It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: JBurns

We are not at war, so warlike tactics should not be given consideration. It's a social problem. An immigration problem that is happening globally, and will only increase as many other areas of the world become difficult, if not impossible to live in, due to war, or climate.

To even entertain killing them is quite Hitler-esque, is it not?

Only mental midgets and people hoping to evoke emotions stemming from sensationalized historical propaganda would compare anyone to Hitler. This is one of the lowest forms of discussion and people who think they win any arguments by doing this are ignorant and lazy and have no place in public discussion.

hello. Nice to meet you?

Actually, that's not a term I ordinarily would invoke, however the parallels seem to be in place in this scenario. It has to do with killing those in your country that you dislike. There is a congruency here.
edit on 10/16/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Go thru the correct process...and they'd be welcomed

Asylum seekers MUST be on US soil before asking for asylum.

Asylum, yes. Legally applied for immigration from outside the U.S., no.

If one can get $5,000 to get a "mule" to illegally "smuggle" one in? Then its not entirely impossible to apply from another country...outside...while doing so.

And I agree the U.S. can't be the catch-basin for all the oppressed in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

But people whose solution to every problem is murder deserve a place at the big boy table?
edit on 10/16/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you need flamethrowers? I thought you ate your victi....uh...dinner.. raw?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The whole idea is just the frustration boiling over for a problem some see and some dont.

Remember the kavanaugh allegations?
I heard multiple suggestions of violence.

But just like in this situation, nothing really has happened

Yes, true, and I don't think we will actually see homicidal people at the border. Intelligent people are not that extreme, generally, in their views, nor willing to break our laws.

But, as a side note, it's odd as I read along in some of these threads, that the 'liberals' are constantly being "accused" of over emotionality, and as you read along, it becomes clear that it's mostly Trump supporters who are emotional to the point of being disabled in having a civil conversation. (not you.) What few democrats remaining on this site, sure take a beating. Wow.

And the POTUS is the most emotional one of all, sometimes bordering on hysteria, with all his mocking, and childish behaviors.

Anyhoo. Thank you for an intelligent response, and allowing me to use you as a sounding board for a sec.
I'll go.

My best,
liw

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"Pro life!"

"Also, shoot the brown people!!!"

#MAGA
#PewPew

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I hear ya.
Most trump supporters get tired of being called fascist and racist.

Both sides need to chill the hell out..

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

a reply to: JBurns

We are not at war, so warlike tactics should not be given consideration. It's a social problem. An immigration problem that is happening globally, and will only increase as many other areas of the world become difficult, if not impossible to live in, due to war, or climate.

To even entertain killing them is quite Hitler-esque, is it not?

Only mental midgets and people hoping to evoke emotions stemming from sensationalized historical propaganda would compare anyone to Hitler. This is one of the lowest forms of discussion and people who think they win any arguments by doing this are ignorant and lazy and have no place in public discussion.

hello. Nice to meet you?

Actually, that's not a term I ordinarily would invoke, however the parallels seem to be in place in this scenario. It has to do with killing those in your country that you dislike. There is a congruency here.

No actually there is no "congruency" here. The discussion is about stopping invaders posing as people seeking refugee status while taking advantage of international & national laws and trying to exploit the good nature of the target nations citizens. There has been no discussion of shooting a nations own citizens.

The issue of calling or comparing people to Hitler is a result of decades of biased propaganda and people willfully absorbing it like a sponge. There have been leaders of nations who have done far worse than Hitler in EVERY category of violating human and civil rights and barbaric war crimes - many of them FAR exceeding Hitlers actions - but for some reason people always point to Hitler and it is lazy and in some/many ways inaccurate but anyone pointing this out is then often labeled a Nazi so people often choose to remain silent.

Comparing people's actions or ideas for action to Hitler is the type of behavior that has led to the state of the nation/world we are in, one where a person as hyperbolic as Trump could even be considered for president let alone become it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

But people whose solution to every problem is murder deserve a place at the big boy table?

Little bit of a strawman argument there. I never said I agree with the action, I argued against the comparison which is used much to freely and much too often.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think it would be cheaper and more humane to charter nice coach buses and transport them north to the Canadian border. They can enter Canada for their socialized and awesome health care and be treated like kings. From what I hear from some of our northern ATS members it is a wonderful country, and is imminently better than the US according to them anyways.

So, let's give them all the opportunities they obviously deserve and ensure they do not get stuck in this hell hole of the USA.

Right?

edit on 10/16/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm glad you call it what it is, an invasion.
Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Have you started shooting yet?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

trump isnt king of the world
hate to inform you but.....

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They haven't crossed the border yet....

Have you headed down to pick up a couple to live with you?
edit on 16-10-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Have you headed down to pick up a couple to live with you?

Nope. I usually let the authorities deal with stuff like this, since, you know, it's kinda their job.

But I will be oiling and cleaning my rifle just in case they bust through and make it all the way up to New Jersey. Then I'll blast them in the face and post about it here.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jeff Sessions and his justice department have been cleaning up MS-13 and other transnational criminals by the thousands. These folks coming in now probably include the new recruits.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have.

But that's just Portland morning commute.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have.

You guys have nothing on Seattle.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have.

You guys have nothing on Seattle.

Nuke Seattle from orbit.

It's the only way to make sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nuke Seattle from orbit.

It's the only way to make sure.

Just make sure it lands on the baseball and football stadiums.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good to see Comrade Burns being consistent in his support for the indiscriminate killing of innocent people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join