It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If Trump bumped nasties with a horse face. Wouldn’t that make him a stallion ?

Even a horse looks good if you have drank enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandePoobah
a reply to: Mahogany

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’d probably vote for him if he did that.

Putin doesn't need your vote, he wins 110% of the popular.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Stud

edit on 16-10-2018 by GrandePoobah because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Ivanka aka "My Little Pony" ?

I've met her, she's a thoroughbred alright.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is what the end of civility looks like.
Enjoying it?

Immensely.

And this is not new. I think the end of civility and normal behavior started a couple of decades back, around the time internet celebrity became a thing and reality TV started bringing the crazies out.

Trump, Horsey and all the rest of them are just a symptom of an illness that's been growing for a while now.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Secondly, I am still fascinated by the left thinking it is perfectly OK for Democratic males to screw anything that walks, but for anyone else it is automatically a horrible thing.

Except no. The issue is that sanctimonious Republicans make this big pretense of "family values" and it's a complete farce.

link   
Isn't this just a re-run of the story of the Duke of Wellington and Harriet Wilson?
"Publish and be damned!" he said- and that would have been on Twitter if Twitter had been available.

link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Haven't heard of that one.

Yeah, it was in the news recently.

And, even for you? That part right there scares me, buddy. What sort of fauna are you into?

Midgets! Although my 140" 4D TV makes them 5' tall so it kinda defeats the purpose.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The real irony is once again Trump's opposition seeks to outdo his schoolyard antics, ensuring the loss of their own credibility or stature.

Everyone expects Trump to say and do these things. It's baked into the cake, so to speak, and doesn't really damage him in the same way it does when others do it.

I keep expecting the left's game will improve, but it just doesn't.

Meanwhile, Trump just keeps keeping on.

Pony Daniels may think she scored some points today, but that wouldn't be because it's true.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mahogany
Haven't heard of that one.

Yeah, it was in the news recently.

And, even for you? That part right there scares me, buddy. What sort of fauna are you into?

Midgets! Although my 140" 4D TV makes them 5' tall so it kinda defeats the purpose.

Holy cannoli! 140"?!

That would make Tiny look like John Holmes!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Who cares. Bought into their game much?

Exactly. These types of posts are exactly what the Media (and maybe administration, def the Dem's I think) want and they want everyone to be at each other throats, wasting time talking about ridiculous stuff when there are important issues to talk about - especially those not being covered by the media.

OP - way to do the MSM's job for them!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is what the end of civility looks like.
Enjoying it?

oh yes. the lefts are so much enjoying it they are making sure its written in the history books

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Exactly. These types of posts are exactly what the Media (and maybe administration, def the Dem's I think) want and they want everyone to be at each other throats, wasting time talking about ridiculous stuff when there are important issues to talk about - especially those not being covered by the media.

OP - way to do the MSM's job for them!

Yeah, definitely didn't have anything to do with the President of the United States tweeting it out, must have been the media making him do that. Hur-dur.

link   

Hey now... Only one Stallion here and it's Ducky!

I think if someone falsely accused me of rape, I would call her far worse.

I have to admit. This is the most fun politics has been in like ever!

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Well, she tried. Damn horseface shot herself in the foot while trying to rally up the radical anti-Trumpers.

I've never cheated on my wife, but when I was 21, I was sleeping with my then GF's best friend for about 6 months. It was basically like cheating on Jennifer Lopez (but smaller hips) with Stacy Keibler.

What's the point of the last paragraph other than to make yourself feel good? So the girl you were cheating with was a step up then..

link   

If President Trump did not use the word horseface in that tweet, the liberal media would not have reported that her defamation lawsuit against the president had been thrown out of court.

For 15hours, none of the liberal media mentioned that the lawsuit had been thrown out. Not until President Trump sent that tweet.

Now, all liberals know that Stormy Daniels has lost, and their gofundme donations will be transferred from Stormy to president Trump. LOL.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

When the bit fits one must admit.

Between all the comments about Trump's,hair,hands,tan, and his private part.

He's over due.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If President Trump did not use the word horseface in that tweet, the liberal media would not have reported that her defamation lawsuit against the president had been thrown out of court.

I was flipping back and forth between CNN and Fox this morning around 7AM for my daily laughs and they both reported the lawsuit. He tweeted that an hour later.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join