It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Rediculous to Deny Billions of Dollars to U.S. Families Because Saudi Arabia Killed a Person.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If this was some Hollywood movie taking the piss out of the crap and crass nature of Saudi politics and their 'secret' service it'd be ridiculed as unbelievable....even Sacha Baron Cohen couldn't come up with something so inept.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I always hear this.

Who do you people know in freaking defense that allows you to even SEE any of this money?

There are a few towns, a few thousand people and then the rest of the country.

Sell a ford instead of an F22. I don't care.

I say stop arming the world. The Saudis should lose 1℅ of their total wealth for the world losing one person in this manner.

Give the money to the worlds independent press.

Defense SPENDING and "profit"....get the F out of here already with that. The party is old and everyone is too fat to even move.

We need to invest in our future leaders and the nation they would lead. Infrastructure, education, actual defenses for the US mainland AND so much more.

Selling weapons to assholes overseas is not appealing. Sorry.

Let the deal sink. Our defense industry is bloated and maybe should collapse in favor of better, more competitive and profitable people.

edit on 10 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah we won't see a dime of that money.

But more importantly, we don't need it. If it was that important, you'd be telling us to do an arms deal with North Korea or Iran or Venezuela. Why aren't you?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I know what you're saying, I can't disagree with the possible implications you have alluded to..if ties were cut, which they won't.
It just troubles me that some people have no moral compass, to at least admit, who we are dealing with.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join