was very angry and i lost it completely, i regret some of the things i said, i know those things are wrong, i don't hate that much but that day i wanted the world to go away so bad and i still feel this thing inside i just want to go away, i took it to the people closest to who i felt were to blame, i'm really sorry

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

No i never intended to insult you directly, but to the entire thing, i could not explain anymore. I'm sorry i insulted you somehow, i never wanted to do that, no one is perfect, but when something is done by someone and it is clear they had something to do by influence or culture then no one should just pretend it is not happening

I am very sorry to have insulted you, i was very angry and i lost it completely, i regret some of the things i said, i know those things are wrong, i don't hate that much but that day i wanted the world to go away so bad and i still feel this thing inside i just want to go away, i took it to the people closest to who i felt were to blame, i'm really sorry

No hard feelings I wasn’t trying to downplay anything at all it was a tragic situation but even at shootings here in the US us on the site tend to look for other explanations for situations like that especially when the stakes are a possible escalation in a terrible war. I do not believe that the US is perfect far from it but every nation has their problems. I do humbly apologize that I upset you that was never my intention and I am genuinely very sorry that you lost someone in the attack, no one should have to deal with that. I’d like to put this behind us as you do seem like a great person and someone who’d I’d like to converse with in the future.

No hard feelings?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No hard feelings I wasn’t trying to downplay anything at all it was a tragic situation but even at shootings here in the US us on the site tend to look for other explanations for situations like that especially when the stakes are a possible escalation in a terrible war. I do not believe that the US is perfect far from it but every nation has their problems. I do humbly apologize that I upset you that was never my intention and I am genuinely very sorry that you lost someone in the attack, no one should have to deal with that. I’d like to put this behind us as you do seem like a great person and someone who’d I’d like to converse with in the future.

No hard feelings?

No hard feelings at all, and i don't feel angry anymore, I'm really very sorry for again going all violent against someone who had nothing to do with my own issues. i just can't fix that and i apologize again, i need to fix my angry issues so i just take time off now

thanks for understanding me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join