It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Elizabeth Warren is Whiter than a Milk Bottle in a Snowstorm

page: 5
74
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus


TextWarren contributed recipes to a Native American cookbook called “Pow Wow Chow,” published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum in Muskogee, Okla. She signed her entries “Elizabeth Warren -- Cherokee


Source www.washingtonpost.com... n-heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

Just because your favorite information dealers don't show you something doesn't make it untrue. Also make sure you stop the link load after seeing the text load. Otherwise for some odd reason it brings you to page not found

She contributed to something she was never familiar with as shown above. Her family cooks white.

She used her contribution and "fake" claims to boost herself in her own delusion.

Not cool. This isn't tropic thunder and you aren't Robert Downey Jr.
edit on 16-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NthOther




You're not unique, Senator. Here's what you should do: strip down to your skivs, apply some war paint and drag back a deer for your staff to eat.
One that you personally stalked and killed with your beltway bushcraft skills.


wow racist much? Im sure there are many native americans who no longer stalk deer or scalp whitemen with tomahawks.

and smart guy..... you cant argue with DNA sooooooo. Hows that indian ass of yours?
ummm, he totally wasn't racist. Your the one that mentioned scalping.
Btw scalping was something started by Europeans.

What he suggested was that she prove herself as a person who lives as or is capable of living Culturally as one of Us.

You don't get to be 1/400th and claim yourself as the real and registered deal when you have never lived amongst any and never lived and practiced as one.

There are our Alaskan cousins who live the old ways as it teaches self reliance working with what nature provides.

Your presumption of Natives living like city kids with no knowledge of anything outside their dependence on the system they were raised in is false in two contexts. One it's confusion about cultures.
Elizabeh Warren's Haircut is one of a predominantly white European cultural descendence of American White.

Her dress style is also such.

That's culture.

Now clothes don't make culture as everyone's got some beat up jeans in their closet, but Style is Cultural

And she did worse than try to fake a look.
She claimed in name only without any proof. Even her family members know nothing of any traditions or culture within their unit. They was all raised like every other country or urbanite white.

She claims it because she didn't want to be shot down during the Big Democratic Revitalization for Racism when they tried to single out white voters and shame them into not voting using the History book as an excuse to Hate Racially.

You understand now?
Not cool.
You can't defend her or Democrat behaviours and lies, you can't defend a cause that doesn't believe in walls.

By your own defense, there is no defense.

Now drop it, and we will let drop your racist remark I kindly did not single out because I understand how you ignorant people get when you deal with a race you never met before.

Being 1% of the US population and technically an endangered species we understand you only have your racist TV's and your Peter Pan cartoon stereotypes and so you act like jackasses when discussing a Culture or Race you have no personal experience in interaction with.

It doesn't help we also live in the flyover states too. F your majority vote. We have more resrvations than California and New York!



posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Also people from India do not call themselves or like being called Indian.

Are people from Indiana Indians or indianans?


Columbus was not confused.
What you call "Aborigines" of South America, I call "Indian Tribes."

People of the Forest.
People of Nature.
Reverante of Gaia.

When telling someone your friend is from India avoid the term Indian, and you will avoid confusion.
They have provinces there, you call them by provincial terms or you say " this is - from India"

Just a quick heads up from someone born before many of you. And a harsh reminder that despite alllllllll like your whining, handwringing Bitching you don't hear us making any kind of fuss about how despite your claims to caring about minorities we have not failed to notice that not a single one of you REPRESENTS US.

Could it be because we don't have the numbers to make a big difference in your vote or your so called "Altrusitic" apologistic B.S.?

But ok, I guess we should focus instead on how white people are responsible for all the Black on Everyone especially eachother violence.

And yet no Republicans stand for us, yet we voted against you, the Democrats... how ironic.

I guess we shouldn't be too shocked. Actions speak louder than words.

You obviously care more about Majorities when it comes to the ballot than the minorities you claim you would defend, but the Republicans outshined you in purpose and activism against Racism...once again.

How's that # sandwich taste? Don't give me that look, you made your meal now you get to sit down and eat it!


edit on 16-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For Those Who are REALLY into statistics.
twitter.com...



posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
For Those Who are REALLY into statistics.
twitter.com...


Im 99.91 percent certain Warren just killed her chances of becoming president. You have to ask why no one stopped her from claiming she is 0.09 percent indian. Its like she wanted to destroy her bid for president.

Trump has a talent i didn't see it at first he gets into peoples heads and causes them to do stupid things. Its almost like a super power maybe its the hat? He causes people to lose all touch with reality. I haven't figured out how its almost like they want to out Trump Trump. He's an A$$ but he gets away with it because he causes his opponents to act stupid. So your stuck between choosing a despicable human being and a crazy fool.



posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr




posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that your Twitter account? I notice only one like and retweet.

That's you isn't it? Nice meme but it should be re edited to 1/400 since that's the range we are talking about.



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo
a reply to: carewemust
Is that your Twitter account? I notice only one like and retweet.
That's you isn't it? Nice meme but it should be re edited to 1/400 since that's the range we are talking about.


I don't have a Twitter account. Came across that infographic at the #Qanon news Twitter feed. Since there's only 1 "like", there probably no need for that owner to change the meme.



