It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator CLAIRE McCASKILL is for STRICT Gun Control. Sting Video - Shes Lying to Voters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
October 15, 2018

Missouri Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill and her campaign staff are not being truthful about their support for firearm freedom. In reality, she wants STRICT gun-control. (Excerpted from a just-released Project Veritas STING video.)

James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released a new undercover video Monday night showing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) and her staffers expressing support for radical gun control measures that they admit she can't state publicly.

The video shows McCaskill and her staff admitting that she supports banning semi-automatic weapons, bump stocks, high-capacity magazines, along with supporting other far-left policies.

Rob Mills, who works on McCaskill’s campaign, says in the video that McCaskill can't be open about her policies because "she has a bunch of Republican voters" and "that could hurt her ability to get elected."
Full Story at: www.dailywire.com...

I hope the good people of Missouri are made aware of how deceitful their Senator McCaskill is, and don't re-elect her.

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This must be the Video that Sean Hannity mentioned on his radio show today. He has the Project Veritas owner on the air with him every now and then.

Sean Hannity's pre-announcement: www.hannity.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She Also Believes in Moderation in Moderation I see.....Show Me I am Wrong Claire ..
edit on 15-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Here is the video.
]]]]

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

She is just following Hillary's lead, public and private policies.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Awesome! Thanks Seeker1963.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
She is just following Hillary's lead, public and private policies.

Just goes to show how RARE President Trump is. What he promised in public, he's fulfilling...relentlessly fulfilling.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So big surprise, a leftist once again is shown to be anti-Constitutional.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wonder how McCaskill will explain her two-faced stance to Missouri voters?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Waiting for the resident leftist shills to claim .. "They aren't taking your guns.."

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Awesome! Thanks Seeker1963.

Not sure how long YouTube is going to allow it be up, so if you have a video capture snag it!! This is huge!! Enough time to bury McCaskills re election with this one!

edit on 15-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Everybody, I mean everybody needs to know that most Democrats running as "moderates" are lying.

Democrats are using a scripted campaign tactic to fool voters into thinking one thing and they will do something else.

Do not trust them.

They will take everything you own if they could.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

*I* know. It should be patently obvious to most voters here in this state. She always talks a good game about being an independent vote for Missouri and then votes for everything the Democrat caucus votes for.

The only way you can remotely call her words honest is if you figure she's thinking she's a voice independent from what most Missourians actually want because she has openly voted against the majority wishes in her state more times that I can count.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wonder how McCaskill will explain her two-faced stance to Missouri voters?

She'll say she was misquoted and that she only wants more safety and security and children, think of the children.

And people will eat it up.

Regardless, she is a liar and as someone who swore to defend the constitution, a traitor.

She's leftist scum.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

October 15, 2018

Missouri Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill and her campaign staff are not being truthful about their support for firearm freedom. In reality, she wants STRICT gun-control. (Excerpted from a just-released Project Veritas STING video.)

James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released a new undercover video Monday night showing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) and her staffers expressing support for radical gun control measures that they admit she can't state publicly.

The video shows McCaskill and her staff admitting that she supports banning semi-automatic weapons, bump stocks, high-capacity magazines, along with supporting other far-left policies.

Rob Mills, who works on McCaskill’s campaign, says in the video that McCaskill can't be open about her policies because "she has a bunch of Republican voters" and "that could hurt her ability to get elected."
Full Story at: www.dailywire.com...

I hope the good people of Missouri are made aware of how deceitful their Senator McCaskill is, and don't re-elect her.

-CareWeMust

Well she is a bag of crap
Guess the dems want crap bags
Glad I am not in Misery

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If it's a democrat, they're for civilian disarmament.

Vote democrat if you wanna shred the bill of rights. The only part of the constitution they care about is the general welfare clause and only because they are too stupid to know it doesn't give them unlimited power to do whatever they want.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I get the feeling there are several "October surprises" being prepared for release against Democrats.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly right. If you vote "Democrat" in any state, you're voting for PELOSI and House leader, and SCHUMER as Senate leader. Their early challengers have been black-mailed into silence.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yet she continues to be re-elected. Unreal!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup , and a Leopard Can Never Change his Spots........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join