It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with people now...My area is full of arrogant, threatening Muslim extremist types.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is a link free rant, the reason, its a personal viewpoint (well viewpoints as its my wife's view too) and as no one who is doing these things will pose for the camera I'm slightly lost for proof, all I'll say is that I'm no liar and every thing I say in the rant is 100% true.

First off, things to know about me and my wife before people start throwing the race , bigot or religious card. I'm whie, I was when I was born in Belfast and oddly I'm still the same 57yrs later in London, I'm of NO religion but as you'll now see it makes no odds. My wife is of Guyanese decent although born here in the same hospital as our daughter. She is often mistaken for Asian of some sort and is brown skinned, she's also a Muslim like he family, not an extreme one, just a good old normal Muslim like any other person of a faith, she has no issues with others and is as kind and sweet as you could want. Me, I'm a big lad but am as soft as a kitten despite my gruff exterior and generally get on with every one. We both are people of manners and reasonably good education and we just live life to look after our daughter who has some of the traits of anorexia and some mental health issues. She's also a very bright 18yr old who does fine art at college. We live on a rather rough council estate where I've had to contend with drug dealers and other rather nasty folk but the big exterior and growl normally puts many off but I've had run in's with the criminals and stand my ground.

That all sounds sort of nice but during the last 2 years we have noticed a huge slant in behaviour of people who are Muslim but act as extremists, the Wuhabbi ideal is now followed and most of the new arrivals to the country who come here are of the same mindset....And that is a fact, I live here, I know the people and I'm friendly with many in the Muslim community who also say the exact same thing.

I take my mother to the local Mosque and she herself has been complaining about the utter rudeness of the new arrivals at the Mosque, only sitting with fellow country people and all have this rather dubious mindset re Sharia etc.

Now I've put up with the odd Islamist type here over the 15yrs we have been here, there's always one or two who like to sing the praises of IS and make their hatred of Non Muslims obvious but it was one or two spread over a few very Islamic area's around here but now its really quite 'in your face' and the attitude from the young Muslims and the new arrivals is almost identical. There's also a newly seen arrogance from a lot of the Asian youth and the arrivals, things like deliberately driving across the road in front of you to make you have to brake heavily and then just looking at you like dirt, drivers just driving illegally and very dangerously too while insulting and threatening anyone who dares say a thing and the first thing is a threat or Anti Non Muslim comment. I was in Tesco's (a big UK supermarket) last night, its a heavily Asian one and we have never had more than the odd stare from the more Islamic types but a gentleman and his wife and three kids were standing across the entrance while he berated the wife in Arabic and Pakistani, so I say "excuse me" so we can get past and suddenly he's rounded on me shouting "Shaitan" at me which means Satan, why, because I asked to go past, really as simple as that. He then started staring and saying stuff in Urdu or whatever but it clearly was directed at me and angrily so, one word began with B and in Urdu etc means something very rude involving your sister, I knew this word from previous exchanges. This lead me to go over to him and tell him to leave it or there will be an issue. He did this but then carried on around the supermarket with his kids screaming like banshee's.

I complained to the Somali security man who knows us as customers and he was not happy, its actually an un-Islamic thing to do...

My new neighbours have been an utter nightmare, two sets but extremist Muslim families, shouting matches at 3am where I went up and was rounded on by many males from the flat telling me (the Kuffar) as they called me to go away or something will happen to me but as nice as I am I don't like being threatened and told them "or what", thankfully they left it at that after more and more religious related insults and even a try at the race card. Their last words were "we do as we like" and trust me they meant it, it was growled at me.

Now I get cigarette ends and food thrown down on to my balcony which partly is a bit rich as Muslims should not be making spliffs up (which is what theses ends are from) as intoxicants are forbidden.

I could go on and on about the numerous interactions and seen interactions with others, the youth and the newer arrivals in general act like they hate the sight of anyone they consider Non Muslim and dare you talk to them they will cut you a glare or worse.

Don't worry, its not the whole Muslim people around here, there's still a good size number of nice, decent people who we get on with and them with us, we actually are nice people, we don't want or need trouble but the point of the rant is that we have seen an alarming rise in this sort of thing, people who refuse to integrate, people who throw insults for no reason and people whose attitude is shockingly bad. I'm no fan of the local youth culture because we have loads of drug dealers here and other criminal types but this new problem seems to be growing faster than the problems with the dealers.