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust
For Those Who are REALLY into statistics.
twitter.com...


Im 99.91 percent certain Warren just killed her chances of becoming president. You have to ask why no one stopped her from claiming she is 0.09 percent indian. Its like she wanted to destroy her bid for president.

Trump has a talent i didn't see it at first he gets into peoples heads and causes them to do stupid things. Its almost like a super power maybe its the hat? He causes people to lose all touch with reality. I haven't figured out how its almost like they want to out Trump Trump. He's an A$$ but he gets away with it because he causes his opponents to act stupid. So your stuck between choosing a despicable human being and a crazy fool.


For a while there I was certain the people calling him clever were nuts, but he keeps them so triggered and crazy about discrediting him they have taken it to a whole new level of triggered.

It's kind of disturbing that he keeps getting victories not due to his own merit but by the left discrediting themselves to the point that the average voter is turning on them.

It also draws concern with reason for possible alarm.
If say the "Centrists" are wrong about one thing, that being that both parties voters are voting for the same government and so its pointless, let's go a step further.

One step further would be to say the men behind the curtains, the puppet masters, are INTENTIONALLY having the Left sabotage themselves. Like say the DNC is only doing this to cause division but to create a Dictatorship one Nation party.

Add in some population control and they have a nation living under delusion through faux victory and half of them disgruntled and exposing their willingness to defy.

Imagine a future where our government not only convinces half it's population that they are our only choice party, but also making excuse to exterminate the other half.

That's what the independents and Centrists don't get yet. That some of us may be on a party line but we are not fools, we see quite beyond them as chess players, they are parroting things every kid knew in the 90s while some of us real thinkers are seeing the One Party Rulership coming as planned all along, with many Democrat Leaders in on it.

Let me make this more clear. It's like Dem leaders are trying to sabotage the only opposition to the GoP.

Because once the People turn against them. It's a short hop and skip to "The People's Republic of America"

Sound a little familiar?



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Qanon is an interesting thing, but I wouldn't put blind Faith in it.

"Good Authority" is a title I have yet seen earned despite the fanatics that follow Q like children the Pied Piper.

Beware whom you allow yourself to take at face value.
For "you can see man's face but you don't know his heart"

Trust no one until you.. YOU know for certain who they are and why they really do it.



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

All of these markers are within a specific tolerance.
Nothing is 100% accurate.

Who cares?


The funny part, is that the "expert" doing the testing, didn't even compare it to Native American DNA. They used DNA from indigenous folks in CENTRAL America. Most of the articles leave out this rather important detail. So it's even more inconclusive than even the percentages given.

Basically, any average white person has more Indian (i.e. Native American) blood than she does.

As for who cares? The electorate, of course, since Trump's moniker branding her as "Pocahontas" stuck, and she's considering a 2020 bid. Which is hilarious, because she's one of a handful of people who would lose in a landslide to Trump. I mean, c'mon.....



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Still amazed that the lion's share of damage to her was self-inflicted. Why did she think this would make sense again?

I'm not entirely sure what that says about her, but it most certainly says something.



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
But the DNA test did prove one thing - that she is 99.9% NOT qualified to be President.



posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

First comment is from a low IQ individual, how ironic.




posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Why should trump pay? There was no formal bet and no parameters to it. Warren could have taken his bet and had terms issued. Warren isn't even an Indian based upon standards the Cherokee set up for being a tribal member. So no. Trump shouldn't pay.




posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher


In a bizarre twist, Elizabeth Warren’s minuscule Indian DNA presence has been traced back to a spicy fart she unwittingly inhaled back stage at a 1978 Village People concert.




posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Having a little tiny bit of "minority" DNA is the wet dream of every middle and upper class liberal white girl.



posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what that says about her, but it most certainly says something.


It says she's a moron. Was this really Warren's camp that released this PR disaster? Or the Trump campaign for 2020? LOL...



posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Having followed this it is absolutely amazing to read the postings.

The facts are is that the woman took a DNA test, it showed that she carries the DNA of native american present there, the markers are clear. Does that make her claim any invalid? Some say yes, others say now. One posting brought up about the Cherokee nation in Oklahoma, as saying no, but the Eastern Cherokee Tribe, says yes. www.businessinsider.com...

While many dance around this question, and debate about such, there are a few things that can be stated:

It is possible for a family to produce a child of a different skin color, if the DNA is present. there are cases of where those of African Descent, having children that were blond hair and blue eyed, even a case of where white parents produced a child who looked like she was from Africa. (Sandra Laing)

The bigger picture here, is that blood is still being used to determine a persons classification in this country. At one time, if a person had an ancestor who was black, and even though they were white, would be considered black, and treated as a second class citizen. And when it comes to Native American population, the blood is used to say who can or can not be a part of this or that tribe. It is a form of discrimination, and used by the government to keep people, who are human, separated. The outcomes are different, but ultimately the same policy.

The DNA test showed that within 6 to 10 generations, as Warren has pointed out, was where the native DNA was introduced. Does it make her claim any less?

This is going to open up a whole new set of problems for the population in general and eventually some will look and see the old Blood quantum laws, which have a very racist past. And it will bring up, now the questions, at what point should a person not claim such as part of their heritage, or can not state or recognize such, or even mention such.



new topics

top topics



 
74
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join