It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Rediculous to Deny Billions of Dollars to U.S. Families Because Saudi Arabia Killed a Person.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The issue here is that Saudi Arabia has grossly violated human rights and this incident just showcases it. We have no business to sell weapons of mass destruction to people with so little regard for human life.

The United States has killed more human beings than Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The issue here is that Saudi Arabia has grossly violated human rights and this incident just showcases it. We have no business to sell weapons of mass destruction to people with so little regard for human life.

In principal, I agree with that.

In reality, Israel / Mossad has done worse, and everyone KNOWS it.

I don't like it happening anywhere, but why the hippocracy?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Because if you can’t stand up for one person you can’t stand up for the many. It starts with one person could end with many.
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry kiddo... The world doesn't work that way. See my Catholic Church reference in the O.P..

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

All these naïve children don't understand the world is a dirty place, I used to be in that world, I guess that is why I think the way I do, I know the way the real, adult world works

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
We shouldn't be allowing weapons to go to countries like SA, and I've been saying that before the journalist.

They're a bad look for us. Billions are drops in the barrels for these companies when you look at each contract.

Paint this like it's for the normal every day America's, and we all know it's not.

If you don't know that, you're ignorant, or don't care.
edit on 16-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

All these naïve children don't understand the world is a dirty place, I used to be in that world, I guess that is why I think the way I do, I know the way the real, adult world works

I understand fully.

I just don't want my taxes protecting that country.

Not that hard to get.

The difference between them and Iran is they are on our side.

I'd rather neither of them be allies. We don't need either.

Let the Middle East worry about themselves.

link   

Wow, here you are defending this using Trumps excuse. How far you’ve fallen. Families won’t suffer if this deal is axed. The MIC, who is behind the weapons and the deal, are fine will continue to be fine. Trump doesn’t care about families. He cares about deals and making money, that’s it.

And too boot, they’re using the weapons they buy to continue their wars in Yemen killing innocent civilians. Yes, the US is guilty of this and continue to be so but that doesn’t excuse us from continueing these murderous ways by proxy of the Saudis. The MIC wants this deal to go thru as they always do to make more money, as if they haven’t made enough since 9/11.

Stop being a parrot for Trump.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

The left have a Problem with this, but the Iran deal Obama made was copasetic.

They really have a short term memory Problem.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think it's wilful ignorance.

link   

I tend to agree with you, but I am arguing against the people faking outrage over Saudi's killing someone and acting like they had no idea this has been going on forever

link   

AAAnd, I seriously doubt he was just a journalist, there is some evidence coming out he was in the spook business.

More than likely, Jamal Khashoggi was more than what his official credentials indicated. Thankfully President Trump doesn't give in to MSM pressure on issues like this.

In fact, he said this evening that the Media and Most Democrats are back to their "Guilty until Proven Innocent" mantra, just like they did with Kavanaugh. That didn't go so well for them. Egg-on-face.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Easy to say to let the middle east worry about itself, but that is unrealistic. It will affect us and I think you know that

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He cares about deals and making money, that’s it.

Which is exactly what America needs right now, and one of the biggest reasons he got elected.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

AAAnd, I seriously doubt he was just a journalist, there is some evidence coming out he was in the spook business.

Yea, he was more than just a journalist. He has a rather cough cough interesting history. I think that's why Pompeo was sent. A spook would know things...

Has Mike Pompeo made an official statement yet? Or is he waiting until after his visit to Turkey tomorrow?

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think it's wilful ignorance.

Props to you for taking a stance on this. I'm always for people who are convicted but don't read "their side's script".

We don't need to drop our standards for a pawn that makes us look bad. There was enough before the journalist to be evident as such.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The people behind these deals aren’t in it for America, never have been. The same wealthy elite who don’t pay their fair share of taxes while hiding their money offshore.

Don’t be a fool and think this deal benefits America.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The liberals are ok with and want the bad deals for USA, think about it a one sided deal that does not have our interests in mind is just another form of wealth transfer from us to the other countries.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Easy to say to let the middle east worry about itself, but that is unrealistic. It will affect us and I think you know that

It's effected us because we piss on their lawns and tell them it's rain.

Anyone with ten grand and conviction could have pulled something big off since 01', and you're trying to tell me that they're the biggest threat?

When's the last attack been bub? But there may be one after we've messed up every country we've touched.

But you know that.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Kill all you want.
We'll make more.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yea, he was more than just a journalist. He has a rather cough cough interesting history. I think that's why Pompeo was sent. A spook would know things...

Has Mike Pompeo made an official statement yet? Or is he waiting until after his visit to Turkey tomorrow?

Not that I know. One question I haven't seen anyone ask is "How did Turkey get this audio and video? Did they have the Saudi Embassy bugged?". Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a few NATO countries involved in this. Either way, we will only know what they want us to know.
One thing to think about is that Saudi's and Iran don't get along. There are awhole lot of countries upset with Trump for ending the Iran deal...... just something to think about.

edit on 16-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join