It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller possibly investigating the death of Peter W. Smith as a murder.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Many may not remember Peter Smith, but he was a Republican activist who tried to obtain Hillary Clinton's emails at the request of Michael Flynn. He confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that he attempted to contact Russian hackers to fulfill this request. However, ten days after speaking to the Wall Street Journal he apparently committed suicide.

However, now there appears to be evidence that the Mueller investigation may be investigating his death as a possible murder.

LINK

Most interestingly, the Journal got in touch with somebody who spoke with Smith shortly before his death. “Retired Wall Street financier Charles Ortel said he spoke with Mr. Smith on the phone in the hours before his death about a new project to brief the Obama Foundation and warn its leaders against the mistakes they believed were made by the Clinton Foundation,” reports the Journal. “According to Mr. Ortel, Mr. Smith sounded excited, and he began brainstorming who to contact and how to proceed.”

As Betsy Woodruff reported earlier this summer, and as Ryan Goodman noted, Mueller recently added to his team attorney Kathryn Rakoczy, “best known for her work on violent crime cases.” This would support the likelihood that Mueller is investigating Smith’s death as a murder. It is obviously possible that Smith suddenly decided to commit suicide after this conversation without betraying any hint of his intention, and while sounding excited about a future plan. But it is looking increasingly plausible that somebody in fact killed him.

This reporting is obviously not complete, but the logic does appear sound. If he was murdered I wonder by who? Would it be Hillary or would it be Trump?

I honestly have no idea, but it would be fascinating if the Mueller probe brought down Hillary and Trump. Or it could just be more on the Trump pile, or it could be nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Real neat how they put a picture of Trump right in front of the "story".

Reel Kool 😎

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My understanding is President Trump had nearly 60,000 Marines active and retired volunteer to protect him in the secret service applications. This obviosly doesn't include the Army, Air Force or Navy and Space Force.

In comparison Obama had zero Marines and miniscule miltary volunteers. When you say Trump pile are you suggesting he is starting to kill people?

edit on 15-10-2018 by ThankzgivingDinnerz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThankzgivingDinnerz

Links for claims such as that are very much welcomed here.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'm glad Bob Mueller has turned his attention to fishing in waters where there are fish!

The Russians give him "the bird", and Trump's team did not collude, or obstruct.

By hitting the Hillary/Democrat Pinata, Mueller find more crimes than he can prosecute by himself.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Who does the director of the FBI answer to?

The FBI is led by a Director, who is appointed by the U.S. President and confirmed by the Senate for a term not to exceed 10 years. The current Director is Christopher Wray

www.fbi.gov/about/faqs

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I read it on CNN.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

My understanding is President Trump had nearly 60,000 Marines active and retired volunteer to protect him in the secret service applications. This obviosly doesn't include the Army, Air Force or Navy and Space Force.

In comparison Obama had zero Marines and miniscule miltary volunteers. When you say Trump pile are suggesting he is starting to kill people?

What????

I am speculating. If Mueller is investigating this as a murder and if he concludes it was a murder then I was speculating who would ultimately be responsible. Would it be someone working for Hillary or would it be someone working from Trump or neither.

I'm really confused, what does the number of Marines who applied to be Secret Service for Trump have to do with this story? Also, where did you get that information in the first place?

Oh, and the number from the Space Force would be 0 since it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz

I read it on CNN.

And that’s supposed to make me believe it??? Try harder man.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh, and the number from the Space Force would be 0 since it doesn't exist.

Of coarse it doesn't. Why would you think it did?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I read it on CNN.

I’ll help ya out even. That claim was made by a Facebook group that goes by the name “Conservative Veterans for America”. That claim can in no way be proven. FACT
And the Marines that are SELECTED are the best of the best. Also not veterans. FACT
Don’t come around here spreading some fake propaganda like that please.

And the number they claimed was not 60,000. ‘Twas just over 13,000 actually but still not true.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ok. No more propaganda.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Of coarse it doesn't. Why would you think it did?

I was replying to someone who thought it did.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ok. No more propaganda.

Really??? Just like that? If your being sincere then you get an A+. Most people here would never do that.
Tip of the hat to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I was replying to someone who thought it did.

Good. As long as you are of the knowledge that it doesn't exist. No sense in really bringing it up again, because it definitely doesn't exit.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Smoking gun number 146 and counting. I’m sure this one will be like all the rest .
edit on 15-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

For reals.

Why are we wasting our time thinking of these things that don't exist.
I

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I tip my hat to you as well good sir.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

For reals.

Why are we wasting our time thinking of these things that don't exist.
I

It's better if it is not even mentioned anymore.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You've had a thread become frozen recently.
It was a good thread.
Not sure if you've been keeping up on ATS in the last few years, sometimes its good to post, sometimes it is better to let the argument become absurd.

You have more history here. I defer to your own opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join