It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren is Whiter than a Milk Bottle in a Snowstorm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually, the ONLY question should be if she "used" her alleged NA heritage to further herself in her career.

I think it's pretty obvious to us all that she did.

That is simply unacceptable given the minute amount of Native American blood she allegedly has.

She is NOT a "woman of color" or "minority". Claiming that she was or is would be a big fat lie.

She is scum. And I'm from MASS and I lost all hope for my state when the idiot moonbats voted for her over Scott Brown, who by all accounts was a stand up guy.

I don't even have much hope for this Nov. 6th considering how left leaning my state is. She probably will still retain her seat in the Senate.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The facts are is that the woman took a DNA test, it showed that she carries the DNA of native american present there

So 1/1024th native American is legit for you? Even the Cherokee Nation discounts her heritage! I'd trust their judgment over hers. Don't fall for her BS! According to DNA stats, 90% of Americans have the same amount as Warren.
edit on 18-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

why indeed. He lies about everything. He is scum.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

it doesnt #ing matter how much ...its there and that was the bet. The welcher is a dog. He has no character worth anything. POS

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There are three bands of Cherokee tribes that are federally recognized. One of them says no, but the other is saying something different. So whose judgement is wrong there? The one in Oklahoma, or the eastern Band?

What this test did, was confirm her story, that on her mothers side that they were descended from Native Americans. And the test shows that.

However, she is not seeking membership. Each Tribe sets its own rules for who is and is not, who is apart of and is not apart of. And there is 2 other things to consider: Are there any 100% pure blood native americans left in the US? Many of the tribes, have shown non of that, many who are there, are not even 100% but have other ancestry in their back ground.

And there is also a population of Native Americans that have been in the tribe, but cause their ancestor was not on the rolls, were kicked out of the tribe, and denied any sort of benefits.

But instead of focusing on this, perhaps this is a time to re-visit the entire reservation and the way that the Natives americans are treated and separated from the rest of the country, along with the sorted and bloodied past of the country with them as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She never accepted the bet, or there would have been terms and third-party verification. Trump is much smarter than you give him credit for. Anyway this is a PR disaster for Warren because even the Cherokee diavow her! LOL

If Trump is a dog then Warren, who got outsmarted, is a dumb b*tch.
edit on 18-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

One of them says no, but the other is saying something different.

Really? Another tribe is stating she's got significant Indian DNA? Hardly.

What this test did, was confirm her story, that on her mothers side that they were descended from Native Americans. And the test shows that.

Actually, it shows nothing of the sort, especially since the expert tester used DNA from CENTRAL Americans for comparison, vs. Native American DNA. Also, the percentage range is SO small even for THAT heritage (which is different than Native American).

However, she is not seeking membership.

No, but she maintained this "minority" status claim throughout her professional career, based on a family fairy tale.

All she succeeded in doing is to ensure that the "Pocahontas" moniker will haunt her all the way till 2020...should the Dems be suicidal enough to run her then.

But instead of focusing on this, perhaps this is a time to re-visit the entire reservation and the way that the Natives americans are treated and separated from the rest of the country, along with the sorted and bloodied past of the country with them as well

If you enjoy living in the past, sure, have at it. The rest of us are busy in the present day. Native Americans have many opportunities as recompense for the treatment of their ancestors, how long are we expected to pay for the crimes of ours? Eh? WE aren't the ones who did any of those things. Time to move on folks.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Less than 5% of African Americans descended from enslaved Africans or free mulattoes have real Native American ancestry.
More than 80% DO have European ancestry via slave rape and consensual relations between indentured white women and freed Africans/Mulattoes in the first 200 years.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join