It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Globe - Aaron Hernandez: Gladiator Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
No link as I'm too lazy but it's on the front page of their site. Very fascinating look at Aaron and I do wonder if his advanced CTE was possibly a product of not just football but the beatings his father gave him and his brother when he was young.

Problem is, the Globe will only let me read two of the articles then want me to pay so what the heck I thought I'd not only, possibly, interest someone in a story that is rather fascinating but hopefully someone can point me to a reprint of the article or something. Nothing illegal, I sure as hell don't need problems but my Google Fu doesn't seem to work so well these day. I'm a dinosaur. Just call me Thrak.

The articles so far put up are really really good. Included are prison phone calls with him talking very candidly at times about his sexuality and other things but I'm most interested in his CTE as they had never seen it in someone so young, that badly. From what I've read so far I really am starting to kind of hate Urban Meyer. Dude seems to be a real scumbag with what happened at Florida and now "THE" Ohio State. Then again, what college coach isn't a scumbag, eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
No link as I'm too lazy but it's on the front page of their site.

Great way to capture the attention of your audience. I would respond further, but...just not feelin up to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

new topics

join