It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There has to be a mandatory household law book

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So legally, every citizen whether seperated from state by religion should be required to have a household law book. There are many religions which do not coincide with federal or state laws which in fact include religion into state. Many religious folk (mostly foriegn) do not know federal or state laws so they may be jailed for what some may call ignorance on the individual & other say is federal & or state employies neglecting their duties to inform civilian of the law. Either case, even most civilian who were born in raised in the state or country do not even know all or half or a quarter of laws.

Hillary Clinton proved if you do not know it is a crime, it is not a crime, though not all jurisdictions hold that accountability.Gross negligance is almost a sort of let off of laws for some & put on of laws for others, in her case it helped, others it does not. Either way that is an example of why law books in all households are necessary.

Religion is the number one reason most people are sued, charged with criminal actions or are in worst case jailed. Religions around the world for example like weed, they do not know because are not told or do not religiously believe weed is illegal here so they get fined or arrested & incarcerated. Another example is gardens, many do not know in federal & state law their is regulations of even small gardens, many have been fined for such because of ignorance of one the parties.

In all we need a law book in all households(including religious people) because many if not most are fined or incarcerated for crimes theh did not know they were commiting. That is a violation on religion & freedom of beliefs, in some cases there is a reasonable contraction to trickery sadly to say. We need to take the resemblance that laws coincide with slavery out of federal, state & local laws.We need to know our laws so as not to break them. If a household lawbook is not neseccary, how is the public to be punished for something not even commen sense says should be a law? That potrays attributes of evil, not that is, that is just protrays extensive ideals of the definition of evil. No country should portray such enmities.

Household lawbooks for everyone ya'll haha dumb idea, would help a lot of newbies to this country out & also a lot even raised & born here people too

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

pass
i get the gist of how it works

if its awesome youre probably not allowed to do it

plus change all the time. i dont need to be getting the newest edition every year.

you can have mine

ive managed to make it to 40 without doing time....
i think i can take the back 9 without the help of a book

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So I'm supposed to check a book everyday and or memorize every federal law and state law depending on which state I live in, to make sure I'm not doing anything illegal every time I step out the door?
Jesus Christ, authoritarian much?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Back then though it was all fun & games, hell you could party on streets & cops never cared. It is different nowadays, racist jokes were funny back then, now it is a crime flr the most part. Could by cigs. for your aunt, now it is a crime. It is getting ridiculously bad that people are litterally charged for what they did their whole life. Old people may not know what it is like to grow up in this age but the kids sure do. I hear no freedom & being charged for crimes you did not know were crimes because your parents are to old & do not have the money for new 24/7 & all the social media to know the laws to teach different. The average person gets their laws off from social media & or the internet. That is not fair justice at all. So if someone doesn't use all this glamourass tech. you can bet they will be getting arrested for something theh did not know was illegal nowadays. Who's fault is it for them being to humble & poor to use any media outlet & to buy a huge 500$ law book?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

cool man

ill pass

dont need a book
dont want a book

have you any idea how big a book it would be?

# that

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Of course not, free do to what you will. You can dump dog poop in the river out back for all you want but if you get fined because it is environmentally hazardess cause it takes a year to biodegrads you can not say you did not know that was illigal cause it is federal waterway, you just got to take it on the chin. Would not it be nice to know that?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What other alternatives to providing the poor & rich, lawful & unlawful, city, urban & forest people all with the new updated laws? Without internet or tv because there are many who do not except those.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

What other alternatives to providing the poor & rich, lawful & unlawful, city, urban & forest people all with the new updated laws? Without internet or tv because there are many who do not except those.

uuuuuh
anything but books.

you think people are going to crack out the ole law research book and invest any time in it???

