It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did the controversy about Warren's Native American ancestry begin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Those are no reason to lie about what Trump said.

Nobody is lying about what Trump said, and the many times he said it. You're relying on one time, when he was projecting to the future and imagining assaulting Warren in a debate with a DNA test. Well, the future is here, biotches! Now he's saying that he want's to administer the DNA test himself, (EW!) invoking assault one more time!

But Trump made the $1 million dollar promise more than once, three times I believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ok, the future is here .. so when is Warren debating Trump?

Trump could have said it a million times, and Warren is not Indian, you look ridiculous taking Warren's side.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He wrote it in a book !!

He was setting up the triggerables way back then 😎

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That impolite and arrogant women, who persisted, is debating Trump in the public arena right (in the here and) now!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ah yes, the much anticipated ''semantics'' defense. This man tosses out words left and right and then days or hours later defends with ""What I really said"" You can buy it it you must but the whole thing of that talk of his was to demean her, to push her, to make her a joke in the eyes of his followers. He stuck his nose out and reached to far. He stood in front of the nation and used his inuendo weapon too freely and now he will not face the consequences. It's only a million bucks. It goes to charity.

He seeems incapable of backing up his own mouth. Maybe this is because he knows that whatever he says his people will back him to the end.

So what do you think his excuse will be the next time. Will it be the ventriloquist defense.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not a semantics defense. It's a he never made the bet and if he did he would have WON.

It's like saying one of these days I am going to bet you that you can't flip a coin twice and get heads twice, they flip it and get two tails and then claiming they need to pay up.

Your argument is ridiculous. Hey, persuade me. What exactly was the bet Trump made and how did he lose?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That impolite and arrogant women, who persisted, is debating Trump in the public arena right (in the here and) now!

Trump clearly states an in person debate. Sorry do not pass go do not collect $200. Warren is not an Indian. You look ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

He was just mocking her, riffing for the crowd and you wish he’d just hand over 1million to the fakest show of PR and nonsensical journalism I’ve seen in a while.

Exactly. He was playing to the hate in his crowd. He was just riffing them. But he did challenge her did he not. Did she say ok, I'''ll take that bet? I don't know. But what I do know is that he does not have the honor to to fulfill that commitment he made before the nation.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

He was just mocking her, riffing for the crowd and you wish he’d just hand over 1million to the fakest show of PR and nonsensical journalism I’ve seen in a while.

Exactly. He was playing to the hate in his crowd. He was just riffing them. But he did challenge her did he not. Did she say ok, I'''ll take that bet? I don't know. But what I do know is that he does not have the honor to to fulfill that commitment he made before the nation.

We leave hate to Liberals, you know, the ones saying they CANT be civil.

He said if he debated her. So no he did not challenge her. She is also not Indian. So what is it he has to fulfill?
edit on 15-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

He didn’t commit to anything. She didn’t commit to anything. That’s the end of the story.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's not a semantics defense. It's a he never made the bet and if he did he would have WON.

NO, the proof that she does have NA ancestry is now on the record. Have you missed all of this?

It's like saying one of these days I am going to bet you that you can't flip a coin twice and get heads twice, they flip it and get two tails and then claiming they need to pay up.

If I tell my buddy with a deck of cards in his hand that if he cuts a read card I will pay him 5 bucks. If he does I would pay. But that would be a stupid bet. I do not make stupid bets. I would make the bet if my buddy put up five bucks on the turn of a black card. That would be a 50 50 bet.

Trump made a stupid bet before the whole nation and lost as her dna has now shown. A bet is a bet bet it stupid or not.

Your argument is ridiculous. Hey, persuade me. What exactly was the bet Trump made and how did he lose?

And I am not here to persuade you of anything. "What exactly was the bet Trump made and how did he lose?'' He lost because all he had to do was take a dribble of his fortune and donate it to charity and he cannot even admit that he has been caught out. He has shown once again just how cheap he really is. That is to everyone but his believers.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And he has to do that why? I like how you admit you don't even care Trump is right and Warren lied and the liberals and the MSM are lying. Trump is bad because he is not admitting Warren is an Indian when she isn't.

Makes total sense.

Pro Tip: Her DNA shows she is NOT an Indian. If you had any knowledge on the subject you would be laughing at yourself.

Elizabeth Warren may be less Native American than average U.S. white person

www.washingtontimes.com...

Rather than feel stupid educate yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Warren is running for re-election Nov 6th.

Search for some of her campaign ads and get the laugh of a lifetime.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Look up ads for Joe Cunningham and tell me what party you think he is running for.

Even Democrats want to distance themselves from Democrats. He uses tons of Red and never puts Democrat on anything, my wife thought he was a Republican.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Her family lore taught her to honor that blood from when she was young. These things were passed down through the women in her linage. She believes it but never according to this news took advantage of it. She was not lying but rather passing on at least, if she was wrong''' false information which she believed to be true.

You then go on to call liberals liars and blame the lying mainstream medial. I get that. That is an easy ''go to''

But then to sum it all up, what do you do? You present a quote from the msm, the Washington Times. Is that not msm??

And that WT quote was from an artical in the Times. An opinion. You sum up with someone else s opinion as if it closes the discussion. That before telling me to educate myself.

What little educating I have includes the tidbit that the Washington Times is owned by the arch-conservative wingnut, religious church that worships Sun Myung Moon, the now dead Korean messiah. They bought that newspaper several decades ago for the prime purpose of manipulating the news in favor of arch-right causes so as to gain favor for Moon from the right wing of American politicians.

So listening to an opinion written in their propaganda paper is less than meaningless.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Look up ads for Joe Cunningham and tell me what party you think he is running for.

Even Democrats want to distance themselves from Democrats. He uses tons of Red and never puts Democrat on anything, my wife thought he was a Republican.

Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw the Rock of Gibraltar.

Many Democrat candidates are attempting to cloak themselves.

Many will be successful and turn on voters like rabid dogs.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My Ex was supposed to be about one eighth native American because of Family Lore passed on through generations, that would make my oldest daughter about one sixteenth NA. Nada.....not one hint of Native American, almost pure European when we did the genetics. Someone was cheating a few generations back I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, she claimed to be Native American on her applications to universities. here's a video of her claiming her mother was Cherokee. Native Americans are eligible to receive free higher education & are not required to pay taxes under many circumstances. So there is a benefit to pretending one is Native American.

youtu.be...
edit on 16-10-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does everybody realize how small a percentage 1/1024 is?

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Monday, October 15, 2018
Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s newly released DNA results show that the Democrat’s Native American ancestry is roughly the same as that of the average white American, and may be less.

A 2014 study by Harvard University and 23andMe found that European Americans tested overall for 0.18 percent Native American ancestry, while Ms. Warren’s results show she has anywhere from 0.09 percent to 1.5 percent.

“This means that the DNA test shows that Warren is actually LESS NATIVE AMERICAN than the average American of European ancestry,” said Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson on his right-tilting Legal Insurrection blog.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Her family lore taught her to honor that blood from when she was young.

If they want to honor it they are doing a bad job the Cherokee are pissed at her. The only one she is honoring is herself at this point.

Elizabeth Warren angers Cherokee Nation with DNA test release

www.washingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join