It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What is it about certain members on this site that are just looking for an excuse to kill another human being?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the Left or illegal immigrants aren't the real problem? Maybe it's the fact that a seemingly large portion of this country are so devoid of empathy that they long for an excuse to execute another person.

I think a large portion of the people you speak of are tired of our tax moneys going to Illegals and not our own citizens that are in need. Its not a matter of no empathy, just empathy for the correct people. America and Americans first!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Considering MS-13 has been infiltrating past groups.

Yeah Stop it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You know damn well nobody here is seriously condoning shooting people crossing the border.

Other than the Original Post of course.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'd like to know what democrats staged this to coincide with the midterm elections.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How many ships came from Europe, Great Britain, the Mediterranean or even Africa to the shores of the US in the 1800's or 1900's and decided not to enter at an immigration port (Ellis Island) - and just boated or just swam ashore illegally? How many incidents were there of this behavior?

The behavior of these Latin american's is basically the same but they couldn't afford boats and they have a land option instead of having to cross an Ocean.

What I can't understand is how ANY person from a country South of Mexico can claim asylum in the US if they come through Mexico (or any other country in CA for that matter). Isn't it law that an asylum seeker must seek refugee status in the first country they enter after leaving their home land? This is why many people from Syria couldn't move on the Germany or England because they came through other countries where they had legal obligation to proclaim refugee status. Many, if not most of the invaders to Germany all broke the law (MANY laws) by stampeding across Europe seeking their country of choice. Our situation is no different, they should declare refugee status in Mexico and go through the process there, but they don't want that, they want all the "free" stuff in the US.

It is WELL past the time to have an elevated level of border guards who are supported by the people and politicians and allowed to defend the country with active force on those illegally crossing the border.

On top of all of this, Mexico is being a REALLY cruddy neighbor. This is like a brothel being next door to a jewelry store or bank and allowing the customers in the brothel to plan a heist by breaking through the shared wall of the jewelry store.

I wonder if this isn't some kind of planned event between the US and Mexico b/c Mexico could handle this but by allowing them to march through really puts the immigrants in a negative view which helps the R's in the US push for immigration control. To give Mexico credit, they are allowing coverage of this issue instead of allowing it to be hidden and covered up, which is what would have been done under Obama - I'm almost 100% certain that the previous admin would have tried to have a media blackout if something like this had happened - anyone else think that as well?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

But a large portion of those people also oppose things like universal healthcare or really any kind of help for the poor. They care more about their own bottom line.

That's the mentality that has been bred in this country starting with the "Greed is Good" philosophy of the 80s.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What is it about certain members on this site that are just looking for an excuse to kill another human being?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the Left or illegal immigrants aren't the real problem? Maybe it's the fact that a seemingly large portion of this country are so devoid of empathy that they long for an excuse to execute another person.

Cause they're tough as he'll.
Maga and guns and all that.

Its #in gross. I've been saying it for a while now. Many members on here want violence. The denounce antifa and groups like that as they should but I'm the next breath hope they come to them.

Shoot them and jail them to the border wall?

Jesus Christ

I have no doubt this kind of # is what many want.
Also have no doubt that many just want to sound and act tough.

Gross either way

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You know damn well nobody here is seriously condoning shooting people crossing the border.

Other than the Original Post of course.

After the border is closed, its game on.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Matthew 22:37-39
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus is crying now.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Worth a shot, it worked for the Romans

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Grab your rifle and head down there with the Original Poster, make sure you live stream it, I want to see how you guys handle the invasion.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dude. You need to seek treatment for PTSD

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Grab your rifle and head down there with the Original Poster, make sure you live stream it, I want to see how you guys handle the invasion.

Great idea.
Can't believe people think like this man.

Its disturbing

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm glad you call it what it is, an invasion.
Couldn't have put it any better myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

We are not at war, so warlike tactics should not be given consideration. It's a social problem. An immigration problem that is happening globally, and will only increase as many other areas of the world become difficult, if not impossible to live in, due to war, or climate.

To even entertain killing them is quite Hitler-esque, is it not?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm glad you call it what it is, an invasion.
Couldn't have put it any better myself.

And we know the end game.

We'll end up like the Indians or Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The whole idea is just the frustration boiling over for a problem some see and some dont.

Remember the kavanaugh allegations?
I heard multiple suggestions of violence.

But just like in this situation, nothing really has happened

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

We are not at war, so warlike tactics should not be given consideration. It's a social problem. An immigration problem that is happening globally, and will only increase as many other areas of the world become difficult, if not impossible to live in, due to war, or climate.

To even entertain killing them is quite Hitler-esque, is it not?

Only mental midgets and people hoping to evoke emotions stemming from sensationalized historical propaganda would compare anyone to Hitler. This is one of the lowest forms of discussion and people who think they win any arguments by doing this are ignorant and lazy and have no place in public discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join