Perhaps I should make it clear that I'm not saying that its every where but it does seem to be a rather evident problem where I go to see friends or shop, my wife and I both see the same issue and its sickening and even my dear old Mother in law see's it in the Mosque. Where you live may be a lovely area but this isn't fantasy and its definitely gaining a momentum. There's bad drivers and rude folks all over but this is done in a very clear Islamic charged extreme way, not ordinary Islam, the real extreme Sharia folks etc, its not just a road or normal disagreement, its almost always spiced with anti non Muslim comments and threats.

Be grateful its NOT happening to you, we are the sort of people you would want as neighbours, we are kind, well spoken and mannerly, there's no race sub agenda with us as there can't be, I have no issue with book abiding Muslims and know many around here, there's zero animosity...

I'm not happy about this new seen arrogance and religious based hostility, these are not proud people, they are angry and in some cases low IQ simply following what the did in their country before here. I have to fear for my wife and daughter with the aggressive nature shown, they are the only ones doing it with such routine every time manner. Its not like having a run in with a drug dealer, this is just folk turning on you..

No doubt I'll be told its fantasy or me making more of it than it is or the good old bigot card but have the decency to read what I've said and you will see this is a genuine, frightening common place way now..

All I can think is that it will lead to a huge set of showdowns and I need my family away from all that...

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.

Unfortunately, I don't expect to hear from you for too much longer as I'm sure your government will soon cut off your access to the internet for hate speech out of concern.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oddly enough, when I read the title, I thought.... "This guy lives in London". So I had to come in to see if I was right. Wouldn't you know it

Still, enjoyed the read and I feel for you, good sir.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Maybe it is part your age as people get older, the behavior of the younger people seems more extreme in many ways. Also look at how kids in western cultures think and behave especially towards things like LGBTQ, sexuality in music, movies, etc, and all the other things that were either taboo or very fringe 40+ years ago - all those things seem to be more mainstream unfortunately. To the old timers, it looks like a move to extremism in western youth.

Now flip that and look at muslim teens. The people your age probably look at the younger ones and see the same thing - extremists in their culture. The difference is that they are exhibiting extremist behavior reflecting their religion (which is largely their culture).

I don't think that behavior is isolated to muslim kids it is just how it is expressed through their perspective and what they value. I think it is a recipe for disaster to have these cultures mix and I can confidently say it was 100% planned to be this way. They wanted to liberalize the west and make it look disgusting and hideous to the conservative Muslims (which they tried to import at as high a rate as possible for last 50 years) while they pushed the western filth and jammed it down our throats in every movie, song, art, etc that they could get away with.

They put the two cultures on a direct collision course and have rigged the court system and politics to make sure that the collision happens at full speed. They have clogged all the pressure relief valves in the pressure cooker they have designed and are taking steps back and watching with a big grin.
edit on 10 16 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Also look at the study where they analyse the way muslim populations act once they reach certain population levels - it is quite enlightening and scary, especially for countries reaching certain levels of population.

once they get a certain amount they tend to demand unproportional rights and representation, they want special laws, etc. Then once they get those, they start to act violently to the majority population because they have these special rights (oh, if they don't get the special rights, they resort to large influx of immigration or massive breeding programs - and last resort is violence but they try to refrain from that as it can backfire and they won't get the laws they are looking for).

Does this sound like what has been happening in the UK?

Oh, and don't feel like you are alone in dealing with unruly youth. I had a recent incident with someone who was probably a junior or senior in high school (probably about 18). The kid ran a red light and pulled out in front of me almost causing me to rear end him/hit his side/back and when I followed him a few blocks to tell him he needs to be more careful (I wasn't even angry just glad I didn't get in an accident) the kid got a major attitude and was swearing at me and telling me he was going to kill me and that I was stalking him and was scaring his passenger (girl - sister/gf?). I never did anything but crack my passenger window while he got out and approached my window while screaming he was going to beat my az and kill me. His dad came out of the house and the kid calmed down a little after lying to his dad - I told his dad what happened and mentioned his son's behavior and told him he needed to do something about that or it's not going to end well for his son. This isn't the only incident with young kids as there were some similar to this and they seemed to be "normal" kids like I was when I grew up.

