It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants your DNA info?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

YouTube is currently down, completely.

Weird

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

YouTube is currently down, completely.

Weird

Oh yeah it is... thanks for the tip

downdetector.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Well said response to this. Now anyone can access the data, especially where it's free if you have one code for DNA from the major company sites.

a reply to: ausername

why?!!!!! A tubepocalpse!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: added reply

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

No idea, it's coming back up in areas. Maintenance maybe?

I can't recall any time when YouTube has gone down completely like that ever.

Curious

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Did it the only thing I learned is that I'm mostly northern Irish and the rest of me is Celtic so I'm 100% Celtic

My theory is that they are trying to pin down and potentially wipe out hidden bloodlines that may have quietly hid themselves into the population

They love their blood still dont know why though

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I got redirected from Youtube to this?

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):
APkpgM??????????????????????
edit on 16-10-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My doctor took my DNA and can now prescribe meds that are better suited to my body chemistry. Very interesting reading thru the report to learn even some seasonal cold meds aren't as effective as others.

You can bet your bippy they sold my DNA info to some world database or some crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Look at the comments counter, almost 9000 and going up faster than the national debt clock.

Crazy stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Same here, don't recall it being down like this. Still not back up on the Pacific NW coast.

RT on it being down wolrldwide.
If I see anything else I'll reply in these comments.

---------
Thread for it - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another---more active - www.abovetopsecret.com...
---------------------------------------
...and so I am on topic as well:
These databases are growing, might be amounting to a worldwide one that could easily be shared/used by other sites. Though, I've read before that there's limits on some ethnicities such as for comparison and family linking, due to less trust in using the tests, etc.

edit on 16-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: added youtube thread

edit on 16-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: another thread

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone start a new thread about You Tube being down?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Totally off topic but a security or network issue at AWS Google or MS could be game changing for deployment strategies.

Highly unusual.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
My doctor took my DNA and can now prescribe meds that are better suited to my body chemistry. Very interesting reading thru the report to learn even some seasonal cold meds aren't as effective as others.

You can bet your bippy they sold my DNA info to some world database or some crap.

The only thing I can think of for the DNA projects are this

1 they are creating an ark. Maybe it has to do with solar ir electrical discharges and the weakening of the magnetosphere

2. They loooking for someone or some family

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Super powers

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They're growing replicas of us as slaves, raised to not know any other life than total servitude, on their back up planet for the ultra wealthy, of course.

Get with the program! Doesn't anyone read the terms and conditions before checking the box??

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Weaponized viruses to target specific DNA is a reality,
The push to gather DNA-stats is interesting to say the least.
This info should only be between you and your
Doctor, not third parties.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

My guess would be a targeted weapon to a person. It may come to a point that a person has upset TPTB and with this DNA of said person this weapon removes them with no proof of a crime in any way. I have nothing to back this up. Just a guess. No clue how it would be done either.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have a really good reason to get a DNA test. I have no clue what half of me is. Deadbeat daddy. But i dont trust these places. I dont want them cloning me offworld for their slave colonies or for organ farming or whatever their agenda is... Ill wait till they have technology to look at your own dna and be able to read it as far as knowing my fathers ethnic heritsge as well as any medical concerns.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

My guess would be a targeted weapon to a person. It may come to a point that a person has upset TPTB and with this DNA of said person this weapon removes them with no proof of a crime in any way. I have nothing to back this up. Just a guess. No clue how it would be done either.

Yes they very well could engineer a virus that targets specific DNA. So they could release a virus to target a soecific ethnicity, or maybe even as soecific as just killing everyone with blue eyes, or black hair...

I guess they might decide to kill off anyone with weaknesses in their DNA that may "hold humanity back". Yeah who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

There are companies that are based in the medical industry that act as contractors for corporate entities, where they offer medical cover for employees and project and predict what future health issue costs could be, so these companies can make arrangements and provide extra medical services blah blah.

These companies want your dna, genetic information so they can make these predictions more accurately.

Well...funny thing is, there is a company called Enscion... Whose founder is Kit Green....who desperately wanted John Burroughs DNA knowing he was an experiencer / witness to UAP phenomenon.

I wonder if Kit was using his company to collate and not only serve the companies primary purpose, but also to highlight DNA of individuals of whom, he would take an extra special interest in!! Total speculation of course....

I maybe cross pollinating threads here, but as this one is specifically about DNA and who gets their grubby kits mitts on it, I thought worth dropping by and mentioning

edit on p51632182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are the reason I can't sneak a look at ATS while at work.

Damn! Now everybody thinks I have an over active bladder, and I can't tell them otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join