It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Tom Cruise wear sunglasses in the Risky Business Dance Scene

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I remember him not wearing sunglasses as well.

Another ME moment I'm having is with Mike Tyson having ads on his black boxing trunks when James Buster Douglas knocked him out. I remember him wearing plain black trunks, with no ads in the Douglas fight, and most of his other fights except for his last few fights and remember hearing how Tyson never had or needed ads on his shorts before when he was bank rolling.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why would he be wearing sunglasses indoors. That's just kind of stupid.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Why would he be wearing sunglasses indoors. That's just kind of stupid.

What about at night? Ask Corey Hart

edit on 2/25/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In my time line he definitely did. He came out, tilted his head up, slid the sunglasses on and used something as a microphone prop and began nodding his head and lip-syncing.

The other day somebody asked me if I remembered a genie movie with Sinbad and I said of course and they said it doesn't exist anymore. This stuff is getting ridiculous.

I blame the quantum computers.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I absolutely remember him wearing flat style black glasses. And if you pay attention it makes sense. Notice he pours himself a drink that's %90 liquor %10 coke, also if you look at the sunlight coming in it's obviously sunrise, and he has food but barely takes a bite.

What do you get when you add that all up, plus the fact that it was the 80s? Cocaine!!! To me that scene doesn't make sense without the sunglasses. Imagine your up all night until sunrise doing really good blow, your not sleeping and wound up, you pour yourself a heavy drink to stay "calm", you can't eat and even after that you still have the energy to dance around your house. What's missing from that scene? Sunglasses!!! Think about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: queenofswords
What's missing from that scene?

His trousers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join