All this could be b/c parents aren't as involved as much anymore and unsupervised access to the internet (more access to fringe & extreme behavior).
edit on 10 16 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is hilarious. This is what voting for and supporting nonsense for decades on end gets for people. Sir, I wish you well but I know it isn't going to turn out well.

Have fun fighting or just go ahead and convert and make it easier on yourself and your family. Go ahead and sell your daughter to the highest bidder while she still has youthful looks. After all, that is all that really matters. She must make more babies for Allah. It is Allah's will.

I wish I was being sarcastic, but I am not.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

London is going down the tubes fast. An islamic extremist as Mayor and the High Court, just recently (and for the first time) ruled in favour of recognising Sharia Law in relation to marriage. It's truly disgusting to watch what is happening.

OP, you are better off moving. It's past the point of no return. In 100 years, there will be about 15m Muslims in the UK and London will be the centre of the population - totally over run. You won't be alive then, but think of your offspring. You don't want them anywhere near London.
edit on 16/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

London is going down the tubes fast. An islamic extremist as Mayor and the High Court, just recently (and for the first time) ruled in favour of recognising Sharia Law in relation to marriage. It's truly disgusting to watch what is happening.

OP, you are better off moving. It's past the point of no return. In 100 years, there will be about 15m Muslims in the UK and London will be the centre of the population - totally over run. You won't be alive then, but think of your offspring. You don't want them anywhere near London.

Wow, you have to be kidding (I know you are not - that's just my reaction I felt.... It's sad)

I wonder if there are any politicians or royals that are muslims but aren't in the open about it.?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

You live in a housing estate where all the moochers and lowlifes live, perhaps you should think about moving your family away from there....

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sounds like it's time for you to move and make a new life in an area where people don't hate you because you're not a Muslim. Your government failed you

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wow, you have to be kidding (I know you are not - that's just my reaction I felt.... It's sad)

I wonder if there are any politicians or royals that are muslims but aren't in the open about it.?

Unfortunately I am not kidding. The High Court, in August, ruled in favour of recognising a marriage conducted under Sharia Law as legal.

As for politicians - yes - the Mayor of London and the Home Secretary are Muslim, to name just two of the highest positions in the land.

edit on 16/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Got a few lines in and then you say "I'm white" so no matter what else I read below that it is your fault. You did it. The trouble of the world is your fault. You're white, you should hang your head in shame. lol, now back to reading your post.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Dwoodward85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

I say the rant is 100% true.

My wife is also a Muslim
in Tesco's a gentleman berated the wife in Arabic and Pakistani then started saying stuff in Urdu or whatever . . .
screaming like banshee's.

banshee,Urdu,Arabic,Pakistani really ?
Wow, you have to admit the "gentleman" has
knowledgeable language skills Lol

edit on 16/10/18 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

There's also a newly seen arrogance from a lot of the Asian youth and the arrivals, things like deliberately driving across the road in front of you to make you have to brake heavily and then just looking at you like dirt, drivers just driving illegally and very dangerously too while insulting and threatening anyone who dares say a thing and the first thing is a threat or Anti Non Muslim comment.

Parked watching then pulls out and brakes. Last time this happened to me it was an inbred Irish traveller. Inbreeding may have a lot to do with it.

The more we marry our cousins, the worse our genes are warped

. . .

Mild to severe mental retardation is also a risk.
tribune.com.pk...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

When immigration was at a managable rate they tried to 'fit in'.......

Now they are no longer in a minority, there is a 'safety in numbers'

attitude so they are arrogant and aggressive.

Surely one reasons for Brexit ...... to get our country back!!?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
This is hilarious. This is what voting for and supporting nonsense for decades on end gets for people. Sir, I wish you well but I know it isn't going to turn out well.

Have fun fighting or just go ahead and convert and make it easier on yourself and your family. Go ahead and sell your daughter to the highest bidder while she still has youthful looks. After all, that is all that really matters. She must make more babies for Allah. It is Allah's will.

I wish I was being sarcastic, but I am not.

Please keep your comments to me and ignore my daughter please, both my wife and I abhor this treand that is going and and its NOT an age thing, this is what is happening around here, I'm seeing it, Muslims I know are seeing it, other non Muslims like myself are seeing it and sadly its real.

I've already explained we have the usual band of trouble makers and drug dealers who include members from these communities but in general they the 'crims' are less of a problem than these other very anti social types. I spent my first years here throwing dealers out of the block and then cementing an 'understanding' that our block was out of bounds but these rather brazen others show no care of what is right, normal or decent, they try to impose small amounts of Shariah law here..

