It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor argues against homeless tax in SF with a somewhat ironic reasoning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Oh definitely agree.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yeah that's true, I did say protected I meant sort of like the money being checked and watched and its spending actually being checked and marked etc. Although that'd probably come at a cost with one of those "operational fees" see a few minutes in and already the idea of giving the money is falling apart lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mayor argues against homeless tax in SF with a somewhat ironic reasoning

They have to.

I mean putting them 6 figure human pooper scoopers out of work is bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

So a Democrat is against raising taxes to help the poor? I think we have come full circle.

What many other states have been doing is paying their homeless people with tickets to go out of state to somewhere else, like California. Asylum seekers and refugees themselves seek out the states and counties that offer the best benefits. The USA government will first disperse everyone across the nation, then the support groups contact each other to provide advice on claiming benefits. They compare notes, and those places offering the best deals then get swarmed. Those that offer the worst deals get abandoned.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: lordcomac

Yeah that's true, I did say protected I meant sort of like the money being checked and watched and its spending actually being checked and marked etc. Although that'd probably come at a cost with one of those "operational fees" see a few minutes in and already the idea of giving the money is falling apart lol.

Like any state bureaucracy, the money would go to brand new offices, with commissioned artwork, new plush carpets, office chairs and desks, IT contracts for new computer systems, as well as high-paying positions for the directors, supervisors with decades of experience in government projects. The last positions they would fill would be those on the ground and actually benefits services.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

So a Democrat is against raising taxes to help the poor? I think we have come full circle.

What many other states have been doing is paying their homeless people with tickets to go out of state to somewhere else, like California. Asylum seekers and refugees themselves seek out the states and counties that offer the best benefits. The USA government will first disperse everyone across the nation, then the support groups contact each other to provide advice on claiming benefits. They compare notes, and those places offering the best deals then get swarmed. Those that offer the worst deals get abandoned.

Cali asked for this to happen.

Do you know how inexpensive it is to get a homeless person to protest? For the cost of a bus ticket you could send them anywhere. Even to a protest.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Mandela Effect in full force.

I think it is related to the shifting magnetic flux lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join