It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Rediculous to Deny Billions of Dollars to U.S. Families Because Saudi Arabia Killed a Person.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You really think that terrorist only attack us because we are there?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

of course it was bugged, their official story was that they got the audio off his apple watch and that is total BS and not possible since his phone was outside the building

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: carewemust
All these naïve children don't understand the world is a dirty place, I used to be in that world, I guess that is why I think the way I do, I know the way the real, adult world works

People simply lose sight of the real-tangible benefits that a $100 Billion infusion into American society has. The families who will be able to save more money, take a nicer vacation, send the kid to college easier, etc..

It's NOT worth giving that up, simply because one human in a high position, orders one of his own countrymen killed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

For sure, a person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not know what SA is about and does..especially ATS members!

As a Canadian, I'm embarrassed that our own inept govt was making weapons deals with SA..I'm not sure the status of that right now. SA is mad at Canada for calling them on their human rights abuses.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You have a perverse sense of "worth"

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

These are the same people that want to eat a steak but don't want to see where the steak came from. The same people that eat meat and bitch about killing animals. They want the benefit of a great economy, and the money coming into this country, but, don't want the baggage that comes with it. The world is a dirty, messy, place. Grow up people. I am glad an adult is in charge
edit on 16-10-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

i think its much more than "he's a journalist". Look into the guys background. He is a pretty big player - or at least related to some pretty big players. There is more than meets the eye to this one.

Either way I sort of agree, let Saudia Arabia and Turkey hash it out. What does it have to do with USA? Unless it does and we aren't being told why.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

If you want to swim in the gutter..that's fine, don't expect everyone else feels the same, or lowers themselves to your standard.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I agree. I love these people acting shocked that the Saudi's killed someone when they routinely do this everyday in their country. They kill homosexuals, women who were raped, dissenters. Factor in that China also does this and no one has a problem that we do business with China. It is all very Naïve or disingenuous

They tortured and murdered a person who was conducting legal business in a building that enjoyed diplomatic privileges.

There is a principle to be maintained here. Journalists, foreign workers, aid workers all have to visit these buildings from time to time to gain and renew visas. Authorities can't simply "disappear" someone because they don't like the political views of that person.

The Turks aren't going to let this one drop. They've already got the audio and video recordings, a list of all the people involved, going up to the head of military forensics. This ranks close to the actions of the Japanese Unit 731 from World War II.

If they did it to the Russians, the Russians would simply do the exact same thing to one of their staff (and actually have done so. Palestinian militias kidnapped and killed a Russian embassy diplomat. The Russians drove out and ambushed the same militia, and kidnapped and killed one of their officials).

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No you just want to let others do the dirty work for you while you reap the benefits and pretend the world is a clean little perfect paradise.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

THE GUY WAS A SPOOK

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh I bet it was bugged. I bet all embassies are. Fun fact, everyone is spying on everyone, enemies and allies included. Even our own govt is spying on us and we just accept it.

link   

You really think that terrorist only attack us because we are there?

You really think that us being there more has prevented one?

link   

So was the OP, carewemust, and myself. Your point?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The only reason this is even getting any coverage is because more than likely this guy was a state actor

Back to Faux News

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I don't pretend the world is a "clean little perfect paradise" but I don't wallow in the dirt..I personally don't do business with scum.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: toysforadults
This state murder gets an extra-boost because a journalist was the target. CNN said a couple hours ago, that Trump's inaction is proof that he hates the Press, and sadly, his supporters are right with him.
Well....

Sad commentary on the former 'Leaders of the Free World'. At least you now have a pretty good idea of what your principals are worth. Like the joke says - "We already established what you are...now we're just haggling over the price."

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah I know, you let others do the dirty work and you get to keep your hands clean and polish your rose colored glasses.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I don't pretend the world is a "clean little perfect paradise" but I don't wallow in the dirt..I personally don't do business with scum.

Many years ago, I was stationed in Germany and got to know a group of folks working out of a hanger with no identifiers.

They were all State Department employees.

Great guys. But the things they had to do made me very cynical.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Who are you trying to kid, you act like everyone used to love the U.S. and thought of us as leaders of the free world. We are in a no win with the rest of the world, when we go and do something everyone screams at us to stop meddling, when we don't do anything everyone cries "why isn't the U.S. doing anything" When we proclaim to be leaders of the free world everyone calls us imperialistic and arrogant. Now you want to call us leaders of the free world.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join