It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Now she has to pay a stud fee.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
After Obama it is rare to see a president not use teleprompters.
99% of what Obama was heard saying was heavily scripted and read of a teleprompter.

If people heard Obama speaking freely while puffing on a Newport, they would be in for a big surprise

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
chuffing hell - tthese threads = commedy gold mine

the delusion that calling someone " horseface " = a propensity for beastiality is so utterly absurd - it hurts

but reading the back posts of the people throwing this delusion around - its wingnut central

having said that - president trump could do with a touch of gravitas - it wouldnt hurt .

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lumenari

Secondly, I am still fascinated by the left thinking it is perfectly OK for Democratic males to screw anything that walks, but for anyone else it is automatically a horrible thing.

Except no. The issue is that sanctimonious Republicans make this big pretense of "family values" and it's a complete farce.

I'm not sure I ever heard Trump tout the "family values" tagline. Could you link us to where he did that?

(most of the folks I know, know and knew exactly what and who Trump was and is, sad that the left wasn't quick enough to pick up on that)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Calling the woman a horse face is inaccurate, she looks more like a camel face.

And calling Trump tiny is inaccurate, the more appropriate term is mental midget.

It's time to put the kibosh on this whole fiasco between these two, just don't listen to them because liking them on twitter and adding fuel to the fire will ensure both parties will be unemployed in 2020.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I thought Camilla was "Horseface".

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I thought Camilla was "Horseface".

Sarah Jessica Parker had the TM on that didn't she?

edit on 17/10/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Trump behaves so presidential. The presidency is now an office fit for any moron from any walk of life. That just might be the most egalitarian position in government today.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Trump behaves so presidential. The presidency is now an office fit for any moron from any walk of life. That just might be the most egalitarian position in government today.

If I had a grandpa he would look like trump......

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ask a Brit.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Ask a Brit.

like they know anything.......unless the question is "how to lose an empire" i dont think they are qualified to answer

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Ask a Brit.

like they know anything.......unless the question is "how to lose an empire" i dont think they are qualified to answer

Well you tell me...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

She is no Sarah Jessica Parker

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Fallingdown

Now she has to pay a stud fee.

Whoa big fella

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa

Is he cruising for another bruising by Stormy; meaning getting another spanking with a Forbes magazine?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol I choked when I read this.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wish he wouldn't do the petty name calling on the POTUS twitter account... but Trump is Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Welp, here we are.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Lumenari

No, I don't. I do, however, know what the Republican party's position is on this issue: marriage = one man and one woman.

I mean, unless you're famous. Or really, really rich. Or just bored. Or if the devil tempts ya. I mean, a deal's a deal, right?

Ya never know until you live the life. I don't think that has anything to do with which party you affiliate with.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join