It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RadioRobert

you cant seek asylum from abroad you have to be in the country ,

Yes, by definition. Assylum seekers are seeking refugee status while applying in person in a country.

One can also apply for refugee status while outside the country, but that's an inconvenient truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Maybe Soros is funding their trip?
reply to: queenofswords

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Slide the topic means to direct it to the parameters you establish, rather than the organic evolution of the topic itself. You tried, as usual.

I'm thinking you really don't understand the definition of 'organic evolution' because me responding is organic. Unless you think I have a nice little script the CIA mailed me just for this thread.

The debate was never really about a massacre of biblical proportions but hey, what do I know?

Nothing, Jon Snow.

Trump should deploy the Marines with orders to shoot on sight...

I guess he was talking in jest. I wasn't. Kill them all with 7.62 mms of freedom.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

remember the last time. and it turned out that the caravan was a bunch of families with small children who werent a threat to anyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

not according to what I read. You cannot seek asylum from outside the country. maybe its just inconvenient to your argument huh?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

remember the last time. and it turned out that the caravan was a bunch of families with small children who werent a threat to anyone.

Those children are a threat, they are all most likely skilled laborers with STEM degrees looking to take jobs from hardworking Americans, like dishwashing and lawn cutting.

KILL THEM!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Slide the topic means to direct it to the parameters you establish, rather than the organic evolution of the topic itself. You tried, as usual.

I'm thinking you really don't understand the definition of 'organic evolution' because me responding is organic. Unless you think I have a nice little script the CIA mailed me just for this thread.

The debate was never really about a massacre of biblical proportions but hey, what do I know?

Nothing, Jon Snow.

Trump should deploy the Marines with orders to shoot on sight...

I guess he was talking in jest. I wasn't. Kill them all with 7.62 grains of freedom.

I understand the term fine.

I don't know who sent you the script, maybe you wrote it yourself?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

not according to what I read. You cannot seek asylum from outside the country. maybe its just inconvenient to your argument huh?

You probably need to read my post again then as your posting history brings into question your reading comprehension.

You cannot seek assylum from outside the country because assylum is by definition an immigrant seeking refugee status from within the country. So that's true. By definition.

But you are welcome to pursue refugee status from an embassy or UNHCR office in a foreign country.
edit on 16-10-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Then it would be organic.

Either way, you have an issue with my posts, report them. My comments are on topic, the Original Poster wants shootings, so do I.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

YES! Shoot everyone!!!!!

I love it, lock and load mofos, the war is on.

Isn’t it illegal to shoot potential Democrat voters?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Excuse me sir. Are you going to talk about killing a caravan full of men, women, and children, or are you going to continue the thread drift.

OP is stating we need to station marines within our borders (we'll have to change some laws) and killing civilians with them.

OP has also said in the past to deploy them to kill protesters, I mean terrorist.

He's a true maverick. Ahead of his time really.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Isn’t it illegal to shoot potential Democrat voters?

Not if you use Republican bullets.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I see Fox News is trying to drum up this thing again like they did last time. This caravan thing has been going for a long time, its generally all families, and children who are coming to the border to attempt to legally seek asylum. They're trying to use it as a boogeyman again.

I swear, anytime I listen to Fox News or any of massive amount of like radio shows all I hear is "we're under attack", "they're coming for us" "they're taking away your speech" "they're taking away your rights", all..day..long. No wonder people are so scared lately.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Are you trying to say that OP is scared of women and children?

Or that they're scared of protesting college kids who throw rocks sometimes?

Because I'd have to disagree, OP always jumps to killing, which seems super brave..

I don't see you offering your service to commit crimes for our country.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Excuse me sir. Are you going to talk about killing a caravan full of men, women, and children, or are you going to continue the thread drift.

OP is stating we need to station marines within our borders (we'll have to change some laws) and killing civilians with them.

OP has also said in the past to deploy them to kill protesters, I mean terrorist.

Killing people...

Funny thing about killing people, it's always ok until your side gets killed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't see you offering your service to commit crimes for our country.

Sometimes it takes a seminal moment for that epiphany to arrive. Like when I watched the neighborhood boy lose his lemonade stand to a gaggle of illegals who were willing to pick the lemons themselves AND make the squeeze. He got forced out and had to stick with playing CoD the rest of the summer. That's when I knew murder was the only solution.

Ohhhhhhh, say can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Killing people...

No duh. That's why us rich people send teenagers, they're so gullible.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Killing people...

I'm Italian and a Mason, so the odds of 'my side' getting killed are about zero point zero.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Killing people...

I'm Italian and a Mason, so the odds of 'my side' getting killed are about zero point zero.

Well of course, you can't kill those who surrender, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The Mafia never gave up. Mostly because they aren't real, it's a slur by the FBI on hardworking immigrants.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join