It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator CLAIRE McCASKILL is for STRICT Gun Control. Sting Video - Shes Lying to Voters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
So big surprise, a leftist once again is shown to be anti-Constitutional.

I wonder how McCaskill will explain her two-faced stance to Missouri voters?

She'll say she was misquoted and that she only wants more safety and security and children, think of the children.
And people will eat it up.
Regardless, she is a liar and as someone who swore to defend the constitution, a traitor. She's leftist scum.

Anyone who is that deceitful is scum...Dem or Repub.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko
Yet she continues to be re-elected. Unreal!

There is some speculation about how that happens.

There are rumors that she used the election apparatus in the state, the primary structure to help choose her opponent through subtle electioneering.

I don't think she did it this time. I think she figured she'd win no matter what. But there are rumors that's how Akin made it out of the primary - she funded PACs to run ads in his favor, stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thankyou for the explanation. I read in one of the articles that McCaskill has raised 4 times the money as her opponent, Missouri A.G. Josh Hawley.

Yet, as of today, they are neck-n-neck.. tied. Trump won Missouri by a whopping 20 points over Hillary.
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 10/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thankyou for the explanation. I read in one of the articles that McCaskill has raised 4 times the money as her opponent, Missouri A.G. Josh Hawley.

Yet, as of today, they are neck-n-neck.. tied. Trump won Missouri by a whopping 20 points over Hillary.
www.cbsnews.com...

Starting to see the negative ads on Hawley and hear them. They are hitting health care which is the one issue Dems could really make hay on.

Hawley is a pretty placid presence ... no fire. He make the right moves, but he doesn't have a forceful personality and that hurts him. I didn't vote for him to get out of the primary myself, not because he's not serviceable but because I saw the personality problems coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Big surprise....a bunch deranged Democrats that lie every time they open their pie holes.
How can anyone still support these assholes?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Big surprise....a bunch deranged Democrats that lie every time they open their pie holes.
How can anyone still support these assholes?

Combine that with any honest person observing the MSM lie day after day and I suspect that blue wave is in trouble in Missouri. They don't like liars we have to prove it to Missourian's 1st is the old rule of thumb.

I have faith in MO pushing out the obvious liar. Wish I lived there so I could help vote her out. Of course we could do like the Dem's and load the buses up with people who go vote in numerous precinct sites with different voter cards.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If I've said it once, I've said it a bunch of times. If they can ignore the 2nd Amendment, the whole Bill of Rights is toilet paper. It's that simple.

They will rationalize it in whatever way they can by saying "It's only these people or those people". Well, that's not what it says if you read the thing. It's as obvious as a fart in an elevator what this amendment was for, why it was written and why it's there.
edit on 16-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Part of the problem is that Claire is running the old chestnut about Hawley wanting to take health insurance away while having tax payer funded health insurance himself.

A smart campaign would hit back by reminding people that Claire voted for Obamacare and then voted to exempt herself and her staffers from it in the face of national anger.

What Hawley's campaign has ... *crickets* ... so far.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sadly not one of the local news (ABC/NBC/CBS and maybe even Fox) will show this. My mother in law still votes Democrat because she trusts those stations.

I am definitely going to make her watch this video. I know she intends to vote for Claire. Maybe this will change her mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everybody, I mean everybody needs to know that most Democrats running as "moderates" are lying.

Democrats are using a scripted campaign tactic to fool voters into thinking one thing and they will do something else.

Do not trust them.

They will take everything you own if they could.

FOOLS, I tell you, FOOLS...

Not the democrat politicians.. but their supporters...

are FOOLS!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Of course not. These lying leftists will do whatever it takes to get into/hold onto power.

This is our last and only shot, we need to make sure GOP/Indy turnout is a record breaking high. We need more people showing up in the mid terms than showed up to vote for President Trump.

Because a straight red ticket this November is a vote for President Trump.

Vote Red to get Ahead

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Of course not. These lying leftists will do whatever it takes to get into/hold onto power.

This is our last and only shot, we need to make sure GOP/Indy turnout is a record breaking high. We need more people showing up in the mid terms than showed up to vote for President Trump.

Because a straight red ticket this November is a vote for President Trump.

Vote Red to get Ahead

There ya go. Even though America is becoming greater every week, we can't assume that most citizens will vote Republican to keep it going. We need to be proactive.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Typical Democrat, lie, obfuscate, anything to get elected and then if she is elected, its all about taking people's Constitutional Rights and their money by way of high taxes. Then with the money from the high taxes, she'll want to throw more of it at her babe friends in the crappy, broken public school system and shovel money to Planned Parenthood to construct drive-thru abortuaries that offer free pizza for each aborted fetus which they harvest and sell to biological research and tissue recovery laboratories.

Nothing ever changes as far as these peoples tactics and strategies.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I kinda don't see voting for Republicans on the down ballot races, Senator, Congressional Rep. Governor, Lieutenant Governor, etc. as a vote for Trump.

Its more a vote against tax-me-to-death Progressive Democrats to keep them from gaining hold of Congress. At least that's the case as far as I'm concerned. I got no interest in the POTUS position whatsoever if the Repubs can hang onto Congress, particularly the Senate.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

October 19, 2018

McCaskill is now BANNING recordings, but it's too late. Her REAL self has been exposed.

Sen. Claire McCaskill's campaign has started to ban recording of its events, an apparent response to behind-the-scenes footage of her campaign released by Project Veritas.

Project Veritas, run by James O'Keefe, began to release the hidden camera footage of McCaskill's campaign early this week. The campaign quickly responded by putting up notices at its events banning individuals who intend to record.

A "recording notice" posted by the entrance of a Wednesday campaign event with volunteers, which can be read in full below, said anyone who enters must "agree to not record" and would be "asked to leave the event" if caught.
More at: freebeacon.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the info. It is truly amazing. Dems seem addicted to lying.

<< 1   >>

join