It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras "Caravan" should be stopped by any means necessary, Trump threatens aid money

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A "caravan" of foreign invaders, not the first of its time, consisting of thousands of foreign nationals intent on breaching our Sovereignty is actively heading for the United States.

These squatting trespassers aren't wanted here.

They must be stopped. Trump should deploy the Marines with orders to shoot on sight ANY foreign enemy target attempting to breach our sovereignty and attack our economy. This must end immediately, without delay or discussion.

edit on 10/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

YES! Shoot everyone!!!!!

I love it, lock and load mofos, the war is on.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Bro, lay off the HGH. No one needs to be shot. A simple detain then deport immediately.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I wonder how many babies they're dragging thru the desert as human shields...

originally posted by: JSpader

No one needs to be shot.

Just shoot 'around' them and they'll get the idea to turn around.

edit on 16-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Detain & deport sounds like the proper response to illegal entry into the US [JSpader, a voice of reason
]

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Send them all to the Canadian border Justin Trudeau said he will except them. I like to see if JT will put his money where his mouth is .

Edit;

Never mind he already changed his mind.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 16-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No Quarter.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump should start withholding money from countries that aren't getting their drug and crime rates down, countries that are letting violence against the general populace be the catalyst for their leaving in caravans heading for the USA. Maybe things would turn around in those countries if they actually tried to protect their people and make their own countries great and a desired place to live and grow families.

As far as shooting the attempted immigrants, get real. This isn't an answer to this problem and is a very unjust and evil response.

ETA: But if they do cross the border, I seriously hope their destined location is San Francisco. It's a sanctuary city and I hear they will have lots of money to help the homeless, mentally ill and of course, illegal immigrants. Sanctuary cities that encourage illegal immigration should bear the brunt of the agenda they are pushing.
edit on 16-10-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JSpader

Oh I dont know.
A few corpses nailed from a border sign might be effective.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Detain & deport sounds like the proper response to illegal entry into the US [JSpader, a voice of reason
]

What if I don't want a proper response and I prefer flamethrowers and daisycutters because I'm unhinged?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Right! Build that wall! Then, hang asylum seekers on the wall, and leave their corpses hanging there as a deterrent!
MAGA!
edit on 16-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.foxnews.com...

A "caravan" of foreign invaders, not the first of its time, consisting of thousands of foreign nationals intent on breaching our Sovereignty is actively heading for the United States.

These squatting trespassers aren't wanted here.

They must be stopped. Trump should deploy the Marines with orders to shoot on sight ANY foreign enemy target attempting to breach our sovereignty and attack our economy. This must end immediately, without delay or discussion.

Agreed. This being America...we've always accepted those seeking a better life...but LEGALLY.

Stop, return, block all those seeking illegal entry.

Go thru the correct process...and they'd be welcomed

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Go thru the correct process...and they'd be welcomed

Asylum seekers MUST be on US soil before asking for asylum.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What is it about certain members on this site that are just looking for an excuse to kill another human being?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the Left or illegal immigrants aren't the real problem? Maybe it's the fact that a seemingly large portion of this country are so devoid of empathy that they long for an excuse to execute another person.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You cant possibly believe the ten million illegal aliens in the United states are seeking asylum.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader

Bro, lay off the HGH. No one needs to be shot. A simple detain then deport immediately.

a reply to: JSpader

I see your point, but the last time this happened, the left whined and cried, and supposedly children were dying in cages, etc. A different approach needs to be taken other than detain and deport. Granted, not sure what that would be.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What is it about certain members on this site that are just looking for an excuse to kill another human being?

Because it's fun and it makes me sound like an internet tough guy who's a hamburger, fries, drink, box and toy short of a Happy Meal.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Japan has a policy at the airports. No illegal entry, period. Go back to your country if you want to file for refugee resident.
What happen to common sense to the Political scene?
My wife had to pass a very tough examination of health and family background check some 40 years ago to even marry an American and move to the States.
Times change due to POLITICAL FAVORS, as it always has throughout history.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You can't walk to Japan, brohan.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the Left or illegal immigrants aren't the real problem? Maybe it's the fact that a seemingly large portion of this country are so devoid of empathy that they long for an excuse to execute another person.

Oh just stop already. You know damn well nobody here is seriously condoning shooting people crossing the border.
As for empathy, maybe we get tired of paying for people that dont belong here. Feeling used tends to get old eventually.
And why should the usa have different immigration standards than every other country?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join