It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican candidate for the Minnesota House suffers concussion in restaurant attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Sugar is soluble in water. Gas is not water. Therefore, the sugar crystals will not dissolve, but some will be suspended and drawn into the combustion chamber. Sugar crystals are very irregular and sharp on the molecular level, and they can easily scar moving metal parts.

I have seen what sugar in gas can do.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
thank you. I was worried you might not like it.

See, here's the thing. I have ALWAYS condemned Trump for those statements he made during his campaign rallies. What I don't see is people like you condemning similar statements from your side being made now.

Instead, you play 'he did it first' games.

THAT is NOT cute.

edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Maxine Watters needs to be spoken to about her encouraging getting into the faces of opponents

Let's face it, Maxine needs to be fitted for a straight jacket and put in a padded room...but, ya know...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

It's never been done to me, but I've heard multiple times that it ruins your engine. I assume it gums up inside the injectors and other working parts inside the motor.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Blegh. It's unfortunate, too, because I can't stand the sight of that constant sour look she has. Even when she smiles she looks bitter.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: loam

This is so worrisome. I'm afraid it's going to get worse if we don't soon get someone in the WH who can lower the temperature of the country, instead of throwing gas on it regularly.

There's not a single person on this planet that could gain control of the White House and bring this country together. We're too far politically divided. Only way dems compromise is if the repubs fall in line with them. That means the dems will never gain the interest of the middle class unless dems run on Trump's platform. Do you see that ever happening? Me either. We're heading towards a Reform War like Mexico had in the mid 19th Century, and we're red lining the tachometer.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We are getting off topic, but are you talking about automobiles?

Sugar won't get past the fuel sock in the tank, nor the inline filters or the carb filter/FI rail filters. I've taken multiple ASE certification classes where this myth is disproved. Pouring sugar into a gas tank will not harm an engine.

Why do ya think insurance companies won't pay on claims of "sugar in the tank" vandalism claims? Because it doesn't do what's claimed.

If you took the spark plugs out and poured sugar directly into the cylinder, that would be different.

Pouring sugar into a gas tank will not harm an engine.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Exactly my point. Pouring sugar into a gas tank won't harm an engine.

It's a myth the uninformed use a scare tactic. I've literally gotten into fist fights over this B'S. People swear sugar in the gas tank ruins engines. It doesn't!

Heh. Me too. I've never personally experienced it but I've heard several times that engines had to be replaced because of it. I never looked to see if there was a new engine or not. Regardless, as pertaining to my story, I didn't really have time to argue or ask for proof. I got my ass handed to me for what felt like 30 minutes but was probably only 60 seconds, give or take a few seconds.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of that wholesome inner city youth game from a while back...What was it? Oh yeah, the Knockout Game.

My memory is a little fuzzy (or Mandela effect) but I don't recall Democrats condemning that either.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Disgusting.

What's wrong with people????

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam