It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing a little victory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Holy crap, this sounds epic! Wish I could have seen this go down tad.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like diaries

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Congrats to you!

Always satisfying to watch cowardly, low life, criminal trash pissing themselves. It doesn't get funnier than the expressions on their face

Thankfully you were able to scare them off. Should look into carrying a CCW simply for the instances they aren't able to be scared off
But it looks like it worked out for you, no one got hurt but the BG had to look pretty stupid running away (in a group no less!)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I wish he would share what he said..knowing Tadaman the verbal onslaught was probably epic...

It's always great when you get a good line in during or after fisticuffs .

After my neck surgery I always just say "I've got one good one left in me.... Do not make me waste it on you.."

But my best line ever was with my now brother in law. I lived in Connecticut at the time and spent a lot of time in the seedy areas of New Haven. My sister had taken a trip to vermont and came home with a boyfriend..

He is like six years older than me. And grew up in Plainfield Vt. A supposed tough guy outdoorsman..

So me and my sister get in a verbal argument, nothing crazy she unloads a few expletives and storms off to the kitchen..

A few minutes go by and I'm standing in the living room with my girlfriend at the time.he comes running into the room and pushes me to the ground and says "don't ever talk to my girlfriend like that!"
And starts walking back to the kitchen..

I'm like wtf? I got up caught him at the swinging door and rapped his head four solid times into the door frame.. thunk thunk thunk thunk..

I stop. He stumbles back to his feet and comes at me again..

I lock up his arms and plant two good headbutts straight to his nose.. it explodes.. he can't see..his eyes were filled with water..

I step back and say..

"Dumb F, While you were up there in the woods hunting squirrels, I was down here Scrappin' !"

Lol..

I know that seems out of character for me, and it is now, that was over twenty years ago, and I've done a lot of growing up since then..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I've never felt so alive. It's like they were moving in slow motion

.... I don't even recall how I first noticed them but as soon as I did something switched on.

Self preservation and adrenalin kicking in.

I'm glad it turned out well for you.

I like reading your posts

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

sounds like you ran into a group of monsterstorrri school children on way to lunch.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join