send them the updates on facebook and maybe they will learn something

theyre not reading a #ing 19,000 page book of laws

get real

and i know you said without internet but you also said forest people.
i dont think you have though this through

how are you going to get these giant books to forest people for example?
what about blind people? braille?
what about dumb #s that dont read so well? dumb it down like "the cat went in"
what about not fully blind people but kind of blind people that need large print? now the book is 38,000 pages long
who is paying for these books?
edit on 16-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So it just has to be entertaining? Like if social media & the news were not entertaining no one would care what the laws are doing? That is like saying noone really cares at this point, we just want to be entertained until death do us part haha, which can not possibly be true for anyone. I would like to think people care & would like to know what laws are implicable without the entertainment industry. That spells doom to think we only want entertainment & do not fully care about how we are governed. If that is the case though, it could be the main reason we are where some people call the brink of war, cause in reality, what is more watched on tv, movies about how we can be progressivly better people, or movies about death heros & war? Remarkably it is widely recognized as war is entertaining on screen over publicizing descency.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

think what you want man'
it should be pretty clear by now the kind of content people want

it is not like all our laws are super secret

anyone with internet access can find out what the laws are for any given thing in whatever state they live in if they want to be informed.
too busy taking duck lipped selfies.

nobody is looking for the laws now and nobody is going to read that book.

but if you think they will i think you should get started writing it

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That is a good point about distribution. It almost seems as if you do not except technology you will not survive the wrath of lawful punishment. How could it be distrubuted without the latest form of liturature?(computers fones tvs). Do we have to accept the mark of the beast in order to know our laws & not be punished? some religuous cultures believe technology is the mark & they want to know how to live in a free society without taking by their beliefs the mark?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Did I just miss a hostile Pence take over?
Is the capital city now in Salt Lake?
What colors am I allowed to wear on Wednesday?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You can't go a week without breaking some obscure law or statute. We are better off just doing the right thing and taking our chances.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
how are you going to get these giant books to forest people for example?

Forest people live by forest law

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Legalese is so damned complicated that there's an entire profession dedicated just to deciphering it.

No one book could cover it all - as TST's said, screw that,

Eta before posting;

Local Gazettes often print that kind of information.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

That is a good point about distribution. It almost seems as if you do not except technology you will not survive the wrath of lawful punishment. How could it be distrubuted without the latest form of liturature?(computers fones tvs). Do we have to accept the mark of the beast in order to know our laws & not be punished? some religuous cultures believe technology is the mark & they want to know how to live in a free society without taking by their beliefs the mark?

We have this wonderful place where everyone can access the internet for free and look at all of the books pertaining to local, state and federal legislation that are updated annually. We call them libraries. If people can't be bothered to engage in their own dude diligence, they're not going to read a book that you haven't explained how you plan on funding. It's going to be a massive waste of tax dollars to send a 20 lb paperweight to every household annually.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I only read the first paragraph of your op and stopped.
There are some religions who preach they are above
all man made laws.Trying to reason with them is a waste
of time.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you have common sense and some sense of morality you do not need a book.
Most laws are based on the above.

If you live your life with respect for others and their property, you likely will not break the law.
You need to pass a test to get a driver's license, so you should know those rules.
If you want to do something out of the ordinary, like build a shed, buy a gun, or set off fireworks in your yard, then of course common sense says that you should research the appropriate laws and regulations.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Religion is the number one reason most people are sued

I don't think that is true but if it is that would mean if we got rid of religion we could really limit suits.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Commen sense is all perspective, most scientists agree to common sense of there is no god it is all chemical conjuctures. Mostligions believe it is common sense for there to be a god. It is the sense of the common people ha. I for one think it is common sense not to have nuclear deterrants, tanks, chemical bombs, experiments on animals for cures etc. The world is full of no sense of self direction. A billion people in India & a billion people in China all differentiate common sense. Law is not that.

Also all if not most of our parents grew up with racist, discriminatory, bias, bigatted jokes being common sense appropriate without being jailed or fined. Not anymore because noone has any common sense right lol that was a joke

top topics

<<   2 >>

join