It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is only in the hands of LEO and Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When a politician wants to invade a country or make a new law, it is simply a thought, an IDEA. That idea can go NOWHERE without your full cooperation and support. Everything wrong with the world today, is YOUR fault. Now let me start by saying that I was in the military and growing up, my hero fantasy job was always a Police Officer, until I really started researching the whole structure and how and WHY it works.

Let us start with the Police. You swear to uphold and defend the constitution, yet on your FIRST day, your giving tickets or arresting your fellow slaves for infractions and laws which have no victim and infractions that have no basis in MORALITY. We see first hand how the Police will stand down when told to, regardless if it means letting their city burn or innocents getting hurt and killed. Do they ever think, "Hey Capt, I took and Oath, and I see people in need of help, so go F yourself".. When that day comes, THE WORLD CHANGES.

Military, same thing. Instead of Yes Sir, how about "Wait a minute, that would mean violating this or that, so no". I do not mean to bash our leo/military community but you and I have been DUPED. Remember, One POS criminal and his "idea" can never come to fruition unless YOU make it happen for them.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Nope, sorry.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
When a politician wants to invade a country or make a new law, it is simply a thought, an IDEA. That idea can go NOWHERE without your full cooperation and support. Everything wrong with the world today, is YOUR fault. Now let me start by saying that I was in the military and growing up, my hero fantasy job was always a Police Officer, until I really started researching the whole structure and how and WHY it works.

Let us start with the Police. You swear to uphold and defend the constitution, yet on your FIRST day, your giving tickets or arresting your fellow slaves for infractions and laws which have no victim and infractions that have no basis in MORALITY. We see first hand how the Police will stand down when told to, regardless if it means letting their city burn or innocents getting hurt and killed. Do they ever think, "Hey Capt, I took and Oath, and I see people in need of help, so go F yourself".. When that day comes, THE WORLD CHANGES.

Military, same thing. Instead of Yes Sir, how about "Wait a minute, that would mean violating this or that, so no". I do not mean to bash our leo/military community but you and I have been DUPED. Remember, One POS criminal and his "idea" can never come to fruition unless YOU make it happen for them.

So it can only happen because i accept it, it is all my fault, right? So how come it is only military and police that has the power to change it? that makes no sense. I need to stop accepting these things happening, in order to for change to happen, and iam neither military or police, just a voter.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Depending on where you're at, you can vote state wise for example, on how police departments are run such as new acts pertaining to training, etc. It's possibly a start for change.

top topics

join