It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Rediculous to Deny Billions of Dollars to U.S. Families Because Saudi Arabia Killed a Person.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If we don’t want to do business with countries that are blatantly committing atrocities against their people, I guess you will all just throw away your iPhones right? Actually send all those iPhones to me, I’ll destroy them for you. No worries. And btw the Saudis just lost a ton of money over this already bc of private companies pulling out of investments there. Oh and go buy a Tesla bc that is def blood oil in your car.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You guys do know that Islamic fundamentalism, Wahhabism( sp) The fundamental beliefs of Al Qaeda, Boko Harem, the Talaban, ISIS, Osama Bin Laden comes directly from Saudi Arabia, right?

It's about this Journalist who was basically a US Resident and Journalist. About as close to a citizen as you can get without being one. He only went there to get marriage paperwork, basically. But it's also about the Country and their history of evil. It's like the Berlin Wall coming down, THIS is the straw that is breaking the camel's back.

The Saudi Leadership put a hit on him, they cut him up while he was still alive screaming, like cut peaces of his body off.

This regime represses women more than any other country on earth including North Korea, China, Russia, venuazala, or about any country you could name.

This country was behind 9/11. They financed Osama Bin Laden and all the Hijakers were from Saudi Arabia.

You keep bringing up other countries that kill people, and I know the US does it, although we don't cut them to peaces while they're still alive, normally. But Saudi Arabia is unlike any other Country.

Cut Ties/Sanction.

Saudi Arabia is the true definition of Evil.

When you are cutting ties with Saudi Arabia, you are literally, finally cutting ties with modern Terrorism and those responsible for thousands of US civliian deaths and thousands of US Military deaths.
edit on 17-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: carewemust

Actually. Fair enough. Although ridiculous is spelled with two i’s and no e’s. See how red herrings work?

I’m aghast at which we are supposed to roll with OS.

After everything.

Trump had a shot to tell SA to stuff it. He blew it plain and simple. Reasons be damned.

I want to see him put his $ where his mouth is.

Just this once

Maybe that 38 Billion Dollar Military Aid Deal with Saudi Arabia has something to do with his Reaction ? Hmm....

AID? What aid?

Aid , Aka Arms......

edit on 17-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Saudi's Bomb women and children in Yemen with the weapons we sold them and we turn a blind eye.

It is odd how there will be a major outrage in this country if a child killer is caught and given the death penalty, and rightly so, and then turn a blind eye when the state does it. Ours or anyone else.

I wonder if the same people wishing to turn a blind eye to this violation, would also turn a blind eye to the child killers if there was a monetary benefit to it for them?

That is all I hear about this, what about the MONEY!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Don’t be a fool and think this deal benefits America.

Don't be a fool and think leaving things the way they are benefits America.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Is the U.S. Back in the " Baby Killing " Business ? .....Hmm.....

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

EXACTLY.. All these people that are saying we need to sanction Saudi or stop doing business with them will be the same people crying when gas goes to 5$ -10$/ gallon.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ask planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to compare abortion with indiscriminate bombing of women and children while they sleep in their beds at night....

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ask planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to compare abortion with indiscriminate bombing of women and children while they sleep in their beds at night....

Well to be honest, killing is killing no matter who is killed. You want to put a certain kind of life ahead of another life. If you are truely worried about children, you better consider them all and not look past a group because you don't think they are important enough to fight for.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That's a key aspect of this tragedy. Even little insignificant countries murder their own citizens. We are not so ethically high and mighty, that we should sever all ties with countries who murder their own citizens.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

EXACTLY.. All these people that are saying we need to sanction Saudi or stop doing business with them will be the same people crying when gas goes to 5$ -10$/ gallon.

I agree.
Some people just don't seem to realize that you should get your own house in order before telling someone else to get theirs in order.
edit on 17-10-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That's a key aspect of this tragedy. Even little insignificant countries murder their own citizens. We are not so ethically high and mighty, that we should sever all ties with countries who murder their own citizens.

Doesn't it sound like the left really wants to be isolated now? I wonder what has changed?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

But we have to keep in mind, when DEMOCRATS call for severing ties with Saudi Arabia, ethics and morals are not their driver.

It's a desire to hurt President Trump in two ways.

1. Take away one of his 290 achievements.
2. Limit the increase in prosperity for American families in and around the defense industry. (But the Dim politicians will still ask for their vote!) Hurting families while Trump is President, is important to Democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Surely it shouldn't be a big deal; the US has undoubtedly renditioned, tortured and disposed of many, you guys are just a bit more subtle about it. Personally, I don't think your country should be in bed with such an 'ally', it's not a good look. But to cut them loose, your fuel costs may potentially triple which I imagine is political poison for whomever is in power and I don't imagine they will risk that.

I'm from Australia, so am viewing this objectively. It's either you accept the bad behaviour of your so called allies and tell them to be a bit more discrete or you make a stand on human rights and suffer the economic consequences.

It's a difficult position for your country to be in, but I think we all know what is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Doesn't it sound like the left really wants to be isolated now? I wonder what has changed?

I didn't know that the Left desired isolation. I thought it was the opposite, in fact. Open Borders.. Big Party... Everyone shares equally.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You couldn't buy a clue if you tried(you think this is about Democrats). You are exactly the same but polar opposite of what you describe. A deal with the devil is great as long as Trump signs off on it.

Truth be told..I don't give a rats ass about Trump, this isn't about your majesty..it's about the Saudi's, and the radical terrorism they fund.
edit on 17-10-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glenno
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
I'm from Australia, so am viewing this objectively. It's either you accept the bad behaviour of your so called allies and tell them to be a bit more discrete or you make a stand on human rights and suffer the economic consequences.

The United States Government asked Australia and the United Kingdom to spy on U.S. citizens. Both countries willingly did so in 2015/2016. The general public still doesn't know it. Being "discrete" has its drawbacks too.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Truth be told..I don't give a rats ass about Trump, this isn't about your majesty..it's about the Saudi's, and the radical terrorism they fund.

They were also doing it before 2017...when Obama was President. Why no outcry from Democrats then? Why here and now, in October 2018?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

They were also doing it before 2017...when Obama was President. Why no outcry from Democrats then? Why here and now, in October 2018?

What about the Republicans who are saying the same thing right now?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join