It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Rediculous to Deny Billions of Dollars to U.S. Families Because Saudi Arabia Killed a Person.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since 9/11 I would never support any business with SA, get over your partisanship.

I feel bad..just a little bit, coming off like an assh@le, but this crap drives me crazy.
edit on 17-10-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Since 9/11 I would never support any business with SA, get over your partisanship.

Why?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Because I find it hard to believe they did not have any knowledge of the Saudi nationals that commited 9/11, what was it..18 out of 20 were Saudi's. I believe they fund terrorist Wahhabism. They kill their own in horrific ways..they are one in the same as ISIS/L, they belong in the stone age.
I can go on, and on.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Because I find it hard to believe they did not have any knowledge of the Saudi nationals that commited 9/11, what was it..18 out of 20 were Saudi's. I believe they fund terrorist Wahhabism. They kill their own in horrific ways..they are one in the same as ISIS/L, they belong in the stone age.
I can go on, and on.

Okay. Lets say that they did know and we cut all business with them?

Where do you think their money would go?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

a reply to: Swills

Don’t be a fool and think this deal benefits America.

Don't be a fool and think leaving things the way they are benefits America.

Is the U.S. Back in the " Baby Killing " Business ? .....Hmm.....

Ask planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to compare abortion with indiscriminate bombing of women and children while they sleep in their beds at night....

Well to be honest, killing is killing no matter who is killed. You want to put a certain kind of life ahead of another life. If you are truely worried about children, you better consider them all and not look past a group because you don't think they are important enough to fight for.

The difference is abortion for the most part is voluntary, a personal decision, being bombed to death not so much.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to compare abortion with indiscriminate bombing of women and children while they sleep in their beds at night....

Well to be honest, killing is killing no matter who is killed. You want to put a certain kind of life ahead of another life. If you are truely worried about children, you better consider them all and not look past a group because you don't think they are important enough to fight for.

The difference is abortion for the most part is voluntary, a personal decision, being bombed to death not so much.

Actually you are wrong. The Mother, Doctor, and nurses are the one's doing the bombing on baby. The baby is the one that don't have the choice, so it is not voluntary.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: tonycodes

EXACTLY.. All these people that are saying we need to sanction Saudi or stop doing business with them will be the same people crying when gas goes to 5$ -10$/ gallon.

Ah , Wait ,. didn't I just Hear that the U.S. is the Largest Oil Producer in Da World ? The U.S. Does Not Need Saudi Oil , THEY Really Need to Sell Us theirs , and Buy Our Weapon Systems in order to Stay in Power and stay Relevant , No ?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

Actually you are wrong. The Mother, Doctor, and nurses are the one's doing the bombing on baby. The baby is the one that don't have the choice, so it is not voluntary.

You are abandoning logic to argue your point. You are right that the baby has no choice but to compare the doctors nurses and parents as warmongers is somewhat flawed.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The military contracts were all made under the Obama regime. You would think trump would want to end them.

My perspective on this and all other military sales to other countries is STOP. The US spends trillions on military advancement and every time we sell our most advanced weapons to other nations it is the same as selling trade secrets to our enemies which means we have to push for even more advancement. It is a never-ending circle the war machine feeds on.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

You are abandoning logic to argue your point. You are right that the baby has no choice but to compare the doctors nurses and parents as warmongers is somewhat flawed.

Why? Do the Doctors and nurses do it voluntarily? Just like the one's bombing women and children in their sleep do it voluntarily. Death is death. It is a fact. You don't feel as bad for the baby getting killed in the womb as much as you care about the women and children being bombed. Surely you can understand that.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It is a never-ending circle the war machine feeds on.

Someone is going to get money for the weapons. We also don't sale our most advanced weapons. R&D is always ahead of today.

Unless it is better to let them buy weapons from our enemies which would be bad for us.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don't care tbh, money is important, but it's not everything..I have standards, so should the U.S., and Canada.
I'm so bitterly disappointed that our "feminist" lame duck P.M. was willing to see our weapons deal through.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

Why? Do the Doctors and nurses do it voluntarily? Just like the one's bombing women and children in their sleep do it voluntarily. Death is death. It is a fact. You don't feel as bad for the baby getting killed in the womb as much as you care about the women and children being bombed. Surely you can understand that.

I get what you're saying, it's just comparing getting paid to be a nurse or doctor is not the same as getting paid to kill enemies it just doesn't compute.
edit on 17-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I get what you're saying, it's just comparing getting paid to be a nurse or doctor is not the same as getting paid to kill enemies it just doesn't compute.

What about Dr. Kavorkian? He served time for it. I just believe that killing is killing, the only difference is if you think it's the right thing to do.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Unless it is better to let them buy weapons from our enemies which would be bad for us.

I think it would be better. If we are ahead technologically which we are then the gap would only grow wider. U.S. Representative have blocked sales of things like the f-35 because the countries laws and security were insufficient to prevent unauthorized transfer of U.S. technology to third parties.

Soon as those planes became the property of other nations you can be sure the specs and software made it into the hands of our enemies.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think it would be better. If we are ahead technologically which we are then the gap would only grow wider.

Not if you don't have the funding of selling weapons.

U.S. Representative have blocked sales of things like the f-35 because the countries laws and security were insufficient to prevent unauthorized transfer of U.S. technology to third parties.

Yes. But they agree that SA's security is sufficient.

But if we don't do business then we will have another enemy making our list of enemies even stronger.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The title admits that Saudi Arabia killed this Khashoggi guy. Really ? In its own embassy ?
... sounds a bit retarded from guys who must have a little bit of experience after working even with the Mossad ...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh, my apologies. The first two years, during which EVERYTHING that Obama was doing was an emergency response to a crippled economy?

Sure, ok. I will keep that in mind, next time a major disaster happens, and expect Republican candidates to fix systemic issues at the same time as averting worsening immediate crises, despite the fact that its conservative, classical economics based buggery that causes the majority of the problems that really cripple nations as large as yours!

You honestly could not have less of a clue.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join