It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Someone paid lots of money to add people to the caravan. It's reportedly 4,000 strong now, as it nears the southern Mexico border.

Source: twitter.com...

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,

Kissed the girls and made them cry;

When the boys came out to play,

Georgie Porgie ran away.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is kinda like the military's job, and his, as Commander in Chief.

Bring as many of the troops home as is necessary to secure the border--notice, that I did not say shoot everyone. Though, unfortunately, that is part of the duties...hopefully not, but it's in the job description.

A wall doesn't necessarily have to be a structure, I find guys and gals with guns to be an effective sort of wall...

We'll see, what we see. Others have said they'll secure the borders, too...and didn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JBurns

YES! Shoot everyone!!!!!

I love it, lock and load mofos, the war is on.

Typical american attitude. This is why the world thinks youre a bunch of idiots.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That's what worries me. Like you, I don't want any shooting... but we're talking about putting marines in front of 4000-some-odd entitled scofflaws, so the chances that someone is going to wake up the next morning under the dirt instead of on top of it are strong...

And I notice the Democrat party leaders are in no way trying to prevent this...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Sarcasm.

ETA: ...and dare I say, rather typical response to someone whose idea of a typical American is the result too many movies, and too much time spent on line. But I won't.
edit on 10/18/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That's what worries me. Like you, I don't want any shooting... but we're talking about putting marines in front of 4000-some-odd entitled scofflaws, so the chances that someone is going to wake up the next morning under the dirt instead of on top of it are strong...

And I notice the Democrat party leaders are in no way trying to prevent this...

TheRedneck

Mexico flew in Federal Police to their border. Guessing they will be turning these folks around.

Technically they cant claim asylum in the US since they have already gone through multiple other countries they could have claimed asylum in. In other words, they have no reason to be scared of being in any of the other countries they walked through, so if they try to claim asylum their stories wont stand.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Technically they cant claim asylum in the US since they have already gone through multiple other countries they could have claimed asylum in. In other words, they have no reason to be scared of being in any of the other countries they walked through, so if they try to claim asylum their stories wont stand.

Don't forget that previous invasions have successfully used the asylum excuse, though. And by "successfully" I mean that they got to disappear into the heart of the country, not that they received actual asylum.

It's nice to see someone finally trying to put a stop to it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Typical american attitude. This is why the world thinks youre a bunch of idiots.

Unlike the Original Poster I was being satirical.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They will try to prevent any troops on the border, however. On that, we can be fairly confident.

As for the marines, it'll depend very much upon how many marines are there, and how many "refugees".

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Do not detain them, Make them build the wall.
They will need jobs, So the job is BUILD The WALL.
That will end this crap fast!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Not sure if it has been posted, but a couple days ago I saw a video in which these people were being given money to overcrowd the border.

This is Soros' money. The President has to do something definitive to stop Soros and his organizations, they are only trying to destroy the U.S. with floods of people whom will not get vetted thanks to democrats/liberals.
edit on 18-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Covered in this thread. You should see how much they are getting, makes me want to line up for some moolah.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

It is not the business of the world what the U.S. does to illegals whom democrats are depending on for future votes... BTW, i think he/she was being sarcastic...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Send them all to the Canadian border Justin Trudeau said he will except them. I like to see if JT will put his money where his mouth is .

Yep, keep the corridor open all the way to Canada. if you make it to our borders FREE BUS RIDE TO CANADA AND 100 BUCKS!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

" Typical american attitude. This is why the world thinks youre a bunch of idiots. "

We have Made Ourselves through Hard Work and Persistence , the Most Powerful and Richest Nation on this Earth , and the Reason for that is the Freedoms the Constitution of the United States and the Bill Of Rights Bestowed Upon US as Citizens . The " Rest of the World " Wishes they were US , Ergo , this Disorder at the Border .
edit on 18-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The only way the DNC can prevent Trump from using troops on the border would be to find an activist judge to file an injunction. But Trump has been steadily and quietly appointing more conservative judges, so that order is getting taller by the day. Without the Judicial Branch playing god, Trump is Commander-in-Chief and has discretion within the laws passed by Congress.

Times they are a-changing.

Oh, and I heard Trump mention the National Guard instead of Marines...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I wonder what SOROS's goons will do to stop this?

US, Mexico agree to deal on how to handle border crossing.

U.S. and Mexican officials have agreed on a plan to handle the approaching migrant caravan making their way up from Central America, a senior administration official told Fox News on Thursday.

Under the deal, which was developed over the course of several months, Mexico requested that the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) establish shelters along its southern border with Central America, the official said.

Mexican Ambassador to the U.S. Geronimo Gutierrez elaborated on the request, during an interview on Fox News’ “Special Report.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Trump should start withholding money from countries that aren't getting their drug and crime rates down, countries that are letting violence against the general populace be the catalyst for their leaving in caravans heading for the USA.

This part kind of bothers me. If there are enough people affected by the violence and drugs to form a caravan, then...... how there not enough people to form into an army and go kill the drug dealers?

Or Honduranians just too cowardly to fight for their own land and rights?

Do we want these pathetic, worthless, cowards settling in our country? Don't we already have enough of them already these days?

(And yes, I do believe if someone is too cowardly to fight to keep their own family safe, that "worthless" is a correctly applied pronoun.)

Maybe things would turn around in those countries if they actually tried to protect their people and make their own countries great and a desired place to live and grow families.

It's the excess of families that's causing the problem, really. Their population has grown a full 50% since the year 2000. From 6 million to 9 million.

www.google.com...#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_pop_totl&scale_ y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:HND&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

If you don't have enough infrastructure to give 6 million people jobs, then well......... it stands to reason you probably won't have enough infrastructure to give 9 million people a job either. Doesn't that seem like pretty basic logic?

I don't see how it's the USA's job to find room for the other 3 million. They just need to learn to keep it in their pants. We should send them a huge stockpile of birth control pills.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Can't the effing FBI find out who is paying for all this and then do their effing job?

Then the border patrol does ITS job and everyone goes home.

edit on 10 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join