It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh man, we got some guy saying kill the foreigners again.

SHOOT THEM ALL DEAD!

New rule, if you have less Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren.... 5.56 of freedom right to the dome. (gotta start out lenient and then work it from there)
edit on 16-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I figured as much.
It's okay. Most people don't really like doing the boring research.

You want to post something? Go ahead. I'm not about to go sifting through some random government agency's info looking for info that supports your viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
You forfeit the right to assylum when you choose to actively avoid that status if I'm King.

We you get coronated let me know.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: queenofswords

Nah, I frankly don't care.

I figured as much.
It's okay. Most people don't really like doing the boring research.

They sure do like to talk s*** though. Case in point: the merry mason.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

By 'talk ****', you mean me wanting to shoot the hell out of these people? It's not talk, I'm reaching out to the Original Poster so I can meet him at the border to help defend this great nation from imminent destruction. What are you going to do about it?

Or by 'talk ****' did you mean her asking me to look up information to prove a point that she said by just saying 'check this agency'?

Either way, if that's the case than I am a total **** talker.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ha ha news is saying there is no caravan
what is the maniac talking about now???
Fear people..... he so wants you to be afraid. And you are.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He will be in charge of all the unaccompanied babies who get past the initial defenses.

Don't waste the 556 on them, 22 should do just fine.

Damn babies not respecting out sovereign law.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 10162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Woah lady, no one in this thread is afaid.

Well, they are afraid of one thing. If they kill the parent and the kids, do they get to go to hell together?

If so, they're gonna have to fine tune the separating policy.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Link to your new source???

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

By 'talk ****', you mean me wanting to shoot the hell out of these people? It's not talk, I'm reaching out to the Original Poster so I can meet him at the border to help defend this great nation from imminent destruction. What are you going to do about it?

Or by 'talk ****' did you mean her asking me to look up information to prove a point that she said by just saying 'check this agency'?

Either way, if that's the case than I am a total **** talker.

I should have been more clear. In my opinion you interject yourself early into debates by talking s*** in an effort to slide the topic at hand. You do it often.

On topic: If the present 'wave' of "economic migrants" arrives to a counter-wave of American protesters, I think that would be effective.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He will be in charge of all the unaccompanied babies who get past the initial defenses.

I wont even waste a .22, I'll use Anton Chigurh's pneumatic bolt. Nice and easy.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What does 'slide the topic' mean? Is that some turn of phrase you just invented?

If you read the Original Pot you'd see it's calling for the shooting of these people, I commented on that, several times. If you don't like the topic of shooting them then maybe you shouldn't read the thread because that's what the Original Poster made it about. Try to follow along.

Oh, one other thing, if you don't like my posts REPORT THEM.

The maryfication of America is appalling.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I should have been more clear. In my opinion you interject yourself early into debates by talking s*** in an effort to slide the topic at hand. You do it often.

What are you on about? I think we're all in agreement here.

Unless you're one of those ANTIFA animals. In which case we'll handle you after this foreign caravan.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I wont even waste a .22, I'll use Anton Chigurh's pneumatic bolt. Nice and easy.

We could make a parody movie.

No Country For Tan Men.

link   

You forfeit the right to assylum when you choose to actively avoid that status if I'm King.

We you get coronated let me know.

You asked what my solution was, and I told you. The Convention only limits Nations from penalizing illegal entry if the Assylee seeks assylum without delay upon entry. This is not true of those cases we are discussing.

But I already know you're schtick. It isn't to have an informed conversation. It's to mock everyone who disagrees with you, qnd send people on tangents. Like answering that people seeking assylum (in order to gain refugee status) can't go to an embassy but have to physically be here to attain assylum (because assylum by definition the process of becoming a refugee when already present in a Nation or at its border) while ignoring the other avenues to seek refugee status which they absolutely can get at an embassy and without entering the country.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My suggestion on ANTIFA animals is to make them walk up from Guatemala so we can be doubly justified and popping them in the noggin with some full jacketed freedom.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

you cant seek asylum from abroad you have to be in the country ,

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Like answering that people seeking assylum (in order to gain refugee status) can't go to an embassy but have to physically be here to attain assylum (because assylum by definition the process of becoming a refugee when already present in a Nation or at its border) while ignoring the other avenues to seek refugee status which they absolutely can get at an embassy and without entering the country.

Okay then...

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status. United States Citizen and Immigration Services

Take it up with them.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What does 'slide the topic' mean? Is that some turn of phrase you just invented?

If you read the Original Pot you'd see it's calling for the shooting of these people, I commented on that, several times. If you don't like the topic of shooting them then maybe you shouldn't read the thread because that's what the Original Poster made it about. Try to follow along.

Oh, one other thing, if you don't like my posts REPORT THEM.

The maryfication of America is appalling.

Slide the topic means to direct it to the parameters you establish, rather than the organic evolution of the topic itself. You tried, as usual.

The debate was never really about a massacre of biblical proportions but hey, what do I know?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join