To any mad Liberals that want to deny its happening then feel free to rent a property on the Racecourse Estate in Northolt and I'll give you a month before you run like hell, the criminality is bad enough but the added extremist madness just makes this area INSANE. I've tried to show that we are not far right, not far left, we are just people looking for a decent easy life like most, colour or religion in general is not an issue unless its forced in your face and at this time the extreme side of Islam is rearing its very ugly head. As a mixed race, mixed religion family we get on with 99% of folk but suddenly its got ever so extreme and the attitude is so arrogant and confrontational its shocking...

So to the left, give me a break, you would not last here, its a rough estate without the extremism and thinking you could kiss the backside of these folk in return for favour simply won't work...

To the far right, sorry people, I'm not on your books either, I understand the loss of culture but I'm not going to just go out 'Muslim bashing'..

The question is what happens next, convert, er no, I am not religious, I would not convert to any religion, especially one that threatens me. Leave here, easier said than done, caught in the poor trap. Fight them all, well I'm 57 and its getting kind of tough even as large as I am to demand the same respect I used to have...

But I ask that you leave the cheap remarks about the family out, just imagine its your kids and think how it would feel if I said "sell them to a rapist", you would be mad as hell and sickened that someone would say that, please don't do it..

At the end of the day I think the UK in general is heading for an internal war, 'white flight' as its known is limited to certain financially able folk and as a mixed family we would simply get turned on there by the more far right types. I and many others simply want actively extremist folk contained and if needed and they are new arrivals for them to be removed if they won't stop (and by the way these lot around here behave its unlikely they would stop). According to NSY terrorist division there's 25,000 extremists under some form of surveillance in this country, you can easily quadruple that number and then some for the real numbers and the non observed. Try going to places like Acton Mosque in West London where extreme radicals happily spit venom at non Muslims or organise hate speech galore..

As said, my own 82yr old Mother in law gets treated badly by new arrivals when she goes to the Mosque, the ignorance even to a fellow Muslim if you don't support their ideals is shocking..

To the people not affected, I'm glad for you, sadly if the current trend continues I'm afraid you will feel the anger from these folk, firstly from the young converts and then from the radical elders.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

I say the rant is 100% true.

My wife is also a Muslim
in Tesco's a gentleman berated the wife in Arabic and Pakistani then started saying stuff in Urdu or whatever . . .
screaming like banshee's.

banshee,Urdu,Arabic,Pakistani really ?
Wow, you have to admit the "gentleman" has
knowledgeable language skills Lol

Tonedeaf suits you, ignore the meat to whinge about the gravy...

Its all fun until its your turn and you wonder why people really won't give a stuff that its you..

But just to elaborate your weak attempt at sarcasm, yes I know some Arabic (I was married Islamically so wanted to know what I was saying) and as my in laws use it sometimes I wanted to show the same decency they showed to me.

The rest, just a cheap shot from someone with nothing useful to add...Bored, play with the traffic...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Sounds like it's time for you to move and make a new life in an area where people don't hate you because you're not a Muslim. Your government failed you

Two problems with that, money and the simple worry that its a spreading problem..

I'd love to do it to save my daughter and wife the constant baiting from these people..

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You live in a housing estate where all the moochers and lowlifes live, perhaps you should think about moving your family away from there....

Whilst true you sort of missed the point, we don't have the cash to do that and as we were dropped by the council to private landlords that avenue is roped off a little but the real point was that we had all the crims etc but managed to still have a semi peaceful life and now the estate is full of extremist converts and new arrivals who genuinely REFUSE to adapt, they for the most part keep to their own which I can understand a bit but its the aggressive nature and Islamic arrogant references that are new and unlike anything we have had here before. Its always been a very mixed estate culturally and colourwise and we all either got on or kept to themselves if they didn't want to mix, this portion was mostly from the Muslim based communities but many other Muslims were just really nice friendly people lost in a new place . Now even the older Muslim families who have new children find their kids are getting radicalised at school, college and especially the Mosque.

I know, I've spoken to them about their disgust about how their kids are being changed..

This is a new way here, its arrogant and aggressive...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hmm well that's a tough spot your in there, would I be right in thinking you may present as a target to these extremists having a Muslim wife?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join