It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone From ATS going to BlizzCon 2018?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Checking to see if anyone is going and if so to swing by and say hi since Im working at it this year.
Working as a line person if I remember my assignment right but hey it should be fun to meet people from the Community.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I would love to go to a BlizzCon, but I don't think I ever will since it'd be too painful seeing all the WoW stuff. I played for several years and will probably miss it for the rest of my life.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Nah, but I did buy a virtual ticket. Walk around with an ATS shirt so I can say, hey I kinda know that guy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Man, I wish I could afford to go. I couldn't go even if I could afford it. Can't get time off because it's coming to close to holiday rush times at work and no holidays are being approved. Really sucks.

I'll wave to you via my virtual ticket. Not that you'd see it though, heh.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I feel you man I played like a maniac from classic to wrath. I have wow flash backs like I’ll just drift off thinking about my guilds first Rag or Nef kill. Quit cold turkey sold my account to a friend for 800$ cash never looked back.

I had around 117 days played before the first expansion dropped. It was a real life consuming addiction. I loved that game and still do. I think it would ruin my life if I ever played it again.

a reply to: trollz

I wonder if they will ever make World of Starcraft.
edit on 15-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone looking for specific items or swag let me know via PM as I have some options after I get done working my shift.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Again gratis in your new career.

I'm going to need to know promptly if you guys are releasing a Diablo MMO.

top topics

join