It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
U one of them softy wussy skinny pant wearing half boy type?

I'd answer that but I need to get a manicure and have my man bun washed. Right after I get a pumpkin soy-a-chino.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Did you ever stop and think that maybe the Left or illegal immigrants aren't the real problem? Maybe it's the fact that a seemingly large portion of this country are so devoid of empathy that they long for an excuse to execute another person.

Hmmm... ... ... ... ...

Ok, I stopped and thought about it. No, the Left and illegal immigrants are definitely one of the very real problems (certainly not the only ones though).

Also, if myself or anyone I am with is ever attacked by Leftists as I have seen uncounted times in videos over the last few years, I will not hesitate to engage in lethal force in self defense. If someone dies, I won't be happy about it, but my conscience will be clear.

As for the off the cuff comments about shooting people unlawfully invading our country, please...

But, I'm curious... what do you think Mexico's response would be if an army of people tried to illegally invade their country?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Tekaran
But a large portion of those people also oppose things like universal healthcare or really any kind of help for the poor.

One can be fundamentally opposed to the first ('universal healthcare'), but firmly in favor of the second (helping others less fortunate).

The American People in general are of the most generous in the world. The lower the tax rate, the more money people donate to charitable causes of their choice, their local churches get together and help the poor, etc. This is as it should be. People helping people voluntarily, without any coercion involved.

What Leftists simply refuse to accept is that their way is nothing more than legalized theft enforced at gunpoint by (hired/government) thugs.

They care more about their own bottom line.

That's the mentality that has been bred in this country starting with the "Greed is Good" philosophy of the 80s.

We care about justice, as well as our Rights to Life, Liberty and Property.

Money that I earn through hard work is not just my money, or my property... it is (part of) my life.

I object to anyone who believes that they have some kind of twisted 'right' to even one cent of my life. And yes, that means if I want to be stingy and not contribute to any charitable causes, ever, that is my Right.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
hello. Nice to meet you?

Actually, that's (Hitleresque) not a term I ordinarily would invoke, however the parallels seem to be in place in this scenario. It has to do with killing those in your country that you dislike. There is a congruency here.

No, actually, it would be 'repelling an invasion', protecting the States from which, in case you were unaware, is one of the Constitutionally delegated powers of the Federal Government.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Some responses seem to be unaware it was the OP who suggested the "marines shoot on sight ANY foreign enemy target", if you want to defend him make sure you understand that the OP HAS called for ethnic cleansing "without delay or discussion"

Eh? Apparently you haven't a clue what 'ethnic cleansing' means.

Repelling an invading horde has nothing whatsoever to do with ethnic cleansing.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Of course only American needs to welcome economic migrants illegally crossing borders.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You tell him. Do you have enough ammo to deal with the horde, brother, or should we get on with Cheaper Than Dirt and order up a couple pallets? No one is getting across my border without a bullet.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was thinking about the situation this morning. I’d be willing to bet the Democrats put this together. They want it to come to a head just before the midterms. So they can scream about locking children up in cages .

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Double
edit on 17-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wonder how many babies they're dragging thru the desert as human shields...

originally posted by: JSpader

No one needs to be shot.

Just shoot 'around' them and they'll get the idea to turn around.

That might also be a death sentence for them.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My counter was to the OP in case you missed who claimed

posted by OP

"They must be stopped. Trump should deploy the Marines with orders to shoot on sight ANY foreign enemy target attempting to breach our sovereignty and attack our economy. This must end immediately, without delay or discussion. "

"they" meaning whom?
"any foreign" - non american
"shoot on site" - enough said
"without delay or (heres the kicker) discussion" - so does that count as cleansing or merely spring cleaning, you may feel my phrase was over the top, i can only say i was replying to the batsnip crazy over the top OP, sorry to use the god dam liberal Wiki but there definition of ethnic cleansing begins with

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or racial groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, often with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous

your phrase of "invading horde" aint much better, but hey lets live in fear of those pesky foreigners

I take it you agree with the policy of OP?

edit on 17-10-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: format

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It could be beneficial to start rumors that illegals go mysteriously missing. I hear they are superstitious as something like this may work to deter future efforts.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

My question on the last page too difficult for you?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope...didn't care to answer your baited questions. Your sock puppets don't fool me.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Nope...didn't care to answer your baited questions.

I figured it was too hard.

Your sock puppets don't fool me.

Then I must be the world's greatest sock account with close to 50,000 posts, or I think you don't really understand what 'sock account' means. I lean towards the later even though I am sooper awesome.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No one is getting across my border without a bullet.

Very good of you. Will it be along the lines of "Hello, nice to meet you, have a bullet, pancakes and coffee over there"

Or have i missed something?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Very good of you. Will it be along the lines of "Hello, nice to meet you, have a bullet, pancakes and coffee over there"

Or have i missed something?

No. I'm just gonna pop up like a patriot-ninja and blast them in the face *pew* *pew* have some freedom motherlovers!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No. I'm just gonna pop up like a patriot-ninja and blast them in the face *pew* *pew* have some freedom motherlovers!

Careful, sounds suspiciously like indecent exposure to me. I hear that's frowned upon.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You tell him. Do you have enough ammo to deal with the horde, brother, or should we get on with Cheaper Than Dirt and order up a couple pallets? No one is getting across my border without a bullet.

If that was your 'for reals' attitude, you could probably run for prez and win.
Sadly.

We could just round up the Nazi's, white nationalists and KKK and send them to the border.
They'd be happy to take care of it.

Those people needing asylum aren't exactly 'white' you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The only "solutions" are killing people? Or, in one case, "disappearing" them (nothin' ominous there...).

Really? OK.

Let's do 'er up right...offer a bounty for every illegal shot and killed. That'll teach 'em.

Link to thread. Maybe 300,000 dollars now, to adjust for inflation, and the increased cost of ammo.

...and if, or rather when, an escalation takes place...though how you escalate from blatant murder is some what frightening to contemplate...I hope.

How about, instead of playing Stazi at the Berlin Wall, we force our Congressional creatures to do their jobs and increase border security across the board. Not as exciting as hunting our fellow humans in the desert...but maybe a bit more effective in the long run.

Maybe??

edit on 10/17/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join